Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn it Fluff (New cards)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ultimate Declarer / Herald of Glorious Light OR The Ultimate Herald
Level 12 LIGHT Fairy-Type Ritual Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 3000
Whatever Ritual
LIGHT/Fairy
Ritual/Effect
Level 12
Cannot be Special Summoned, except by Ritual Summoning this card with “Oracle of the Herald”.
(1) You can send 1 Fairy-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Activate one of the following effects:
• When the opponent activates an effect: Negate its activation, and if you do, destroy it.
• When the opponent would Special Summon a monster: negate that Special Summon, and if you do, destroy that monster.

Declarer Oracle / Oracle of the Herald
Ritual Spell Card
Can be used to Ritual Summon “Ultimate Declarer”. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this card’s activation. (1) You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels add up to 12 or more.

Arc Declarer / Herald of Rainbow Light
Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 600
DEF 1000
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) When a monster is sent from either player’s hand or Deck to the Graveyard, banish it instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (2) When an Effect Monster’s effect, or a Spell/Trap Card, is activated: You can Tribute this card; negate that activation, and if you do destroy it. (3) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 Ritual Monster or Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

I don't like this. I don't like this at all. Fluff Herald why Sad

NECH-JP033
Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon
Rank 4 DARK(?) Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
2 Level 4 monsters
(1) You can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; halve that monster’s ATK, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to the amount of ATK that monster lost.

I don't think I like this card either. Dat generic.

Stellarknight Triveil
Rank 4 LIGHT Warrior-Type Xyz Effect Monsters
ATK 2100
DEF 2500
3 Level 4 “tellarknight” monsters
During the turn this card is Special Summoned, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for “tellarknight” monsters. (1) When this card is Xyz Summoned: Return all other cards on the field to the hand. (2) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 random card from your opponent’s hand to the Graveyard. (3) If this card with Xyz Material is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “tellarknight” monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

I can't decide if I'm even gonna run this card.

EDIT:Nvm, yeah i'm running it. clears field and gets around stardust/leo/starlight/etc, and reuses CotH and fiendish

Other cards:

El Shadoll Grystal
7 FIRE Rock-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2450
DEF 1950
1 “Shadoll” monster + 1 FIRE monster
Must first be Fusion Summoned. You can only use the (1) effect of “El Shaddoll Egrysta” once per turn. (1) When your opponent Special Summons a monster: Negate that Summon, and if you do, destroy it. Then, send 1 “Shaddoll” card from your hand to the Graveyard. (2) If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 “Shaddoll” Spell/Trap Card in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand.

El Shaddoll Fusion
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “El Shaddoll Fusion” per turn. (1) Fusion Summon 1 “Shaddoll” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.

Sweet jesus (More so about the actual fusion itself)

Masked HERO Dark Law
Level 6 DARK Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 1800
Must be Special Summoned by “Mask Change”, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. (1) Cards sent to your opponent’s Graveyard are banished instead of being sent to their Graveyard. (2) Once per turn, when your opponent adds a card from their Deck to their hand outside of the Draw Phase: You can randomly banish 1 card from your opponent’s hand.

Mask Change Second
Quick-Play Spell Card
You can only activate 1 “Mask Change Second” per turn. (1) Discard 1 card, then target 1 face-up monster you control; send that monster to the Graveyard, and if you do Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 “Masked HERO” monster with the same Attribute but a higher Level than the sent monster. (This counts as a Special Summoned by “Mask Change”.

Dark Law looks awesome, but uh, is there any reason to run Mask Change 2? (There's a wind masked hero coming out too, which is hilarious because literally the only wind maindeck HERO we have is Avian [there's stratos, but he's banned here.. Oh god pls no unban]

Edit:Oh christ, it doesn't have to target a hero

Jaryuusei Gaizaa / Yazi, Wickedness of the Yang Zing
Level 7 DARK Wyrm-Type Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 2100
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the (2) and (3) effects of “Jaryuusei Gaizaa” once per turn each. (1) This card cannot be targeted by your opponent’s card effects. (2) You can target 1 “Yang Zing” monster you control and 1 card your opponent controls; destroy those cards. (3) When this card your control is destroyed by battle or effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 Wyrm-Type monster from your Deck in face-up Defense Position.

I dunno what the "Yang Zing" cards are gonna do, but I do know that Cosmic Dragons just got a dire wolf that summons a cosmic dragon from deck...i already hate this new type.

EDIT:Apparently Yang Zing is the Cosmic Dragons' english name. First off, that name is awful. Secondly, I hate this archetype.

Entermate Heitiger
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Warrior-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1700
DEF 500
You can only use the effect of “Entermate Heitiger” once per turn. (1) When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: You can add 1 “Entermate” monster from your Deck to your hand.

I guess this thing searches pendulums, but not the good ones, and battle searchers to hand are kinda eh. It is at least supported by the fire formation cards I s'pose, but fire fist pendulums sounds awful.

