Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

The Jungle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
The Jungle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 am

First topic message reminder :

A large and unexplored region vast with both plant and animal life.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:15 am

The Band's eye opens.  Hands and sickles exert out of it.  A soft calm voice begins speaking.

"You really shouldn't mess with things you don't know about girl...  You may find yourself in more of a mess than you realize..."
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Sorento
HP:
The Jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:23 am

Acting on impulse and fear from the demons appearance, Droite materializes a large swarm of Ulysses butterflies to surround the area.

The Ulysses butterflies illuminate with a bright light, keeping the shadows at bay from Nottu, Augusto, and herself.

"You decide to show yourself now demon? For what?"

Glancing at the man with the mark, "So you've sold your soul to a devil, but for what purpose?"

Another swarm of monarch butterflies materializes around the man and gently flutter closely to his body.

"This time, if you cut these butterflies, their explosions will be close enough to you body to end your life, freeing you from the demons hold."

Glancing to the shadows.

"How would it feel to lose one of your pawns?"

The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o5_250The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o2_r1_250The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o9_r1_250The Jungle - Page 3 Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 am

The shadows all form around the Reaper like a dome of sorts.

The band's black begins pouring upon the floor of the jungle.  Sythes, sickles, and spikes all begin forming.

The Shadows smirk.

"You'd be quite surprised of the powers I'm capable of.  Even with a soft amount of light, I'm capable of wonderful things..."

The dome beings moving outwards, pushing the butterflies away from the Reaper.

The shadows smirk again.

"Let's push the little pests right to you...!"
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
The Jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:47 am

Droite stares coldly towards the shadows.

"You're naive if you think that you can use my own butterflies against me.." Droite says with a now cold serious tone.

"The butterflies I created are under my control, I have but to will them, and they follow my orders without a moments hesitation.  I have also created them," the butterflies dematerialize, " so I can destroy them."

"Now," she says while taking a more aggressive stance," A monarch explodes with the force of a bomb, and the Ulysses are able to create light that can illuminate even the entire cave'" she says while glancing towards it," But, if a Ulysses were to detonate as of it were one of my monarchs, the light crest from the flash bang would be equal to the highest points on an ultraviolet scale."  

Now she puts her hand invitingly as if asking the shadows to dance.

"Will you take the chance of damaging your shadows, eliminating your presence in this jungle, as well as your grasp on this man?"  She asks as a Ulysses detonates with a blinding flash burning away a good portion of the shadows reaching out.

The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o5_250The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o2_r1_250The Jungle - Page 3 Tumblr_m7hupkszNS1qbr6b0o9_r1_250The Jungle - Page 3 Imagejpeg
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 am

The shadows move back a bit and begin gritting their teeth.

"I'll never lose grip of this man's body...  The black shadows fused here are dark enough, that the only way to remove them is by being in complete darkness..."

The shadows all grin again.

"Besides...  Even if you were to, this man would bleed to death in a matter of minutes."

All of the shadows glare over to where the man stands...

"Regardless...  I've got far too much to do than to play with some insects...  But...."

There's a soft snapping noise in the air.

Instantly hundreds of sickles and spikes race towards the girls body.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ALL OF THEM!"
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:05 am

Nottu had not spoken for some time now, trying to keep up on the situation. Droite, as she called herself, seemed to be highly capable of keeping herself safe here, but now this reaper and this shadowy demon seemed to be a bit stronger than anticipated.

He stepped closer and lay a hand on Droite's shoulder, "I think we need to vanish and quickly." He glanced over to the young boy, "Do you wish to live to fight another day child? If so, take my hand."  He extended his Dueling arm to Augusto.

He spoke to Droite again, "Trust me and we can get out of here."

The Jungle - Page 3 Nottu111
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:07 am

The shadows race over even faster and then....!

**Shing**

The shadows smirk....

"I smell blood...."
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
The Jungle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue84/84The Jungle - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:13 am

The elven mage waited no longer, he lunged to the side, grabbing Droite by her shirt, and grabbed the twelve-year old boy, "Ianuae Magicae!" He cried.

A swirl of multicolored energies swirled about him and over the two Tribute in his hands. Wind accompanied the power and soon the three were gone without a trace.

The Jungle - Page 3 Nottu111
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:22 am

The remaining Ulysses Butterflies exploded in a shower of bright dancing lights.

Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:25 am

The shadows all remain and grit their teeth..

Then...  They smirk...

"A small victory I suppose..."

"One of them is injured..."

The shadows hear something in the distance...

"I'm needed elsewhere I suppose..."

The shadows all diver down into their original form of a band.  The Reaper's body returns to its' original position as well. 
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:34 am

laughs

"well that was fun"
thinks to self
i thought for sure at least one of them would join me... oh well. that droite person is a foll anyways.  she has no idea what i am. they call me  a man but i am far from one. thats why a hide my face after all.  now what about that girl that ran off into the cave... she should dyed her hair before coming here that foll. did she really think no one would notice her?

reaper puts his scythe back on his back and heads off to the cave where the girl went.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 am

Step. Step. Step. Inside the cave she almost was. No one was in it and she had made sure of that. Vevay stopped, listened. Foot steps again? Was someone trying to follow her? Of course someone was! They were going to slit her throat and steal her food. That's what they did. This game was getting on her nerves. She didn't think she would be playing up against others who were. . . . different. Kids. Kids is who she was suppose to slaughter and come out victorious. But it look like fate was giving her the finger.

