Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Pokemon) Meloetta

Leona

(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:15 pm

Hello. I am (Pokemon) Meloette. I am 13 and female. My dueling network usernames are, (Pokemon) Meleotte and TrishulavsBrionaic.
My mains decks are Resonators and Prophecy. I hate abbreviations because they annoy the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/0(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Hiya. Welcome to ODA! Feel free to ask me or other staff if you've got any questions!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:03 pm

welcome. welcome... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! welcome!
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 2:34 am

Nice to meet you and I do hope you enjoy the place, and stick around. If you need anything let one of the staff know. That can range from myself, Fluff fluff whom posted before me, or the spam post crazy resident by the name of Hero :p.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Left_bar_bleue84/84(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 am

Hello. Enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Left_bar_bleue410/500(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Welcome, young Padawan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction   (Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

(Pokemon) Meloette's Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-