Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Elemental Tournament has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
Name: Fluff
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 am

First topic message reminder :

The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Elemen10

Over the past two days I've gotten a far larger amount of support for this tournament than I could have imagined. Due to opinions from most of the people participating that their decks are ready and they want to start, I am hereby starting the Elemental Tournament.

As stated in the previous thread, the rules are:

1. Decks will be restricted to a single element. This means that your MAIN DECK, SIDE DECK, AND EXTRA DECK can only consist of monsters that have one element in common. (Ex: If you're joining the Fire team, all of your monsters in all three decks must be Fire attribute.) Deck merging is allowed. You can run Battlin' Jurracs so long as everything in the deck is Fire attribute. That being said, Battlin' Boxers AND Jurracs by themselves can still be used but that specific variant cannot if it is selected by another duelist. Originality is encouraged.
2. The use of Light/Dark monsters are not allowed, as they are not elements and they never will be. Yes, this means no Light/Dark monsters in the extra deck such as Big Eye.
3. There are a select few number of decks that the forum has deemed overpowered and overplayed. Thus, the following decks will be banned from use in this tournament: Mermail, Dragunity, and Fire Fist. Variants of these will also be prohibited. No Dragunity Dux in your Harpie deck.
4. Decks are restricted to one per person. This means that once a deck is chosen it is immediately locked and nobody else can choose said deck. You must keep the same deck throughout the tournament, obviously. This plus the last rule keeps originality in this tournament in check.
5. All duels will be in match format. There is no specific tournament tree or anything, so you may freely go out and duel whoever your three other element opponents are on your own time. Please refrain from killing off your own team. That'd be unfortunate.
6. At the end of the tournament, if the winning team has more than one member still intact, the remaining members can duel among each other until one is left. That sole victor will receive a special prize from myself (we'll think about this rule once the time comes).
7. Double hearts crossfire for everyone. You're allowed two losses. After that, you're out of the tournament and we offer you as a sacrifice to the great Herald of Perfection.
8. If you use Gozen Match, well... I don't know what to say.
9. To join, you will select your deck and that will determine which team you reside on. If you're planning on using Karakuri, then you're on the Earth team. Team rosters will be kept track of on this thread and will be updated as more people join.
10. Please refrain from any trash talking in duels. Let's try to keep this a friendly tournament and not an overly competitive one where you insult another person for their deck choice.
11. No use of "Barrier Statue" cards. For the rules we're playing this it would be overkill to have one of these in your deck. With the right cards you can keep these alive and lock out your opponent. The tournament isn't going to be about summoning a statue on first turn and keeping it alive with Safe Zone. They're banned.
12. Trap monsters are prohibited if they conflict with your deck. (Ex: If you have a Metal Reflect Slime in a Fire based deck, it's conflicting attributes.) Trap monsters can only be used if they match up with the attribute of which you're dueling for. This means that Embodiment of Apophis can only be used in Earth decks.
13. If any use of Light/Dark monsters are seen/used within a match, that match does not count and the loss goes to whoever used the mentioned Light/Dark cards.
14. *optional* If both players have no losses on their record, to speed up the competition, both players can engage in a game mechanism I call simultaneous double elimination. With this in play, both players can stake both of their lives remaining and the winner walks away free while the other is out of the tournament. This also gives the winner an extra life to use on their next match, should they lose. Basically, immunity.

You may start dueling whoever it is that you wish on the opposing teams. Please do not evade dueling if someone challenges you. Also keep in mind that quitting a duel early/disconnecting counts as a loss for you. I will keep a roster on here to keep track of how many wins each team as well as individual duelists have. The way I'm going to have it set up is that there will be two prizes: one prize given to the duelist who accumulates the most wins and the other to the sole victor of the final team. If one team remains and more than one member remains amongst it, remaining team members will duel to decide who will be crowned the strongest. Let the war of the elements BEGIN.

Team Wind:
-Kira-: Harpies (Fluff subbed and lost)
Fluff Fluff: Mist Valley (1 win, 2 losses)
Dev: Gusto Assault Mode (0 win, 2 losses)
Ultrapurple: Mecha Phantom (0 win, 2 losses)

Team Water:
Hero: Water Hero (1 win, 2 losses)
Digivolve4me: Gishki (0 win, 2 losses)
Clairedestroyer: Cloudians (Hero subbed and lost)

Team Fire:
Sasukat: Fire Kings (7 wins, 1 loss)
Sylveraine: Battlin' Jurracs (3 wins, 0 loss)
NepNep: Evolzar (ragequit)

Team Earth:
Valkoor Lightheart: Infested Gears (inactive)
Shredder: X-Sabers (0 win, 2 losses)
Superion Maximus: Scrap (Dropped out)
Killmatronix: Naturia (0 win, 2 losses)
Gallows: Madolche (2 wins, 2 losses)
Twiddget: Rock Stun (Banned.)
Rose: Grandsoil (1 win, 2 losses)

When you win a duel, please post a screenshot of the match and say who won.

