Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kandy's fairwell adress

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr.Kandy

Lucian

Kandy's fairwell adress Empty
PostSubject: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:40 am

Mr.Kandys Fairwell Adress

One and all come see the resign of the kandy.... Bleh that leave is to bornig I'll just get staright to it and the reasons.By the way I'll try to use as many puns as I can of people i know in this. Well the biggest reason of the leave is cause of my life I've been sick lately I've been staying in the hospital for quite the time now. I've been hurting for a while now and it's been slowly Sylvering (close enough to sylveraines's name) to the point where my body hurts to much to duel ect I've been slowng down on the duels. Another reason is my girld friend letely I've been having alot of trouble with my girlfriend fights and ect. For reasons and I need to it starightened out. Another reason is I plan after I come out of the hospital is try gettnig my music carrer back up and flying again like a Goose (Close enough to GOOSEY's name). It will be tought leaving the academy but it must be done! A lot of you have been some sort of Hero to me from the Fluffy Fluff laughs to the great duels. I take Pride in being part of this academy. But sometimes leaves are good some are Acidik and bad but im sure this one is good. I maybe back hopefully I will! And next time im back I'll be better then ever, I promise! Well this is just rambling now. Chao!

Ps: Superion Maximu, Gallows, NepNep, Black Feathers, ExRaven, Droite, KillMatronix, White Rose Dragon, Shredder, Nottu, Rakker, Sasukat, DarkSoul, Misa, ECT. (Who ever I missed). Tada I said all your names well many of them that are on at least.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue84/84Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:46 am

I hope you get everything taken care of Kandy. Best of luck and you're always welcome to return.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:48 am

(hooray my name is first in the extras) i wish u the best of lucks kandy
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue0/0Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 am

It was a pleasure to have you with us sir.  Feel free to come back any time.  You're always welcome here!
Back to top Go down

Exraven

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue100/100Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 am

Later bro.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue0/0Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:31 am

It was a pleasure dueling you one final time. Feel free to come back whenever. Good luck man!
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue100/100Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:35 am

woah. this is the first goodbye my name was ever on and since my first acad i've seen quite a few o.o it's an honour you considered me so close. we'll see ya later mate. stay sweet (the kandy part yeah ik it sucked :/) take care now!
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:53 am

Im gunna miss you candy man you never gave me my candy haburgers Sad when you return ill take them by force
Back to top Go down

GOOSEY

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: zane truesdale
HP:
Kandy's fairwell adress Left_bar_bleue8000/50Kandy's fairwell adress Empty_bar_bleue  (8000/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:23 am

Sad bye kandy hope everyting is sorted out for ya
Back to top Go down
http://darkflare.forumotion.co.uk/

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 am

Kandy it was great having you as a part of ODA, I wish you good luck with your life. Come back when you are ready and everything is going well. ;-;
Back to top Go down

LOKOS

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Aww man it is sad to see you go... I hope I will see you again Very Happy Also good luck with life Wink
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:00 pm

aw goodbye I hope you get better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kandy's fairwell adress   Kandy's fairwell adress Empty

Back to top Go down

Kandy's fairwell adress

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-