Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty
PostSubject: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

Match 1:2 Ivory Chaos Dragons vs Chaos Dragon variant

Match Results: 10/10 1 : 2
Game 1: I won by OTK swarm
Game 2: He won by swarm, somewhat back and forth here, but his maxx "c"'s, veilers and breakthrough - skills...broke me.
Game 3: He won, again. Not much else to say here.

Deck Construction: 19/20 
Took a more interesting approach, this one abused the effects of light pulsar dragon and other monsters that gained +1's from being destroyed.
42 cards, though.
-1 Battle fader
-1 Crane crane

Duelist Peformance: 18/20
Not much to say here. I enjoyed his use of hand-traps, he also gave me a few ideas for my own deck.
One interesting technique he used was using debris dragon while Lightpulsar dragon was on the field to synch for 7 (Black Rose dragon), then, after nuking the field, using Lightpulsar to retrieve Redmd, who would bring back Lightpulsar.

Siding: 9/10
Sided Veiler and Breakthrough skill. hurt.

Side Deck: 5/5
Side deck was situational  Imperial iron wall wasn't added for it would have hurt his own plays. I only recommend that Wyburstar and Collapsarpent be tried (They're extremely useful).
No complaints here.

Ruling questions: 15/15
Got all three, even the hard one *-*

Total Points: 73/80
Welcome to Obelisk Blue! Only thing left is to learn the minor and more complex rulings out there. Now, go out there and make us proud!
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Left_bar_bleue84/84Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 am

Excellent work young Jason, you have exceeded my expectations and I am happy to see you in the Blue Dorm.

*cries that he passed Ra Yellow entirely, nobody like Yellow Dorm*
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:04 am

Aww Nottu, its ok, :)No hard feelings, we're still peers no matter what, Podcast anytime soon?
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Left_bar_bleue84/84Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:07 am

This week I think. I'll post asking for volunteers for guests and such
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:40 am

Well good job sir.  And don't worry Nottu, we're bound to get another one eventually.  XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:17 am

I hope so. I only have 1 active student Sad
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 am

**Woot Woot**

Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Woot_woot
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:03 am

congratulations on making obelisk hope your able to keep the spot and maybe even make it to orichalcos green.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 pm

To everyone who has commented, thank you for the reception. I will do my best to hold my spot in the new dorm and represent it well with respect, fairness, hard work, determination and enjoying myself. Also to clarify the Chaos Dragon variant I used, some of you may already know, I used a Chaos x E-Dragon deck. To be specific, the emphasis is still on the Chaos Dragon portion, but I added Redox into the deck to give the deck another way to access the graveyard. If REDMD is sitting in my hand, I can summon Redox with its eff, SS REDMD and proceed to spam the field. Starform Dragon is a lot easier to make with Redox and I have some access to rank 7 monsters, like Dracossack.
I don't mind showing off the build, but here it is. https://i.imgur.com/8uV66M6.png
42 cards in this deck is perfectly fine for me since I heavily mill. Feel free to ask any questions.

P.S. I've been trying to implement Tempest into the deck but without success.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 am

73... isn't obelisk its 75. I'd hate to bust your bubble.
Edit : You added the points wrong. Also, how the heck does veiler and breakthrough shut down your deck?! That isn't a 9/10 siding meng.

Last edited by Pamoon on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:26 am

Rose, should I tell them?
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:39 am

Results modded. Sorry everyone, 70/80, Ra.
Tais, you come on, what, once just to bash on my results? ._.
My deck was heavy upon monsters that required their on-field effects to swarm, such as REDMD or DaD. Even his break-through skill destroyed my only defense, Wind-up zenmaines which lead him to victory. He also was the only one to have all of my more difficult ruling questions answered correctly.

He is, ultimately deserving of Obelisk, though his results dont reflect it.

Sorry Jason, you're in Ra.
Back to top Go down

JasonRy8

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:41 am

Don't forget those misplays, I don't know if they can be much of a benefactor in this case.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:59 am

Ignore my previous statement, the staff has agreed to allow you to keep your rank as Obelisk.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 am

Woot! now this wont be awkward lol congrats for keeping ur obelisk rank ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8   Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm advancement test : Jasonry8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-