Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello to all of you ODA students.  Before I leave, I thought I'd leave you all with a little bit of an assignment while I was gone.  I'm sure you all enjoyed Nottu's awesome lesson last week on facing Spellbooks, so since we're continuing with meta, I've decided to continue it with Evilswarms.

If I'm correct, this deck was originally released a few years ago, however just recently in April was the set released called, "Hidden Arsenal 7: Knight of Stars".  The idea of Evil/Steelwarms being however, that certain cards were infected by an, "lswarm" virus and changed for the worse, or became, "evil" if you will.  I'll provide a list of the cards down below.

But really quick, this deck also correlates with Steelswarm quite well.  Well enough in fact, to the point where both groups are just combined and refereed to as, "lswarm".

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

Evilswarm Ophion

Like per usual, let's start off with the main boss monster.  In this case, it's Evilswarm Ophion.  Originally supposing to be Gungnir, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, this beast, comes quite in handy.  To begin, just the restriction that it can only be summoned with it's own archetype is nice.  Also, with the ability of  being able to stop all Level 5 or higher monsters from being special summon, this card is extremely handy for stopping to summoning of big boss monsters.  Finally, with it's detaching effect, you're permitted to add 1, "Infestation" Spell/Trap from your deck to your hand.  I'll go over how important these cards are when we see them.

Evilswarm Azzathoth

This card is good for getting rid of XYZ's and Synchro's in a flash.

Evilswarm Castor

This card is quite effective for supplying the necessary requirements for getting your main boss monsters on to the field.

Evilswarm Coppelia

I don't want to be negative here, but this card doesn't see a lot of play.  If you're trying to run any version of this deck at all?  I honestly wouldn't suggest running this card at all.

Evilswarm Hraesvelg

This card has a nice, "return to the hand effect".  You may find other cards take priority though.

Evilswarm Golem

This card is overshadowed by it's supposed, "nicer" original form.  Since it is a level 5, this card will see a lot of difficult play.  

Evilswarm Heliotrope

This card actually supplies a vital role for this deck.  Some may be confused because it is a normal monster, but you know who loves normal monsters?  Rescue Rabbit.  Since this card is a level 4, you can bring our your boss monster much easier as well.

Evilswarm Ketos

I've seen this card here or there, but honestly I think there are better cards to run.  But, it's attack stat isn't awful, and it's level 4.  Sooo..  Meh.

Evilswarm Mandragora

This card is very useful.  I see this card in every build of this deck.  Having the ability to special summon itself it just nice on its own.  At first when I saw this card, I use thought it was a, "Cyber Dragon" for some reason, but it's not.   You're permitted to special summon it as long as your opponent has more monsters than you.  (Which is much better in my opinion)  Easily a card that you will want to run 2-3 of.

Evilswarm O'Lantern

Just like Ketos, I've seen this card in bits and pieces.  Just like Ketos, it has the effect of being able to tribute itself, to blow something else up.

Evilswarm Salamandra

Having a nice set of attack points is extremely nice for this monster.   I think this card is actually quite good considering because of it, you can mix in some, "Macro Cosmos" if you wanted to and make a bit of a banish deck.

Evilswarm Thunderbird

Just like Mandragora, this card should be run in every build of this deck.  While its attack points may seem a little shallow at first, when you read it's ability, you'll find that it can stack up those points quite quickly.  Basically, this card protects itself by getting strong and removing itself from any dangerous situation, and then being able to return itself for an XYZ summon the next turn if wanted.

Evilswarm Zahak

This card provides some nice attack stats to back up its average effect.  I honestly can't say it'll do too much for the meta.  Considering how popular XYZ's are now, you may think of running other cards before this.  ...B-

Evilswarm Obliviwisp

This card actually has a nice effect.  Plus with its very nice 2050 defense, you'll be sure to stop something.  So basically, after any monster battles this card, it's just attack and defense points.

Evilswarm Kerykeion

Just like its original nicer form this card is extremely good and should be a must run for this deck.  A very useful card and a must have for summoning quickly.

Evilswarm Nightmare

With a name like this, you'd think the card would be extremely good, right?  Wellll...  Meh.  While it's effect is nice and can stop some bigger plays, its attack stat is extremely lack and it is overshadowed by a lot of other cards.  I like its effect, and its defense is nice...  So I'd only run 1 at most.

Evilswarm Thanatos

This card is actually pretty nice.  Paired with, "Infestation Pandemic", this card is immune to any affect.

Evilswarm Bahamut

This card is very nice.  I see this card as being a Number 11, with just a smaller added cost.  However, this card being much easier to summon than Big Eye, I do see it being just as good.  I'd suggest running 2.

