Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

- Ship Setting Sail -

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Attention Duelists, 22 participants can be accounted for on this ship, heading towards Duelist Kingdom.  Feel free to introduce yourselves to one-another.  The ship will be arriving tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Jason had watched through the countless commotions that night and ponders to himself in his black jeans and white sweater with denim jacket, "If its one thing I'm not  going to enjoy doing is beating the female duelists on board this ship. They seem very nice and look like people that I can relate to." Yet Jason knows, this is a competition and alliances won't seem to cut it. "Maybe their true personalities would shine after this tournament." Jason looks out the ocean and knows tonight would make a romantic night for moonlight. "Now who to talk to?"
Back to top Go down

pureblade

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 am

Josh walked across the deck looking lost amongst the people. He hadn't entered a dueling competition before and was nervous about doing well. He wore an orange shirt, with a white and blue checked button up over it, and a pair of green cargo shorts, and pair of plain tennis shoes. He pulled out his deck box and went through his deck again nervously. Stop worrying. He told himself. You'll do fine even if you don't get to the finals.

Last edited by pureblade on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 am

William smiled as he continued walking with Kaishi.

"I don't smoke, but I'll happily join you."

He looked back at the group others had continued talking to one another, knowing that eventually they'd be forced to exterminate each other.

"You say I have an aura of confidence?  I suppose I can back that up.  I've always been quite firm with myself.  If I ever do something, I either make sure I win, or I'll go all the way in.  ...As foolish as it might be...  I just can't imagine anything else."

He began listening to the soft clicks of some piano keys.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 am

Droite finished her song, she stood up.

Bored, and unable to find anything exciting to do. She walks back to the front deck.

Her high heels clicking on wooden flooring.

She reached the front and deck, and began to admire the beauty and serenity of the ocean in the bright moonlight.

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o5_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o2_r1_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o9_r1_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:12 am

William turns back to Kaishi.

In the horizon the sun had begun to rise.  And then...  Just peaking over..  The island.  Duelist Kingdom was in sight.

The announcer came back on over the intercom.

"Attention Duelists, arrival for Duelist Kingdom will begin in just a few minutes.  Please, gather your belongings and make your way towards the exits."

William looks back at Kaishi.

"Hmph..  Sooner than expected I suppose.  Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:41 am

Listening to the announcement Droite heads to the exit, meeting back up with William, "Excited?" She asked.

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o5_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o2_r1_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o9_r1_250- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:43 am

"I suppose so."

Several others gathered around them to the exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:48 am

Lynn stopped as the announcement was made, 'Drat. No chance to speak to the guy yet. Ah well. I'll find him once we land. Perhaps he'll be my first victory.'

She smiled to herself and strolled back to her suite to collect her belongings. The Duelist Kingdom awaits and Lynn was aiming to be the Queen of Games. She packed her things again until she picked up her deck. She held it lovingly and even kissed the deck's box. 'We'll do great. I know we will.'
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:00 am

Bah, no chance to even talk with those 2 gals? Guess I'll bump into them eventually, but if I know my wife, those gals should be tough cookies to crack. I guess I strike a convo eventually. Jason proceeds to leave the boat, grabs his custom Chaos GX style duel disk and sets off.
Back to top Go down

pureblade

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 am

"Huh?" Josh said to himself as he heard the announcement. He quickly moved to the bow of the ship to get his first view of the island. To a person who had never left home before it was an amazing site. "Wow." He said to himself as he gaped at the island that drew closer and closer.
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:02 am

* comes out of room after hearing the announcement *
Looks like its time for the games to begin.
* walks to the exit *
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:16 am

Misa heard the announcement. After hearing the announcement, Misa hurry's up and grabs her stuff. 
*Runs to the exit*

Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:25 am

*kevin hear the announcement* ,he start to run to the exit with a wierd can in his hand

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tled_1_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6rckz0

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Other_sig___d_by_dshredder-d6qpbbc
:/
Back to top Go down

xHybridHeartsx

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 am

hearing the announcement I got dressed in a tight jacket that stopped before my belly button with a white shirt underneath then dressed in tight skinnies being light and dark brown placing my dragon necklace around my neck recieving it as a gift to win for my friends sake
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 am

His popularity seemed to be growing. As he scratched the match across the ignition patch and ignited his oh so healthy little tobacco stick, a soft, beautiful melody began to fill the scene. The unmistakable chords of piano keys. Rhythmic. Melodic. Strong.

He himself dabbled in the art of 88. That is a piano for those of you whom don't know. He'd been rather good at it in fact in his younger years, but had recently stopped practicing for a few years, he wondered is his fingers still knew the patterns, still recognized the ivory touch.

William stood with him as he smoked, and the cute blonde was coming up rather careful behind. Perhaps she was shy, or spying on him. Then again, it could have just been the smoke that kept her at bay. In any case he'd never find out, as the sudden boom of loudspeaker broke the mood, and froze everyone, the pianist included in their tracks.

"So it's finally time huh? Damn, here I was trying to relax and now I have to worry with who to take down first," Kai sighed and took a deep, long drag from his cancer stick. He pondered the action for a moment, ignoring the general excitement that filled the shit.

Why does one smoke, he thought to himself. All whom partake in it, know the risks. The certainty of it was it was in no way good for you. He hated the taste himself to be honest, and though every now and then, if he'd been without a smoke for some time it made him light headed, and relaxed for a moment. Most of the time it just gave him a headache from chain smoking. So then why do it?

Conclusion; perhaps smoker want to meet that oh so frightening fate. In the very least, maybe that was the case with him at least. What did he have to live for these days anyway, now that She was gone... nothing. So, it only make sense that with each smoky cloud exhaled, perhaps he was waiting for that one that would do him in. Then again, maybe he was just addicted to nicotine, who knew.

He'd finished the cigarette, and hardly heard the young man's question. "Hmm?" He said in reply to William. "Oh... I am ready, yes. I take it that wasn't a challenge? Just a  general question... yes? Sorry for the confusion, I was a bit spaced out there for a moment."

Why... he couldn't get that word off his mind. Why did She always plague his mind so. Why?

"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 NoGamesigtextBorder3_zps9abe43b3
Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:

Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:12 am

Hearing the announcment gets ready for his first tounrey. Taking his deck holder and putting his deck in he hopes for the best from his deck. ''Well i guess its show time'' said Takim

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 T67RHKd
- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Slayer_s_banner_by_dshredder-d6bvkd0

- Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Tled_1_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6rckz0

Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon! Soar, "Black-winged Dragon"
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 am

He smiled.

"It wasn't."

He motioned Kaichi to the exit.

The ship had arrived at the dock.  However, the exits hadn't opened yet.  A guard got to the front where everyone had merged.  He began speaking.

"Attention Duelists, I'm going to present each of you with your dueling gauntlets.  Each glove has a total of 10 slots for star chips in it.  Each glove currently has 2 in it.  As you may be aware, you are to go around dueling one another for their chips."

He smiled creepily.

"The games will begin immediately once the gate opens.  Once you are challenged to a duel, you must immediately start your game.  Each game will be a match with one another.  Siding is not permitted and 2/3 will win."

He smirks.

"Good luck to all participants.  ...You'll need it."

The guard walks away from the exit.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 am

The gate opens.  Start your adventure with the link below.

https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com/t1875-the-dock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Ship Setting Sail -   - Ship Setting Sail - - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

- Ship Setting Sail -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-