Entermate Jinrhino
Level 3 LIGHT Rock-Type Effect Monster
ATK 200
DEF 1800
(1) Your opponent cannot target other “Entermate” monsters as an attack target. (2) If this card is in your Graveyard, and an “Entermate” monster you control, except for “Entermate Jinrhino” would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.

This is uh, a card

Pendulum Madness:

Entermate Cheermole
Level 2 EARTH Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 5/5
ATK 600
DEF 1000
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Pendulum Monsters you control gain 300 ATK.
Monster Effect:
You can only use the Monster Effect of “Entermate Cheermole” once per turn. (1) You can target 1 face-up monster whose ATK is different from its original ATK; apply 1 of the following effects based on that monster’s ATK.
• If its ATK is higher than its original ATK: It loses 1000 ATK.
• If its ATK is lower than its original ATK; it gains 1000 ATK.

Rescue Rat
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 5/5
ATK 300
DEF 100
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Rescue Rat” once per Duel. (1) You can banish this card from your Pendulum Zone; add 2 face-up Pendulum Monsters with the same name from your Extra Deck to your hand.
Monster Effect:
(1) During the turn this card was Normal Summoned, if you have a face-up Level 5 or lower Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck: You can Tribute this card; select 1 Level 5 or lower face-up Pendulum Monster in your Extra Deck, Special Summon 2 monsters from your Deck with the same name as that monster. Their effects are negated, and they are destroyed during the End Phase.

(that rat could be interesting to see. It auto fuels the other end of the pendulum zone, though it'll only be useful for lvl 2-4 pendulum decks.)

Entermate Trampolynx
Level 2 EARTH Beast-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scale: 4/4
ATK 300
DEF 300
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of “Entermate Trampolynx” once per turn. (1) When you Pendulum Summon: You can target 1 card in a Pendulum Zone; return that card to the hand.
Monster Effect:
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 card in a Pendulum Zone; return that target to the hand.

DD Proud Chevalier
Level 5 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scales: 6/6
ATK 2000
DEF 700
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn: You can pay 800 Life Points, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster loses 500 ATK. (2) If you do not control a “DD” monster in your other Pendulum Zone, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 5.
Monster Effect:
(1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add, from your Extra Deck to your hand, 1 face-up DARK Pendulum Monster.

DD Proud Ogre
Level 6 DARK Fiend-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
Pendulum Scales: 8/8
ATK 2300
DEF 1500
Pendulum Effect: (1) Once per turn: You can pay 500 Life Points, then target 1 “DD” monster you control; it gains 500 ATK. (2) If you do not control a “DD” card in your other Pendulum Zone, this card’s Pendulum Scale becomes 5.
Monster Effect: (1) When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon, from your Extra Deck, 1 face-up DARK Pendulum Monster. Its effects are negated, and for the rest of the turn after you have activated this effect, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except for “DD” monsters.

(So..wait. When you get the 2 card combo of these together, you can only make 7s. And you can't pendulum summon EITHER of these 2, as one's 5 one's 6...)

DDD Seihaou Kaiser (DDD Caesar the Conquering King)
Level 7 DARK Fiend-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2100
(1) When this card is Pendulum Summoned: Negate the effects of all face-up cards your opponent controls, until the end of the turn. (2) Once, during the Main Phase 1 of the turn this card was Pendulum Summoned: You can target up to 2 cards in your Spell & Trap Zones; destroy them. During this turn, this card can make 1 additional attack for each card destroyed by this effect during each Battle Phase.

You're honestly better off just using timegazer and spacegazer magician. Though this thing is a one(Three) card OTK. In fact if you use Proud Ogre's eff and your opponent has no monsters, it's an OTK even after lancing yourself.

Last edited by Sasukat on Sat May 17, 2014 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:41 pm

Hero wrote:
Banned cuz atleast im super. Oh wait wrong game.

ur still not as super as me
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:43 pm

You called me supah. I didnt call you supah so by comparison Im more super.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:48 pm

Hero wrote:
You called me supah. I didnt call you supah so by comparison Im more super.

My name makes me the Superiest
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:51 pm

Oh damn, gud point.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:52 pm

Hero wrote:
Oh damn, gud point.

Dam right it is
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:55 pm

I was joking. Bad point Razz
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 4:57 pm

Hero wrote:
I was joking. Bad point Razz

U just jelly u nub
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 5:00 pm

I love jelly tbf.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Such spam very wow
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:26 am

Hero wrote:

Pfft. Hero's are the best.

Heroes*

Why can no one spell anymore? Neutral
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 11:38 am

Nottu wrote:
Hero wrote:

Heroes*

Ik the correct spelling but I call the deck "Hero's" so Im used to calling it dat..
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Hero wrote:
Nottu wrote:
Hero wrote:

Heroes*

Ik the correct spelling but I call the deck "Hero's" so Im used to calling it dat..

The Grammar Nazi is weak in you
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 4:12 pm

Fluff Fluff wrote:
Hero wrote:
Nottu wrote:
Hero wrote:

Heroes*

The Grammar Nazi is weak in you

Good, dats good how it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn it Fluff (New cards)   Damn it Fluff (New cards) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn it Fluff (New cards)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2