Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am back!!!!! Kinda.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I am back!!!!! Kinda. Left_bar_bleue100/100I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty
PostSubject: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Hey, guys. My comp is fixed now. Its meh but it works. I will probs be getting a better one soonish. Anyway, I am back now but I got bad news. Me and family are going to india for the summer holidays. Will be leaving on 18th July. And its for 6 weeks... e.e

I will have internet connection there within in a week and will be online as much as I have time but I won't be able to take my duties as admin. When I leave, I request my admin powers to be taken. When I am back from there, I will be back to my active self so if you guys need, I can be admin. If you found a replacement by then then that's fine too.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
I am back!!!!! Kinda. Left_bar_bleue100/100I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 pm

All right. Hope you'll enjoy there, in your time you're gonna spend there. And wb. Kinda.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:51 pm

:O stardust part 2 ?
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Gallantmon wrote:

What o.O
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
I am back!!!!! Kinda. Left_bar_bleue0/0I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Hero wrote:
Hey, guys. My comp is fixed now.

Will be leaving on 18th July.

Worst admin 2014 pls /ban

Welcome back n_n
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 8:33 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Hero wrote:
Hey, guys. My comp is fixed now.

Will be leaving on 18th July.

Worst admin 2014 pls /ban

Welcome back n_n

Thanks e.e

I think..
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
I am back!!!!! Kinda. Left_bar_bleue0/0I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:07 am

Well I guess we should try to get as much done in those two weeks.

But yes.  It's great to see you back!
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:12 am

Welcome back Hero, we shall try to surprise you when you get back from your holiday! Smile

Now go away scrub, badmin.

And I believe TC is referring to what happened with Stardust Dragon! one of the top posters here.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:44 am

Hero wrote:
Gallantmon wrote:

What o.O

The Head Admin when I first came here was named Stardust Dragon. He disappeared for many months, in this time Jammy was found and Renegade (Aka Evilpath) was made Head Admin of ODA. Stardust came back angered, he claimed he was in "India" and demanded his job back (I believe Jammy was for this...) . Naturally Evil rejected that idea Very Happy . ON the basis that it was completely Ludacris (Yup I did that intentionally) .

Sad Don't disappear in India Hero. Stay like Elemental HERO.... Terra Firma. Your Terra Firma -_-
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 12:14 pm

Gallantmon wrote:
Hero wrote:
Gallantmon wrote:

What o.O

The Head Admin when I first came here was named Stardust Dragon. He disappeared for many months, in this time Jammy was found and Renegade (Aka Evilpath) was made Head Admin of ODA. Stardust came back angered, he claimed he was in "India" and demanded his job back (I believe Jammy was for this...) . Naturally Evil rejected that idea Very Happy . ON the basis that it was completely Ludacris (Yup I did that intentionally) .

Sad Don't disappear in India Hero. Stay like Elemental HERO.... Terra Firma. Your Terra Firma -_-

Lol. Don't worry. I am not head admin anymore anyway. I knew I would in and out for a few months so I already gave it to Sylv + other reasons. And I will be back before college starts so I am not gone foreva.
Back to top Go down

LittleDeity

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Welcome back :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am back!!!!! Kinda.   I am back!!!!! Kinda. Empty

Back to top Go down

I am back!!!!! Kinda.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-