Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twilight Princess's Room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

A small dorm room that was now being called her home, the tall orange hair woman stepped forth through the threshold and into her room. The room was a small white cube with barely any space for anything. The upper dorms would probably have a ton of space. Enough space for a princess, at that.

A sigh came forth as she looked around her dingy room. A full size bed that had silky sheets for comfort along with silky pillowcases. A black comforter hugged the bed, making it look, mediocre. It was nothing of beauty. Nothing could be of beauty in a tiny room like this. The small wooden bedside table was draped with a piece of sheer orange cloth for decoration and on top of that was her thin laptop, a small light, and an alarm clock.

Tucked away in the corner, by the window that overlooked part of the world, was her recliner. If she couldn't have a large room suited for her, then a comfortable chair would have the be a place holder. A cloth, black recliner sat there ready to be used for reading, watching movies, or just browsing on a computer.

Blackout curtains hung on the rod and were pulled to the side to let the natural light come in and bring forth some happiness. Pictures of art hung on the walls along with portraits of people she called as friends. She desperately needed someone to do a makeover in her room to make it look better. Maybe her best friend Magi could help her?

A little almost camper sized kitchen was tucked in a corner. Enough space for the little fridge, a counter with a tiny microwave, a little stove, a sink and a few cabinets to store a few snacks. Popcorn would be the main thing and some chips. And maybe the occasional Poptarts so that she could eat on the run.

Her little bathroom had some character in it. A white bathmat sat outside her little shower. If water was added, it would turn red. She liked how it was able do that. Her shower curtain was the kind that was clear but it had little pumpkins scattered through the design. On the little sink was the her personal things such as her toothbrush, hairbrush, some hair accessories, things that she would need. On the mirror, little pumpkins and black bats were framing it. Halloween stickers. She liked them.

Shifting into her imp form, she grabbed her laptop and sat in her recliner to watch some movies online as she waited for anyone to come by to visit.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:21 am

Midna wrote:
Hey guys look at the picture that I drew. Since we're having a Prom sometime soon, I drew a picture of myself and Hero since we're going. Please let me know if you like it! It took me in total. . . . Four hours to do! I'm very proud of it!

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Pictur11

Its amazing, I love it. I'll make it my profile picture when prom starts.
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 3:26 pm

Hero wrote:
Midna wrote:
Hey guys look at the picture that I drew. Since we're having a Prom sometime soon, I drew a picture of myself and Hero since we're going. Please let me know if you like it! It took me in total. . . . Four hours to do! I'm very proud of it!

Enlarge this imageReduce this image Click to see fullsize
The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Pictur11

Its amazing, I love it. I'll make it my profile picture when prom starts.
Same here! -^^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:42 am

The picture is just too adorable for words~
-^.^-
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:49 am

Lady of Orichalcos wrote:
The picture is just too adorable for words~
-^.^-

I know. And you saw the other one that I'm working on. I think it'll look really nice. -^^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 am

Mmmmmmhmmmmm!
I look forward to seeing more work from you!
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:57 am

Well, the more I draw, the more I'll have to show off. Then everyone can actually see it and say what they think about it. -^^-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 am

Heck, I'd pay some OD to get some of your awesome art~
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:13 am

Really? Do you think my art is really worth OD?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:28 am

Yes! Its so fab!
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Well, if you ever want some art, PM me. I won't mind doing some art for you. You are a friend and all. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Midna

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:17 pm

The small imp placed her computer to the side and went rummaging through a small box that had DVD's in it. The outside world was looking rather cold and dark, a perfect time for a movie and to curl up in one of her fuzzy, soft blankets.

She floated over to her microwave and started on a bag of popcorn. While in the meantime she fixed a spot on her bed for her to relax and watch a scary movie. Oh, how she loved them. The timer from the popcorn went off and she collected her snack and laid on her bed with her laptop angled just right for her to watch the movie that she had placed in the disk drive. 13 Ghosts' title screen showed up. She loved this movie, it was up there in her own charts.

While snuggling into her fuzzy blankets she started to watch. Anyone could come in and join her into watching the movie with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Princess's Room.   The Twilight Princess's Room. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Princess's Room.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2