Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All is hunder control (Axel Is here)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Left_bar_bleue100/100All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Empty
PostSubject: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 pm

I like that pount, all hunder control. Lol

Well I'm Freaky Axel, Axel for the friends and alike. I was invited here by C.C. My favorite deck as you can say with my pount intended is Hunder deck, more chaotic build then anything thought.

Im 21, from Canada and I hope to make lots of friends and duel partners, with that said let's us all see in the battlefield.

Last edited by Freaky Axel on Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Left_bar_bleue100/100All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 pm

welcome to ODA im the founder reaper, if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff members i hope you like it here and hope to see you around.

also by the title i thought this was gonna be a deck profile for hunder control
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Oh sorry lol, didnt want to make it looks like it. Im going to edit it.
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Left_bar_bleue0/0All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 9:40 pm

It's a pleasure to see you here sir.

Last edited by Pride The Arrogant on Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 pm

lol no problem, would be the best deck name ever. they should release a hunder structure deck with that name.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:31 pm

I know right haha, I name my deck that way.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 am

Hello and welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater but you may call me either Blazer or Blazer-Chan. As you can see, I love rainbows. ^_^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other member of the staff.

And, perhaps in the future we can duel each other.
Back to top Go down

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:07 am

Of course Blazer I would like to duel you.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:40 am

Well, when we get the chance we can. ^_^
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:55 am

Welcome, mate. Good to see an old Delta back in action again. I'll see what we can do, about that past. Maybe we'll even manage to get some sort of rank her. Who knows.

Nonetheless, hope you'll enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Kaizer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Why am I not surprised ._.? Jk.

Hey Karl.
Back to top Go down

Freaky Axel

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:55 pm

O.O, SIS!!!
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:52 pm

#bans Kaizer

Defaq, you weren't doing Academies anymore? Well, your choice, really. Just, I'd appreciate if you stay away from causing trouble, or trying to get a staff position. No hate. Just. Please, don't.

Anyhow. Hi, you two. Lol.
Back to top Go down

Kaizer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:42 am

C.C. wrote:
#bans Kaizer

Defaq, you weren't doing Academies anymore? Well, your choice, really. Just, I'd appreciate if you stay away from causing trouble, or trying to get a staff position. No hate. Just. Please, don't.

Anyhow. Hi, you two. Lol.

I'm only in here for Karl. I'm not in here for other reasons. Just saying.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:01 am

You were here before that. And, thanks. Makes me feel a valued friend.

Anyhow, just don't do either of it, and we're good. Welcome, to the both of you, then. Please do try to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is hunder control (Axel Is here)   All is hunder control (Axel Is here) Empty

Back to top Go down

All is hunder control (Axel Is here)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-