Sighing, mentally, she backed into her small hiding spot that was behind a thick layer of hanging moss. If someone was following her, they would have to be looking for the opening or they would walk right by it. The area was rather small. Perhaps fifty square feet and only four feet tall. She had to crouch and she tucked herself in the back behind a large rock that gave the area a small hiding/sleeping area. Whoever was following wasn't going to take her down. Not now. She had to survive, she had to win again. She had to make sure no other family would lose their daughter as long as she could fight in these games.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 am

*Arrives back to the Jungle
"Now time to find that deck"
*Remembers he is terrible at looking for things so he tries several methods, The first was calling to it.
"Here deck deck deck! Here deck deck deck!
*Tried this for a while and no result, so he set up some traps. He turned his duel disk into a sword again and cut down a tree, he fashioned it to make a cage. He then cuts a leaf to make a rope like string. He attaches it to the tree next to the one he cut down. He then attached the string to the door he made for the cage. He put the only card he had on him, Swift Scarecrow, in the cage. He climbed up the tree all the way to the top branch. Then he puts his feet up and says.
"And now we wait....."

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: https://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Augusto was a tad bit scared. "What just happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:26 pm

After falling asleep from waiting so long on his deck, T.C. checks his trap.

"You have gotta be kidding me!?"

T.C. looks at his trap disappointed because it not only doesn't have his deck in it, the one card he put in there (Swift Scarecrow) has gone missing.

"ERG ILL FIND THAT DECK IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!"

The Jungle echoed as T.C. shouted with rage.
He decides to go looking for it on foot.

"Sigh where could it have gone Sad"

T.C. picks up his shoe to find that there is one card in his possession. The Card was T.G. Wonder Magician. Feeling so glad he literally did a backflip of joy.

"Well at least I have you. Now its time to go find your friends."

Without hesitating T.C. sprints throughout the jungle looking for the rest of his deck.

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 9:50 pm

after exiting the cave reaper already knows what he has to do.
first thing he does is find a vine with as many leaves as possible on it. he yanks it off the tree it is attached to. and something falls out of it.  He looks down at his feet where the item landed. reaper bent down and picked it up. It was a deck.  if i had to guess i would say this is t.c.'s deck. 
without looking through it he put it in his pocket as well as the vine.  then he set off to find t.c.

It didn't take long he found him nearly immediately, charging through the forest, being careless as usual.

"hey! t.c.! stop right there! i think i have something you want!"

He reached out of his pocket and pulled out the deck to show it to thecoolest.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:08 pm

*Looks torward the odd man holding his deck and see's the top card is T.G. Blade Blaster
"Hmm...so....we have a person who likes stealing decks huh?
*Transforms his duel disk back into a sword.
"FOR BLADE BLASTER!"
*Charges towards the odd man
"THIS IS SPARTA!!!"

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 10:38 pm

easily side steps the atk.
"woah hold up there boy. don't even give me a second to explain myself. i found this in the forest and im just trying to return it to you. yet you attack me? i think you owe me an apology. but its alright. you want your deck? fine, no problem. but you have to do something for me.  think of it as a token of your appreciation. besides what i want you to do... you'll have to do sooner or later anyways. All i ask is  that you duel that one girl... what was her name?.... aww yes droite.... if you are willing to duel her i will give you your deck back... what do you say? your gonna have to duel sooner or later anyways."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:25 pm

"First off, im not doing anything till you tell me your name."
*Turns his duel disk into a duel disk again.
"Second off, how the heck did you find that."
"Lastly, I apologize for my rude behavior."
*Takes a seat on the floor
"Now may I please have my deck back?"

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:47 pm

"names reaper, i was grabbing some vines for whats gonna go down, and your deck came out with them. It must of been dropped into a tree by mistake instead of with you."
hands t.c. his deck
"now take that deck and defeat droite. just make sure you get her away from nottu without nottu seeing you. if he catches you your a dead man."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:32 am

*Hastily Takes deck from reaper
"Normally id say yes but I'm gonna have to decline your offer of defeating Droite Cool"
*Looks at deck
"Hmm it appears there is one card missing.....did you happen to take it?"
"Its called T.G. Halberd Cannon, a friend of mine gave it to me a while ago."
"Also on another note why do you want Droite dead? And if you do, why not kill her yourself?"

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:37 am

"nope, i didn't take anything... didn't even look through the deck, im a lot of things but not a cheater. as for droite, she could be trouble. Trust me nottu will be after you soon to kill you. and killing droite may be the only way to crush him enough to were he can't continue on to do it. anyways if you don't want to do it thats fine. i wont force you. but be prepared for nottu."
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

*Starts laughing
"That's a good one, but I know Nottu and I will duel sometime. We are rivals after all, and besides we didn't just come here not to duel.

*Gets back up

"As for Droite, no thanks for that. Well im off to go find my Delta Accel Synchro. Nice to meet ya btw"

*Cracks a smile at reaper then runs back to the beach

The Jungle - Page 3 Acb

Spammers Beware!

Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:56 am

thinks to self
that foll is gonna get himself killed. to bad they were rivals. they woulda dueled sooner or later anyways, i shoulda made nottu duel someone else.... oh well... guess its time to see what else i can get done today.

Heads off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down

Droite

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:55 am

"Run, Run, Run, Run,  look behind you! Run, run, run, run."  Droite thought to herself as she ran through the now darkening jungle.

She glances and sees that Augusto and Nottu are nowhere in sight.  "I hope they're okay." She whispers worriedly as she sprints through the jungle.

Her direction.. A long range of mountains.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jungle   The Jungle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jungle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Role Play-