Last edited by Fluff Fluff on Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:15 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Don't worry. The Earth Team should still hold on it's own fairly ok.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:26 pm

Says the team with 0 losses thus far after wiping some of the best from the tournament >.>
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:31 pm

Gallows lost twice due to bad luck and DC's. I don't know how Rose lost. And Hero just got outresourced against me.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Fire King obliteration, that's how Rose lost >.>

Hero, you're right, I have to ban Fire Kings this is getting too much
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:17 pm

I told you. Ban it. But nooooo. It was ok :l
Back to top Go down

great roxman

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:01 pm

this looks sweet I wanna join in!!!
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Rox sorry, you are a little late. The sign-ups are closed and its already started. Fluff will be making more so don't worry. If you wish to join a different tournament there is another one in the sign-up stage from NepNep.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 5:51 pm

Lol even after this I still wouldn't ban it. I like watching Sasu destroy with it :s besides, Syl, that deck you want to ban is giving you a pretty good shot of winning the tournament all together lol
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:08 pm

Actually in the end if fire wins, it would be Sylver vs Sasukat so its not helping Sylverine too much.
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 6:13 pm

It does help him eliminate competition though if anything. In the end it would ultimately be Sasu vs Syl the way it's looking. That'll be one hell of a match >.>
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Goosey hasn't got his Deck made yet. What's to be done about that? Can't duel someone without a deck :l
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:48 pm

Why am I not surprised... If I don't see any activity from him in the next day then i'll just disqualify him from the tournament. It's been 3 days already. I know I rushed the sign-up period rather quickly but it doesn't take more than 10 minutes to make a rough skeleton of a deck and test it a few times to make adjustments. :l
Back to top Go down

NepNep

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 9:29 pm

https://i.imgur.com/iObDQjE.png Won gainst shredder 2-0
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am

https://i.imgur.com/uVpYaFD.png

Finally beat someone from wind.

Please don't hate me Fluff
Back to top Go down

ultrapurple

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 am

um fluff wouldn't it be fair to also dq superion maximus and killmatronix along with goosey tomorrow. None of them have shown any activity too.

Last edited by ultrapurple on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:42 am

And so the scriptures wrote...

"On the battle of Firestorm Isle, the place where the forces of Fire and Wind clashed, two duelists from both of their respective elements held their battle. The Fire duelist, Sasukat, was dominating in the war of the elements. Things were looking grim for this war if this tyrant was not stopped. On the other side lied the Wind duelist, Fluff. Their battle was so mighty the winds blew with flames even more so then they usually did on this particular isle. In the first half of their battle, Sasukat had the upper hand as always. Fluff was then able to pull off a counter movement on all of Sasukat's plans. With a combination of Royal Decree and Prohibition, banning all of his traps and his Fire Phoenix of death, Fluff was sure he had won. Standing tall with his Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms, he had victory in his clutch. As the turn approached Sasukat, he ended this ordeal. With a Dark Hole, he cleared the field only to bring out his Fire Avatar monsters. One attack was not nearly enough to take Fluff down for good, which is where his ultimate plan came into action. Activating his Circle of the Fire Kings, by destroying his Fire Avatar and reviving another, Sasukat was able to strike Fluff down and take down the mighty leader of the Wind team and the one who had caused this war in the first place. As he left Fluff to die amongst the Fire on Firestorm Isle, he set out in search of more prey. This war was not yet done. There were more at fault, and more people to duel."

No seriously he killed me lol. Was an awesome time Sasu :3

And i'm considering it. I don't know how busy they are but it's been like 3 days already. I'll give Kill and Superion 48 hours instead. At least they have their decks.
Back to top Go down

ultrapurple

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 am

I dont think thats fair, infact i think its even more of a reason they should be disqualified tomorrow. If they have there decks ready what are they waiting for they have all been on in the last 24 hours.not having your deck ready or just not dueling is still not participating And another thing...... 48 HOURS!!!!!! do you know how many people can be eliminated in that time frame, if you dont give them a dq by the end of tomorrow this is a conspiracy Razz. but seriously its totally unfair

ps. valkoor also hasnt participated in a match
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:01 am

^ Agree

But also guys Hunt them down lol most of them are on DN and just not on the acad ( like me sometimes ) and if you cant find them there  bring proof for there inactivity
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:14 am

Well Goosey is going by 2pm tomorrow my time. I'll give Kill, Superion, and Valkoor till 7pm my time (24 hours from now) to do any kind of activity. Speaking of activity, Kira get on killing people you're the only hope for team Wind now ._.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:18 am

Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:33 am

lol like i told gallows i can only duel on the weekends when i jonied i thought it was starting on a Saturday instead it began on a Monday so on Saturday im gonna be dueling either till i win or until im out (see you then sasu)
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 am

Well you're good then, Superion. As far as everybody else goes they have till 7pm tomorrow eastern time with the exception of Goosey.
Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:41 am

lol u reply too fast for my phone i just noticed it was a double post by accident and now i cant delete it XD
Back to top Go down

Fluff Fluff

Zed

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:43 am

My phone almost double posted too lol idek why they do it like that. Next ODA war is going against my phone company to teach them a lesson about double posting they'll never forget :s
Back to top Go down

Sasukat

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 2:16 am

I'll take the side of the phone company :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elemental Tournament has begun!   The Elemental Tournament has begun! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elemental Tournament has begun!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next