Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Christmas; Little Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Little Christmas; Little Tournament Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:57 am

Greetings, the name's Sasukat, as I'm sure most of you know. Due to the fact that I just got my tournament liscense, I decided I'd host a small tournament.

This will be an 8 person single elimination tournament that will be done in match format. To sign up, you post in here that you'd like to sign up, and pm me(Do not post in thread, I know there'll be one person who posts their deck in thread. Don't be that person) a deck. What deck? Well any deck of your choice. You make a deck for the tourney, that must be at least 40 cards and must be legal in advanced format. Sounds simple enough right? Well there's a catch. The deck you send will be given to a random member in the tournament, besides yourself. Besides those conditions, you can put in whatever you'd like into the deck.

The first 8 people to post in here and send me a pm with the deck they're submitting are in. Have fun, and happy holidays

1. Lady of Orichalcos
2. Phoenixofpain
3. JasonRy8
4. luckytheunlucky
5. Hero

Last edited by Sasukat on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 am

Signing up. Love this idea.

DN: TheUltimateWizard
Timezone: +7 GMT
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:24 am

Meh lets try this , im in =I
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 am

alright, game on, >_<.
DN name is the same as here.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Little Christmas; Little Tournament Left_bar_bleue0/0Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:30 am

So if someone makes a deck of 40 vanillas and it'll just be given to someone else, is that even legal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:34 am

I think it fair that each deck should follow this Guideline:

No more than 50% monsters
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:35 am

I guess i'l participate as well.
Time Zone: EST ( Eastern Standard Time )
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Little Christmas; Little Tournament Left_bar_bleue100/100Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 am

Nahh, guidelines take the fun out of it. And yeah, it'd be legal. And alrighty, once you guys send pm with deck I'll add ya's to the list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:55 am

No no, set some kind of a rule about it, or else someone will rage and call us unfair for getting a deck of random vanillas with no possible way to win.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:57 am

I guess we'll have to hope people are generous :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 am

Your tournament...
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:27 am

Well, the way I see it, it's basically just using the honor system. After the tourney, everyone'll know who submitted the deck, so if someone does that everyone will know they did that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 am

That works.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Little Christmas; Little Tournament Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:17 am

is the tourny cross fire or brackets
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:16 pm

I'll join, DN is Orange Spark. But seriously some people will just make a deck out of the most useless cards and hand it in. While others will make decent decks that they would have liked to play them selves. I think it would have been interesting if you didn't tell us that the decks get swapped around so it was a surprise and everyone made good decks.
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:52 pm

It's brackets, and eh, I s'pose I could have done that, but ah well, lol
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 pm

I am in. Killmatronix1999 on dn. +1:00
Back to top Go down

luckytheunlucky

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 am

I'll join too DN name is same on here
Time Zone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:57 pm

All who've sent in decklists are added so far, Kill, Hero, and Shredder I need a decklist from you 3 before you're on the list
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:36 pm

side allowed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Christmas; Little Tournament   Little Christmas; Little Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Christmas; Little Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Arena and Academy Teams Archive-