Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Hiring Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

It seems there are more moderator positions available. You want it, come get it. The responsibilities of a moderator include keeping the forums on topic, and make sure they are within the rules. In the chat, you need to enforce the chat regulations and make sure everyone is a good little monkey. Moderators will also be assigned sections of the Forum to be their own Domains, places where they are responsible for.

So, here is how you apply.

Write up an application and post it here, detailing any experience you may have had as a forum staff member, why you want the position, and what you would do at the position. 

I won't make a minimum length, but remember, the more detail the better.

If your application is accepted, you can become a mod, though you MAY NOT test, until you are tested for the testers' test, and pass.

Good luck on your application
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:41 am

Twiddy ofc.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue84/84Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:42 am

There will be TWO new mods though Maxxie. So who would the other be?
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am

Twiddy and Twiddy. 
Kiddin'. Twiddy and Blazer.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 am

I think ik.. the only one who can become mod are the people who i have judged to be Honest, Kind, and hard working.. then and only then the world will be a better place...
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 am

can we vote for ourselves? Razz
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:52 am

I really hope that I get mod position. It's something that I have been wanting for such a long time. One of the main reasons I tossed my old ways to the side and woman up and learn how to use new decks with XYZ's and Synchros.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:52 am

Let me post the legit Poll for it
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:17 am

Brilliant idea, Nottu. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-