Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello I'm Seto Bakura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seto Bakura

Leona

Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty
PostSubject: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, the name is Seto Bakura. I hope this might be a wonderful experienced here with all the other duelist in here who are either human's, aliens, dragons, centaur's, Minotaur, or star people. And I thank you for reading this message I posted. If there's a question you want to know about me, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hello I'm Seto Bakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Hope you enjoy your stay sir, it should be fun!
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hello I'm Seto Bakura Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Seto Bakura wrote:
Hello, the name is Seto Bakura. I hope this might be a wonderful experienced here with all the other duelist in here who are either human's, aliens, dragons, centaur's, Minotaur, or star people. And I thank you for reading this message I posted. If there's a question you want to know about me, please feel free to ask.

You forgot Digimon Very Happy

Anyway you already know me....

So if you need anything just ask away.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Hello I'm Seto Bakura Left_bar_bleue100/100Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 am

You also forgot the living the embodiment of darkness himself.

Anyway, hello and welcome to ODA, I am DarkSoul a moderator and tester here, if you want to request a test you can request one in my office located at the testing emporium. That is after you reach five posts and become eligible for a test.

I hope you enjoy your stay here at ODA. Smile
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 1:46 pm

Welcome to ODA. If there's anything you need, feel free to ask. Hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Hello I'm Seto Bakura Left_bar_bleue0/0Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome to ODA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello I'm Seto Bakura   Hello I'm Seto Bakura Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I'm Seto Bakura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1