Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey I am Mebmunay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mebmunay

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Dan
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Hey I am Mebmunay Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)

Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:58 am

Hey I just joined this site recently and wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for about a year now. While in my personal opinion I have gained a lot of experience since I started and feel qualified to duel many deck types, I feel I could improve. I'll try my best to be a beneficial member to this community. Thank you for reading and have a good day.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey I am Mebmunay Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:20 am

Woo!  Hey!
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Left_bar_bleue0/0Hey I am Mebmunay Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:31 am

Well it's a pleasure to see you here sir.  I hope you stay active and all the jazz.

...**Jazz Hands**
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Left_bar_bleue900/100Hey I am Mebmunay Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:51 am

If only Rain were here. Now we have two Deadpools. We really need Ambush bug in here. >w>

...Maybe I'll be Ambush Bug! Very Happy

http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/4/4d/Ambush_Bug_013.jpg
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Left_bar_bleue100/100Hey I am Mebmunay Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:09 am

Awesome welcome to ODA! Im rakha, and  yeah Valkoor is right we have 2 deadpool now xD, btw have fun and enjoy your stay here at ODA! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Black Feathers

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:40 pm

Welcome to oda hope you hsve fun
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:31 am

Allo and welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater but you may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I'm the raver girl of ODA as you can tell by my text and avatar. I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh since it came out. I was one of the only girls that played for the longest time

My favorite decks are, Original E-Heroes, E-Teledolches, Spellcasters, and Fortune Ladies. I run more than that. Oh, and Crystal Beasts because rainbow!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of the staff. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm

welcome to ODA im the founder reaper, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff members.
hope you like it here and hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hey I am Mebmunay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I am Mebmunay   Hey I am Mebmunay Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey I am Mebmunay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-