Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:31 am

First topic message reminder :

My Spellcasters have performed well and now I am accepted into the Ra Yellow Dorm. Smile

Last edited by Lady Loki on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Thank you my pet~
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:26 pm

I'm No pet you foolish gurl~

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Tled_1_copy_by_scorpionking234-d6rckz0

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Other_sig___d_by_dshredder-d6qpbbc
:/
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:27 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
If you will not bow, then you will perish with the rest of the pathetic meatsacks in this realm

Even if you are strong enough to make me perish, another Hero will rise. You can't ever get rid of Hero's in this world. As long as one remains, I shall live on through their legacy. They will never bow down!

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Itachi_signature_by_rainofraijin-d5r3x3r

-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:28 pm

Hero wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:
If you will not bow, then you will perish with the rest of the pathetic meatsacks in this realm

Even if you are strong enough to make me perish, another Hero will rise. You can't ever get rid of Hero's in this world. As long as one remains, I shall live on through their legacy. They will never bow down!
Heroes*
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Hero wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:

Heroes*

Thanks for killing my speech ;-;

-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Just had to prove that the humans of Midgar will always falter and be subjugated under the rule of those who are superior.
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Hero wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:
Hero wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:

Heroes*

Thanks for killing my speech ;-;

Now you bow =3 , or i kill you and take off your head and use it as a soccer ball ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 pm

Violent aren't we Shredder?
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Sowwy ;-; *Goes to his corner*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:54 pm

Did I say you couldn't be violent? How else do you think I intend to rule this realm?
Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Did I say you couldn't be violent? How else do you think I intend to rule this realm?

Oh ok........ *Stabs hero with a stick and takes his head off*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:57 pm

Mwahaha
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:00 pm

Shredder wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:

You aint fast enough to touch me even if I was blind folded, crippled and dying with bees in my pants in a small closed room. Let alone stab me.

Back to top Go down

Ryuk

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:03 pm

Hero wrote:
Shredder wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:

You aint fast enough to touch me even if I was blind folded, crippled and dying with bees in my pants in a small closed room. Let alone stab me.

Bish you dead cuz im Shredder =3 i can do anything

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

Then again, CLAIMING your character to be faster than everyone is considered God-modding.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Shredder wrote:
Hero wrote:
Shredder wrote:
Lady Loki wrote:

Bish you dead cuz im Shredder =3 i can do anything

I am reanimated, is someone forgetting who controls the death god?

Lady Loki wrote:
Then again, CLAIMING your character to be faster than everyone is considered God-modding.

Maybe but it is not speed, its teleporting although Minato's speed is fast enough to dodge anything. He was this fast when alive, reanimated with unlimited chakra and Kyubi mode is not gonna make him slower xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Everyone has to have limitations, this is why i hate narutard
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Everyone has to have limitations, this is why i hate narutard  

He does have limits, I'm a fan not a fan boy. He is fast, he is not physically strong or massive in chakra. You can wear him out, over power him. You could also trick him into being vulnerable but only a few people are intelligent enough to do that, like Itachi. Also his strongest attack is a rasengan which isn't nearly as strong as other people. To be honest the only thing he has is speed / teleportation and being intelligent. But its so versatile, it makes him as good as he is. Don't call me a narutard please cuz I know he is not perfect or a god, I just like his character.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm

I did not call you a nautard, I was referring to the entire series. Everyone in the naruto series is ridiculously overpowered with no real limits shown.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
I did not call you a nautard, I was referring to the entire series. Everyone in the naruto series is ridiculously overpowered with no real limits shown.

Have you watched DBZ? The people that blow up entire planets.....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:27 pm

Yet each character is shown to have clear limits everytime.
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:29 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
Yet each character is shown to have clear limits everytime.

They blow up planets like its nothing, whilst having super speed and strength and you are bothered about a guy who is just fast on his feet?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:33 pm

The difference is: Sayians are alien warriors, bred for the purpose of annihilating entire planets at a time. They have super-human levels of power that no human can ever hope to mimic.

Naruto characters are humans. Ninjas even. There is no fair comparisson of the two series.

MY POINT: When Rping, casual rp fights or serious ones, you cannot constantly claim attacks miss you because you are "too fast" or "can teleport"
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Lady Loki wrote:
The difference is: Sayians are alien warriors, bred for the purpose of annihilating entire planets at a time. They have super-human levels of power that no human can ever hope to mimic.

Naruto characters are humans. Ninjas even. There is no fair comparisson of the two series.

MY POINT: When Rping, casual rp fights or serious ones, you cannot constantly claim attacks miss you because you are "too fast" or "can teleport"

Its a fantasy world. Just like how there is a super warrior race, there are special Ninja humans. You can't just question an anime logic randomly xD

I was never comparing them, I just said if we are talking about OPness then we should talk about DBZ. And I dont watch DBZ but I'm sure they are super fast too, the same logic applies. They can also say too slow. Or even just take the hit since they are that strong. Or just blow up the entire planet with the opponent on. .-.

Anyway I think this topic changed topics so lets stop now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Closing statement: I never do combat based RP using DBZ, Naruto, Bleach or anything of that caliber. Combat RP should be based more on original concepts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi's Ra Yellow Room~   Magi's Ra Yellow Room~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magi's Ra Yellow Room~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Ra Yellow :: Dormitory-