Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain Empty
PostSubject: Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain   Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:33 am

Match 1:2 6 Axis Dragon vs Hieratics

Match Results: 10/10 1:2
Game 1: He otkd. https://i.imgur.com/JRyDLsX.png
Game 2:  Back and forth, but in the end I won with rank 6 Xyz's https://i.imgur.com/A5I4mpW.png
Game 3: Crippled me with his Koa'ki Meiru Drago. https://i.imgur.com/KQ0mWu5.png

Deck Construction: 19/20 

On the whole, the deck was built quite nicely, however it was a 42 card build.
-1 Hieratic Dragon Su
-1 Hieratic Dragon Eset
+1 Effect Veiler (or two, depends on your preference)

Duelist Peformance: 18/20
He swarmed, not much else to say. The deck seemed to be built around Otking with minor precautions. Gg, well done.

Siding: 0/10
Sided nothing.

Side Deck: 3/5
Side deck contained 2x Battle fader, 2x Effect veiler, 2x Thunder King Rai-Oh, 1x Horus lv 6, 1x Horus lv8, 1x Dark Hole, 3x Prohibition, 2x Royal decree/

To begin with, considering the current meta, veiler should be in the main deck, and in addition to that, Dark hole shouldnt be run at all. Also, there are better cards to side than Prohibition, such as Imperial iron wall. Nothing against prohibition in general, however, triple Prohibition is somewhat dead agaisnt a deck like e-drags. Being able to hurt them on the whole is much better than being able to hut only one e-drag.

Ruling questions: 5/15
Scored 1/3

Total Points: 55/80
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain   Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:48 am

Meh feel like i could have done slot better, and for future reference can you tell me what cards you think I should have sided against you.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain   Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 am

congrats on making it to ra yellow pain! and don't worry there is always next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain   Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm advancement test : phoenixofpain

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-