Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there! im new in ODA.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aryalix

Leona

Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 am

Hi everyone, im Aryalix but you can call me Arya, Rakhalix my brother invite me here, and it is a pleasure to be in this academy, i will try to be active, and i wish i can be better in this academy, and if you got something to say dont be shy just tell me.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Hi there! im new in ODA. Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

Welcome. Hope you'll enjoy as well, and that you'll have a god time with your brother around. Please do ask any of us Admins or Moderators, if there;s something you don't know, or would like to ask about ODA.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:
Hi there! im new in ODA. Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there, Arya Welcome to ODA, Have fun bro.Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Aryalix

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:39 pm

Thanks for the welcoming! Razz
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 pm

Im the Real Galaxy-Eyes user.....
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Hi there! im new in ODA. Left_bar_bleue84/84Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 pm

A new face. I suppose welcoming is in order then. I am the Head Administrator here. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me or any of my qualified staff.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Nottu you're new Profile Picture is awesome! Very Happy. YEAH GO LOKI!
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Hi there! im new in ODA. Left_bar_bleue0/0Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 am

It's a pleasure to see you here.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am

Welcome to ODA. I'm Blazer Slater, you may call me Blazer or Blazer-Chan. I'm the raving rainbow girl around here. Send me a rainbow and I'll love you forever.

Anyhow, I'm also a mod so if you have any questions please feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you. Also, ask the other members of the staff if you need anything.

Have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 am

Welcome, hope you have a great time here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! im new in ODA.   Hi there! im new in ODA. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi there! im new in ODA.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-