Evilswarm Ouroboros

The very last monster card on the list is Evilswarm Ouroboros.  This card with its nice 2750 attack stat also has a very interesting effect of being able to have 3 different effects.  However, you must pick each of them.  This card is actually good too because it can be run in any deck too.  This card's 3 abilities basically just get worse as you use them.  But, I still suggest running 1 or 2.

Infestation Pandemic

The really main spell I see for this deck is, "Infestation Pandemic"  This card basically makes it so all of your monsters are immune to the effects of spells and traps for the turn.

Infestation Infection

Just like the spell, there is only 1 main trap for this deck, "Infestation Infection".  This card is actually kinda useful.  You can use this card to instantly escape one of your monsters from a, "Dark Hole" or "Bottomless Trap Hole".

+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - +

So that's basically the basics of the deck.  Most of the lessons also provide of a few examples of counter decks to defeat the current deck.  Evilswarms honestly don't have a lot of weaknesses.  They have a handful, and the cards to used them aren't the most common.

So I suppose I'll leave that to you all.  What do you think is best to counter this evil themed deck?  

As per usual, the given prices are 100 OD for the counter answer, and 200 OD for the Match Up.  Good luck and happy dueling!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:18 pm

A good counter deck against evilswarm in my opinion is Darkworlds even though most people would say oh grapha is lv 8 ophion would stop him i dont think ophion or any other evil swarm can stop grapha... Dark worlds have a lot of spells to discard and trigger there effects like dark world dealings for instance
you can easily discard grapha and pop ophion with it. Even though evilswarms have infestation that has nothing to do with them being targeted by effects. Another card that can easily help defeat evilswarms in a dark world deck is gates of the underworld thats because it gives 300 atk to every fiend type monster thats a huge boost that could change the game because every little thing counts in this game. and cause of gates silva and gold can pass over ophion as well and u dont always have to rely on grapha. And these are only some of the cards in darkworlds that can stop the "great" evilswarms

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Gx_siggy__42__smudge_test_3__by_mr_gx-d6tgp42

If Your To Afraid of Making Mistakes You Wont Be Able to do Anything.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Great answers, everyone.

Rakhalix, Veiler can help on the opponent's turn only, and Fiendish Chain might not help thanks to their "Infestation Pandemic" which shields all of them from Spells and Traps for a turn.a

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Nottu111
Back to top Go down

Phoenixofpain

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 am

Darkworlds would not do much to ophion and heres why. Goldd and silva are usually special summoned by their effects and with ophion on field getting them out would be a challenge. Reason on 2 they usually run triple dress which would protect ophion from grapha popping effect. Reason 3 being even with gates Darkworld monsters besides grapha, silva, and gold don't have enough power to take down ophion. Reason 4 Not only will ophion stop them from doing their most nasty plays, the fact the decks runs tons of backrow as well makes it even harder for darkworlds to do anything. Reason 5 is the way darkworlds are build. Darkworlds are built to discard from their hand while essentially plussing by drawing and either drawing another card on top of that, drawing and getting a free special summon, drawing and getting a free search, drawing and pop a monster. But out of all of those the only cards in most darkworld decks that pop besides they cards in the extra is grapha and because of ophion stopping that they have no way of removing monsters from the field.

Last edited by Phoenixofpain on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:46 am

Very excellent counter points Phoenix.

Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:32 am

A good card to use against them would be Jowgen the Spiritualist. This card will allow you to discard a card to destroy a special summoned card and then can't special summon at all.

A deck that's good against them. Prophecy.

The reason I think that is because of versatility and the sheer utility of their spell books.
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 am

ok just wondering this is called facing the meta  not using the meta   is using the meta to face the meta ok or are you looking for other ideas outside the meta and using non meta decks and card to combat the current games meta.....thats alot of metas lol

START KISSING
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 542111r9zrze9j3z
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:24 am

We're covering how to face the meta, for both meta and non-meta players. Of another meta deck works well against the other, then it is an acceptable answer as well, but more points are given for more original ideas.

Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 am

Blazer Slater wrote:
A good card to use against them would be Jowgen the Spiritualist. This card will allow you to discard a card to destroy a special summoned card and then can't special summon at all.

The reason I think that is because of versatility and the sheer utility of their spell books.
Spellbooks are the average matchup for a Verz deck. Not really good against them, but not really bad either.
This is due to the fact that Verz decks run a lot of traps, and they can easily protect Ophion from your attacks and Spellbook of Fate.
However, Spellbooks can plus way harder than Verz making them have a slight edge in the matchup. The ability to search every single spell in the deck makes them able to protect their monsters from backrow with Spellbook of Wisdom, and a well placed Kycoo+Spellbook of Power (possibly with a Wisdom ready to protect it) gets over Ophion easily and gives you a +1. So, yeah, it depends on who draws what.

