Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Now Hiring Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue84/84Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Now Hiring Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

It seems there are more moderator positions available. You want it, come get it. The responsibilities of a moderator include keeping the forums on topic, and make sure they are within the rules. In the chat, you need to enforce the chat regulations and make sure everyone is a good little monkey. Moderators will also be assigned sections of the Forum to be their own Domains, places where they are responsible for.

So, here is how you apply.

Write up an application and post it here, detailing any experience you may have had as a forum staff member, why you want the position, and what you would do at the position. 

I won't make a minimum length, but remember, the more detail the better.

If your application is accepted, you can become a mod, though you MAY NOT test, until you are tested for the testers' test, and pass.

Good luck on your application
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm

i would like to apply for the position of moderator based on my prior's and also that i am quite active nowadays. i believe that i would be a good mod because i already have held a staff position at a prior academy(i was a tester). i also believe that i am a good applicant for this job because i dont really troll at all(except for my name). also i believe that as a mod i would be able to help everyone have a greater and more enjoyable experience at ODA because i would be able to keep the peace and stop from people harrassing or making fun of others which causes people to leave or start to dislike ODA. i also believe that i would be able to censor some of the foul language that is used in the chat at times, so our younger members arent poisoned and also so some people arent offended. so with all those things together i believe that i would be a great moderator.

Thank you for considering my application
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue100/100Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 pm

To The Admins,
    I am here in regards of posting for the moderator spot that has opened. Although I am a Slifer Red student I believe that I have what it takes to become a moderator. I have been a moderator before on a site called Chat Zone a very long time ago. I use to keep the peace in the chat box there before; this was nearly ten years ago when I did that. Although, I haven't been a moderator since then, I still remember my duties of being one.
    If I were to get said moderator spot, I would do my best to keep the peace among the fellow users of the site and not abuse my powers because I have them. For anytime that drastic measures are suppose to be taken I will follow the rules of screen capping and sending them to the appropriate person in regards of not getting into trouble.
    As for the assigning of the certain Domains, I have been role playing for nearly eleven years and I think that being a moderator for that particular area would be my forte. Along with keeping the peace in the chat box, I would like to keep the peace in the role playing section as well.

Thank you for reading this,

Blazer Slater, Slifer Red.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue100/100Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Vote for you. Period.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:09 pm

Well here goes nothing,

I would like to apply for the moderator spot, i've been a part of ODA for a while now. I think i would be good. I'm extremely active and 97% of the time i'm in the chatbox so i can watch it. I want to be a moderator to help out when things get tough around here. Like when we have a ton of new members who need to get tested for dorms, or when we have a large disagreement on things, or even when we are accused of something. Sadly I have no experience, but if you guys are willing to let me become a Moderator I will give 100%. Also I would be happy if my co-workers would help me learn.
Back to top Go down

Gkamall

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:00 pm

hey i would like to apply for the mod position even tho i am new here i like the academy and want to help make it better i have been admin/tester/mod/co-founder/founder in many academies b4 including AdvancedDuelAcademy(became a tester then an admin and i left for a while so they demoted me when i offered my help again i got mod position),NewDuelAcademy(was a tester there but the site died),DuelingGenisisAcademy(tester),ChaosDduelAcademy(co-founder/admin),NewDawnAcademy(co-founder/admin) and also on a vanguard academy called Cardfight Terminal(founder).i will be active since summer is coming and i got a lot of free time on my hands i can help with gfx too check my intro i posted samples of my work.

Last edited by Gkamall on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue0/0Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 pm

To any willing member willing to read my application;

Being a staff member on a forum has something that I have always taken pride in.  I do it well, and here are my examples and reasons.

I have been apart of several different academies in the past.  Seigaku Dueling Academy, Grand Duel Academy, and several others to gather information and use their advantages to mine/the current academy I would have been staying at.  Slowly I have worked for a good two years around the internet learning and slowly building my status as a member of many forums.  At Seigaku, eventually when I signed up, and after a few months, I became a moderator there, eventually after another few months, becoming admin there.  I then stayed as an admin for around 4-5 months until sadly the forum was forced to shut-down due to inactivity.  I due blame partial responsibility on myself for this, but with school beginning, I could not very well tell others that their online life mattered more than their real academic one.

I want this position because I know I can do a good job at it.  I can always find order an things, and can logically distinguish between what's right and what is easy.

I believe that the moderator status is basically for cleaning up and finding order.  I am skilled with that, and know that keeping myself within the boundaries of the moderator status and not getting arrogant is something important.  I would do whatever the higher ranking members of the academy would tell me to do, respectively.

Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I have Taisakuno Shouri as a source for all of my previous work.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:53 am

I would like to apply. Have had no experience but I am just a boss and everyone loves me.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 4:22 am

I'm sorry, but Prince, you made me laugh hysterically.
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:20 am

id liek to be a mod because im good at ygo. plus im not twelve. kthnx
Also cus im prez
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:55 am

Looks like I make people laugh as well. So, you know what that means. Princess Bubblegum = Boss as Moderator. Enough said.
Back to top Go down

-Kira-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Blazer Slater wrote:
I'm sorry, but Prince, you made me laugh hysterically.

slay i told him the same thing lol
Back to top Go down

Potato

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Twidd has my vote Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue84/84Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Twid, if you're serious about applying, then I'll put your name in for the voting. Same with you Prince.
Back to top Go down

Cold Gaze

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Speaking of moderators, I don't think Frost should be a moderator anymore because he abuses his power a lot. He just kicked me out randomly without any reason, cleared the messages, then said "no proof." If people in this academy are going to keep abusing their power then I'll leave and warn everyone that joins this academy...
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 7:54 pm

im very serious nottu. very very srs
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Twid 4 Mod!
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:49 pm

Cold Gaze wrote:
Speaking of moderators, I don't think Frost should be a moderator anymore because he abuses his power a lot. He just kicked me out randomly without any reason, cleared the messages, then said "no proof." If people in this academy are going to keep abusing their power then I'll leave and warn everyone that joins this academy...
No one cares. Go away. 

Twiddy for mod tho. He'd actually be a good mod. ^^
Back to top Go down

Pride

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Now Hiring Moderators Left_bar_bleue0/0Now Hiring Moderators Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Maxxie wrote:
Cold Gaze wrote:

No one cares. Go away. 

Twiddy for mod tho. He'd actually be a good mod. ^^
I care..
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:45 am

I am serious about applying as well Nottu.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 12:48 am

Im kinda glad only staff can vote for this Razz
Back to top Go down

MADA MADA DANE

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 am

oh only staff can vote? that means twid wont get such a 1 sided victory but that also means i have no chance XD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 5:59 am

Thank you for clarifying for me Prince and Twid.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 am

Your welcome Nottu.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 am

Mada Mada. Blazer. Vetrix Tc. Gkamall. Pride. Princess. Twid. Who would you vote for?
Randomly asked the Chat last night.

Last edited by Nottu on Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring Moderators   Now Hiring Moderators Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Announcements-