Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings Comrades!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

kingofgames010

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Arthur Camlann
HP:
Greetings Comrades! Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings Comrades! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Greetings Comrades! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:10 am

Hello everyone! New member here, just looking to explore the sort of things this site has to offer!

Just a quick intro to myself (for those of you who care XD), I am a fanatical Noble Knight duelist, and Ive been a fan of the deck while it was still composed of one or two awkward cards.

When it comes to deck choices, I tend to go for the underdogs. The fact that these underdogs go on to have mainstream success later (e.g. Noble Knights, Gadgets etc.) is nothing to do with me though Razz

In duels, my main mission is to have fun, and to immerse myself in the lore of the cards (one of the reasons I love Noble Knights so much Smile ). As such, I love decks that have some sort of story to them, like the Six Samurai.

That being said, while I like to have fun, I'm still very competitive, and love a good challenge when its presented to me!

I hope to become better aquainted with you all very soon, so that we might partake in loads of awesome duels together!
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Greetings Comrades! Left_bar_bleue0/0Greetings Comrades! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:08 am

Welcome to ODA. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Greetings Comrades! Left_bar_bleue100/100Greetings Comrades! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am

Hello and welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater also known as the Rainbow Girl of ODA. I love rainbows. My avatar use to be all rainbow-ified, but decided Mudkip was a better option for right now. You may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I don't like being called Slater since it's a last name.

Anyhow, I run several decks which include, Elemental Heroes, E-Teledolche, Crystal Beasts, Yubel, etc. Perhaps whenever I get reliable internet source we can duel on DN? If not DN, Skype battle. :3

Anyhow, enjoy it here! If you have any questions feel free to ask the mods or admins. ^^
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Greetings Comrades! Left_bar_bleue84/84Greetings Comrades! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

Greetings and welcome to ODA.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Welcome to ODA, and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:47 pm

*gasp* IT'S A SIX SAM PLAYER! GET TO THE BARRICADES!!!!! BEGONE YOU EVIL BEING! BEGONE!

sup ;D
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:11 pm

Erhm,

*Starts Automated Message

I'm sorry, but the creativity of Don Patch cannot be reached at this time. We will transfer you to one of our other departments. We apologize for this inconvenience and do hope you stay on with our service. Thank you and have a nice day.

*Transfers call to boring/cool Don Patch

Yo Cool the name's Don Patch. Welcome to ODA Cool if you need anything just ask me :PI know quite a bit about this place, life, and yes dueling. It appears we will be good/maybe badish friends Very Happy. I LOVE Noble Knights but I despise Six Samurai with a deep passion. I also love rooting for the underdog Razz which is why i make about 2-4 decks per week (To show noobs how strong they are) plus its nice to see some interesting  cards used together. Don't you agree?
Back to top Go down

Sylveon

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Katia Sylver
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Welcome to ODA. Please ensure you read the rules and starter guide to get started! Also, post 5 times so you'll become slifer and then a tester can test you for Ra. Very Happy Enjoy your stay~
Back to top Go down

kingofgames010

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 pm

Nottu, Hero, Fluff: Thank you very much for the warm welcome!

Lexi: Thank you, and I will!

Blazer: Thank you, and I look forward to it! I must say that the idea of a Skype duel intrigues me very much, and I wouldnt mind giving it a try. I'll PM you my Skype username Smile

Killmatronix: Hey, I like them! They may be annoying as all hell to fight against, but that lore is so meaty!

Don: I look forward to seeing whether good or bad XD And yeah, I think kooky decks are great, and its also brilliant to see another Noble Knight enthusiast! I swear the archetype gets exponentially more competitive with each new card released (Gwenhwyfar OP). And as far as weird and wacky decks go, I myself made a Gadget Shooting Quasar Synchron deck that used Gear Gigant X and Lavalval Chain to bring out Quickdraw Synchron, Synchron Explorer and Level Eater. It actually manages to go toe to toe with a Tier 2 Evilswarm deck and win just over half its games.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:45 pm

keep liking them boy. you're not being said not to like them. nobody around here like's em though. have fun
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:47 pm

null wrote:
Don: I look forward to seeing whether good or bad XD And yeah, I think kooky decks are great, and its also brilliant to see another Noble Knight enthusiast! I swear the archetype gets exponentially more competitive with each new card released (Gwenhwyfar OP). And as far as weird and wacky decks go, I myself made a Gadget Shooting Quasar Synchron deck that used Gear Gigant X and Lavalval Chain to bring out Quickdraw Synchron, Synchron Explorer and Level Eater. It actually manages to go toe to toe with a Tier 2 Evilswarm deck and win just over half its games.

Yea man Razz mine are decent....unless.....i draw......all equip spells Neutral (Im not gonna lie, it really does happen).

Also nice quasar idea! You running Silent Honors in it now?
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 am

null wrote:
Hello everyone! New member here, just looking to explore the sort of things this site has to offer!

Just a quick intro to myself (for those of you who care XD), I am a fanatical Noble Knight duelist, and Ive been a fan of the deck while it was still composed of one or two awkward cards.

When it comes to deck choices, I tend to go for the underdogs. The fact that these underdogs go on to have mainstream success later (e.g. Noble Knights, Gadgets etc.) is nothing to do with me though Razz

In duels, my main mission is to have fun, and to immerse myself in the lore of the cards (one of the reasons I love Noble Knights so much Smile ). As such, I love decks that have some sort of story to them, like the Six Samurai.

That being said, while I like to have fun, I'm still very competitive, and love a good challenge when its presented to me!

I hope to become better aquainted with you all very soon, so that we might partake in loads of awesome duels together!

Killmatronix wrote:
*gasp* IT'S A SIX SAM PLAYER! GET TO THE BARRICADES!!!!! BEGONE YOU EVIL BEING! BEGONE!

sup ;D

I hope you know I am also a Six Samurai player, Six Samurai's were the first deck I used on Dueling Network followed by Elemental HEROes. I have also been meaning to make a Noble Knight deck, maybe you could give me a hand sometime? Smile Anyway hello and welcome to ODA, my name is DarkSoul and you can call me Soul. *My gosh I actually said something different on an introductory post, its amazing right?!*
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:05 am

actually sir, i knew Razz you ARE an evil fiend so yeah Razz
Back to top Go down

kingofgames010

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:00 am

So much Six Sam hate...

Don Patch: Oh theres a simple solution really, Gwenhwyfar. Use her instead of/in addition to other Noble Arms cards and she can hold out against a lot of threat.

And I will, but I dont have the monies atm.

DarkSoul: Woot! More love for the Samurai! And yeah, Ill show you my decklist at some point. And yes, hello DarkSoul, well done, you were nice!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Greetings Comrades! Left_bar_bleue84/84Greetings Comrades! Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:02 pm

Killmatronix wrote:
keep liking them boy. you're not being said not to like them. nobody around here like's em though. have fun
Um bs? I run Six Samurai.
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

well, except you, patch anđ everyone else who want to fuck my argument up :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Comrades!   Greetings Comrades! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Comrades!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-