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Yui3
[Q4] Quadrifoglio - Member
Sig by myself.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 am

Kyonaru wrote:
Blazer Slater wrote:

Spellbooks are the average matchup for a Verz deck. Not really good against them, but not really bad either.
This is due to the fact that Verz decks run a lot of traps, and they can easily protect Ophion from your attacks and Spellbook of Fate.
However, Spellbooks can plus way harder than Verz making them have a slight edge in the matchup. The ability to search every single spell in the deck makes them able to protect their monsters from backrow with Spellbook of Wisdom, and a well placed Kycoo+Spellbook of Power (possibly with a Wisdom ready to protect it) gets over Ophion easily and gives you a +1. So, yeah, it depends on who draws what.
Very good point. Personally, I have never lost to a Verz deck with my Spellbook deck, but that does not mean they are the best match up.

Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Nottu, the Evoker wrote:
Jason! You are Slifer Leader! Why are you posting answers? Razz
Nottu, Why not? XD
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Nottu, the Evoker wrote:
Very good point. Personally, I have never lost to a Verz deck with my Spellbook deck, but that does not mean they are the best match up.
I'm ready to change that. ;o

Sig by myself.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:43 am

Oh you. Razz

Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:37 am

I think the only card that was not mentioned that I often use to screw Evilswarms over is in my HERO deck.  I know this card fucks most decks up the butt, but it does especially Evilswarms. Super Poly.  Now, don't get me wrong; It cannot be used on Ophion, as Ophion's effect will stop the Fusion Monster Card from being summoned, but it can be used on the materials that would usually make Ophion.  As Evilswarms have Pandemic and it is searchable, it is honestly not likely that they run many negating cards except for Solemn Judgment.  This being the case, Super Poly will almost always go through, as nothing can be activated in response to its effect.  Using this card JUST before the opponent is about to overlay is usually better, as they will commit to the field more, ESPECIALLY if they have a Pandemic in their hand.  Other than this, almost any card that negates a summon can kick ass against Evilswarm.  Ehh, I hadn't much to say because Kyo said everything T.T

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Kizan_zps661e9358

[19:36:10] Evil : I'm smexy and I know it
[19:37:02] Eren : you still think that evil 
[19:37:06] -Kira- : ur sexy and we know it~

[19:47:26] Katarina : Evil
[19:47:28] Katarina : You're a god
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:32 pm

OD has been awarded to all who have given accepted answers Smile

Keep it up guys, you make me so proud.

Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:46 am

Black Horn of Heaven - I normally run 2, along with one solemn warning in my decks. Adding a third is always great for the intense amount of xyz summons.

Skill Drain - if it is possible to pull off before continuous effects like catastor happen, then it is a great way to halt the evilswarm user's effects. Long as it doesn't hurt the user, skill drain is always nice.

Flying "C" - This is for if you play devpro. It makes the evilswarm player upset for a good reason. Nearly every evilswarm player uses no level 3 xyz nor any monsters to tribute it with. This gives a great halt to his/her strategy.

Prideful Roar - This card is mostly for when the solemn/black horn isn't reliable enough to draw into and when skill drain hurts too much to side in. Recommended only to high level special summon decks such as synchron or lightsworn dragons.

Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter - When pulling Ophion and getting infestation pandemic, one of the best defenses against ophion, especially when using a deck with high levels, is a monster effect. I choose ryko because it is a bit more flexible than other monster effects, and many decks benefit from the mill. I say it is more flexible because it can work if there is no ophion or if the player is going against someone that is spell or trap heavy would still work.

Screw you Zenmaines:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/553235_620490354634988_1725859408_n.jpg

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Zvle3g10

Creator: Daydream king, Isaac

[22:41:38] Archon Dark Heart : you are my best frenemy
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

