Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Decks I can use for testing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Decks I can use for testing Left_bar_bleue100/100Decks I can use for testing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Decks I can use for testing Empty
PostSubject: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 6:57 am

Hello glorious ODA members, as I suggested in the now archived topic, anything below tier 1.5 should be available to test with in my opinion, therefore I am asking for your opinions on using the following decks to test with; Harpies, Spellbooks, Noble Knight *Can be annoying to use when testing but they can be countered*, Evilswarm, Six Samurai and maybe my Fire Fists. Obviously I am not using my Bujin, Geargia or Mermail deck as they are simply too good.

Anyway, what are peoples opinions?

Decks I can use for testing D1cHY1V

Decks I can use for testing Darkso10

Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Decks I can use for testing Left_bar_bleue100/100Decks I can use for testing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:19 am

I'd not go for Evilswarm, as it tends to just plain lock down any Synchro Deck. Six Sam, really just depends. If you go control or OTK. OTK would be a no.

Decks I can use for testing 2yy102h

Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:40 pm

I go for control, haven't really used an OTK variant since before Gates was banned. Obviously I don't plan on using an OTK deck for testing.

Decks I can use for testing D1cHY1V

Decks I can use for testing Darkso10

Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Decks I can use for testing Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Decks I can use for testing Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 pm

You have a wierd idea of what to use during testing.

You shouldn't go for pure control decks because it needs to be something that gives you a chance to actually see the testees deck.

a good type of deck for testing would be aggro, Aggro control, or consistent.

Guest owes me money!
Decks I can use for testing 5dDF4q8
Decks I can use for testing SkpZdLL
Decks I can use for testing ObapyZH
[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Aggro Gusto. Lmao.

Decks I can use for testing 2yy102h

Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Decks I can use for testing Left_bar_bleue0/0Decks I can use for testing Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Tbh I'm even slightly against ES being used for testing. I mean let's be realistic here; they show 0 skill of the testee because they're almost all ran the exact same way. To start, lemme break this down with a visual of our current tops and tier list: http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1186615

I wanna address tier 1 and ES for this.

Tier 1:

HAT(E): It's beyond good this format. A completely new person could start using this deck and perform well because its just minus after minus on your opponent. Between the Hands, the Dion -> Myrm MST combo, Sanctum, Moral, Ignition, etc, your opponent literally gets obliterated. It's a strong deck this format and testing against it at VDA shows me literally nothing of what the testee is capable of unless they REALLY screw up some things *hero*

Geargia: Set Armor, go. Busts out advantage ridiculously. The versatile plus this deck offers is a lot for some decks to compete with and frankly outspeeds some to the point where they can't play. I've gone up against Geargia with my infamous Battlin' Boxers and it gets to the point where I can't even play this game because even though I have Lead Yoke they have plays for the next 3 turns and then some. If they ban Armor it'll be the happiest day of my existence.

Tier 2:

Evilswarm: Turn 1 Ophion, detach get Infestation, set 3-4, pass. Against the right deck that's literally game in a turn. Tbh I don't get much trouble only because I RARELY run anything that involves level 5 or highers (Machina Gadgets is the closest thing and it hits 2 cards in the whole deck) but I can completely understand where some people come from.

I'd also point out Bujins and Madolche but that's entirely up for debate by others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decks I can use for testing   Decks I can use for testing Empty

Back to top Go down

Decks I can use for testing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive-