Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My intro...mine...e.e

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ArchetypeLegend

Leona

My intro...mine...e.e Empty
PostSubject: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:08 am

Absolutely unbelievable. I never knew the members of SDA would ever regroup, but we are still missing a few people. Oh..er..that is unrelated.

Yo guys and girls, I am ArchetypeLegend. Obviously as my name suggests I am a legend of archetypes (usually by making them work in deck construction). I usually play the underrated ones because I love them. They don't get the attention they deserve, and although Konami made them horrible, I make them good. ;D

I am a great guy to talk to, quite friendly, mature for my own age, but make sure you don't talk smack to me; because I will tirade you with sarcastic words so sweet it's like sucking on tangerines.

I am pretty funny, make lots of jokes inherently because I love a good atmosphere; and I make a good atmosphere because of it. Razz

Hopefully, I can make some new friends here and I am already enjoying my stay. I love the community. Very Happy

And I understand that this might be a little upbeat, but that's who I am. 'Don't judge me if you don't know me.'

Also, I would like to share some good times with everyone. I am sure that we can, but I am still dwelling on so many failed academies that I attended. :O

I also play other yugioh decks as well, which is ALL the archetypes (and meta builds too). I don't have them all constructed, but I do try and learn how to play with them all. Razz

Let's just all sit back and enjoy good conversation. 'Keep da peace brudda.' Thanks for reading, and thanks for understanding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 am

welcome to ODC arch! ya i was surprised like u when i first came here ^^ not only SDA members are here but also some other great people to! so i hope u enjoy it here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My intro...mine...e.e Left_bar_bleue0/0My intro...mine...e.e Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:47 am

Pleasure to see you again.  I don't think the SDA members honestly all migrated here.  We're all actually slowly leaking in a bit at a time.  I think it's just because this place is so successful and appealing.
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
My intro...mine...e.e Left_bar_bleue100/100My intro...mine...e.e Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 am

welcome to ODA im the founder jammy if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any other staff members. i hope you like it here and hope to see you around.
also are you the archtypelegend from youtube because if so then im subscribed to you XD
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
My intro...mine...e.e Left_bar_bleue84/84My intro...mine...e.e Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:02 pm

Think we'll get along fine Legend. Welcome to ODA bro.
Back to top Go down

ArchetypeLegend

Leona

PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Yeah, lol, my name on here is the same on my youtube channel, twitter, skype, and DN. But thanks for all the good praise guys and I hope to have some fun on this here forum. I will try and enjoy my stay the best I possibly can! Smile
Back to top Go down

DaMadDawgRichKid

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Rich
HP:
My intro...mine...e.e Left_bar_bleue100/100My intro...mine...e.e Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Hello Archetype legend. First of all, you are going to be fantastic friends with somebody else on here, DeathGodKyo, when he recovers from a recent injury and can come online again, because he has built more Decks than I can even believe and continues to build them. Me? I build unusual Decks with low-usage Archetypes, but that's just cuz I'm a nub >.> Both literal newbie, and just kinda bad at all this. Anyway, I hope we can be friends! Enjoy your stay at the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My intro...mine...e.e   My intro...mine...e.e Empty

Back to top Go down

My intro...mine...e.e

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1