Ub
Evil wrote:
I think the only card that was not mentioned that I often use to screw Evilswarms over is in my HERO deck.  I know this card fucks most decks up the butt, but it does especially Evilswarms. Super Poly.  Now, don't get me wrong; It cannot be used on Ophion, as Ophion's effect will stop the Fusion Monster Card from being summoned, but it can be used on the materials that would usually make Ophion.  As Evilswarms have Pandemic and it is searchable, it is honestly not likely that they run many negating cards except for Solemn Judgment.  This being the case, Super Poly will almost always go through, as nothing can be activated in response to its effect.  Using this card JUST before the opponent is about to overlay is usually better, as they will commit to the field more, ESPECIALLY if they have a Pandemic in their hand.  Other than this, almost any card that negates a summon can kick ass against Evilswarm.  Ehh, I hadn't much to say because Kyo said everything T.T
No man. I remember ODA vs CEA and ur Heros played against verz. It got raped even though u had super poly. Well not many people play this, nor is this a side card but grand mole rapes ophion. Nearly every verz match (mirror) if I can play it, the card is a win condition. Keep returning back xyz gg. On the other hand it's not very effective but u can side electric virus. Side tsukuyomi if h need to ss. Side fiendish chain and breakthrough skill. Both stop ophion. There is no point in wasting a pandemic to get through with ophion cuz it wears off next turn. Breaktrhough skill stops the search and u can use it again during ur turn it u need to ss. Don't see how dw will wreck evilswarm though verz can eev call spells and ur only hope is grapha. The deck isn't even concistent not including that in the picture. My last card will be space cyclone: simple, pandemic can't do **** to this card. Use pandemic? Ok have fun wasting it cuz you still detach. Gg

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 0HR2EzZ
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:24 am

Also pride a lot of the cards posted are by far irrelevant to the meta-game. No need to post those... Also it looks like you mainly just talked about the deck. You didn't really state any of its strong plays, how it gets to said plays, not did h start any one off with an idea of how to counter said deck. This is why we have some people with really bad responses. Don't think you really helped as much as someone like kyo who gave a list of side card that helped others branch ideas. Although nice attempt

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 0HR2EzZ
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:13 am

We can use breakthrough skill to negate Ophion effect.
Arcana Joker, or others.

Meet My pet..... The Galaxy - Eyes Tachyon Dragon!!!.
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Jzxgtt
 The Galaxy - Eyes User, Misael The Dragon Tamer!!!.
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Halix_zps4bfc0c1b
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm

I don't think anyone still runs Arcana Joker lol.

Sig by myself.
Back to top Go down

rakhalix

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rakha
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

yeah.

Meet My pet..... The Galaxy - Eyes Tachyon Dragon!!!.
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Jzxgtt
 The Galaxy - Eyes User, Misael The Dragon Tamer!!!.
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Halix_zps4bfc0c1b
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Kyonaru wrote:
Blazer Slater wrote:

. . . So my Spell Book deck is practically useless?
Back to top Go down

Netoow

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Well, as far as beating Evilswarms go I'm gonna go with Relinquished. The big play is normally go get out Ophion and keep your opponent from getting out boss monsters, but if your boss monster is a one-star it doesn't help in the least. Relinquished can drop and devour Ophion, which makes Relinquished now stronger then most monsters run in Evilswarms. On top of that, running Releaser of Ritual will basically make Relinquished a better version of Ophion, as your opponent can't special summon at all after that. And if he blows up, he's easy enough to get back and devour another threat later.

Also, a good Fortune Lady build can deal with them. The commonly run field spell in them is Future Visions, which will keep Ophion away for a turn and give you a chance to try and get a big monster out. That, and if Ophion's out you can simply use Light to get Fire to remove Ophion and take a large chunk of your opponent's health. Lady's aren't the best match up, for sure, but they'll work well enough.

Still, gotta say a well-built Relinquished deck can put a halt to them by doing to them what they try to do to their opponent and lock their summons down. That, and eating their monsters is always fun Smile.

*Insert Silly Signature Image Here*

Power without opposition is pointless
Strength without resolve is useless
Either without control is meaningless

Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:29 pm

wouldnt the effect of future visions also remove ophions material upon his summon and removal from the field?

START KISSING
Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 542111r9zrze9j3z
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am

Future Visions only banishes a Normal Summoned monster. Most Ophion plays will be delayed a turn with their primary Normal Summon rendered useless however.

Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:30 am

Pamoon wrote:
Also pride a lot of the cards posted are by far irrelevant to the meta-game. No need to post those... Also it looks like you mainly just talked about the deck. You didn't really state any of its strong plays, how it gets to said plays, not did h start any one off with an idea of how to counter said deck. This is why we have some people with really bad responses. Don't think you really helped as much as someone like kyo who gave a list of side card that helped others branch ideas. Although nice attempt
I remember that game, I never drew into Super Poly. My hands were ass the entire time.  Though, to be honest, I can't even blame it on my hands.  The guy could have raped me anyhow.

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Kizan_zps661e9358

[19:36:10] Evil : I'm smexy and I know it
[19:37:02] Eren : you still think that evil 
[19:37:06] -Kira- : ur sexy and we know it~

[19:47:26] Katarina : Evil
[19:47:28] Katarina : You're a god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"   Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta:  Evilswarms" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson #4 "Facing the Meta: Evilswarms"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-