Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blazer Slater's Room

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer Slater's Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer Slater's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Blazer Slater's Room Empty
PostSubject: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:21 am

The outside door looked as if it was of any other in the Slifer Red's wing. Small, ordinary, wooden, could use some decoration of some sort. Upon knocking and entering the small room, one would be confused when they crossed the threshold. Did they just walk from the outside and into. . . a night club?

The girls room was overly decorated in bright colors and any color the eye could register. The four walls were covered with posters of bands that appeared to look to be from all around the room. Daft Punk, Tokio Hotel, Vocaloid, and many others. Wall scrolls also filled areas of the blank plain wall, trying to give it character.

The full sized loft bed was against a wall and corner giving it it a comfy feeling being nested in a corner. Many pillows of color and size littered the top of the bed with a black comforter that looked like it got in a fight with Rainbow Dash and lost, horribly. Color was everywhere. Below the bed was two curtains as if to give privacy for whoever was using the desk. A desktop sat there on, the monitor rather ordinary looking with a picture of Magician of Black Chaos as the background picture. She must of liked him a lot. The tower was one with a clear case with built in lights and a cooling system of coolant that glowed within the tubes that ran through the tower. It also looked like a mini nightclub.

A futon couch was against the opposite wall with a few plushies of random, lying about it. A blanket was draped over the back, giving it some character. In front of the couch was a small coffee table that had manga and some cards lying about. Perhaps she was building a new deck?

The small area that got to be the kitchen was ordinary and plain except for the geeky magnets all over the mini fridge. No dishes or anything was lying out of its place. She had to be a neat freak or something. Across the kitchen was a door that had a dry erase board that only said, "I could use a message! =3". Kitty face and all.

Behind the door was the bathroom. Simple and small and decorated in Hello Kitty. Pink flooded the eyes of the guest who saw it. Everything was Hello Kitty. Down to the floor mats to the tooth brush. Even the shower curtain was Hello Kitty.

After closing the door and heading to the room that acted like a whole apartment, a nice window was opened slightly with a breeze filling the room, it pushing against the sheer black and rainbow curtains.

The last thing that was there was a dresser full of clothing, mainly raving clothes and the school uniform. On top of the dresser was a few pictures in frames. One of her and her rainbow hair, one of her -- siblings? Maybe cousins or nieces and nephews? They were certainly young. The last one was of her mother and father. Two ordinary people with a rather extraordinary daughter.

"Welcome to my room." A cheerful voice smiled happily.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:25 am

Does this room have a strobe light?
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Blazer Slater's Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Blazer Slater's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:30 am

That's the one thing I'm missing. If you have a second one lying around I would be more than happy to take it.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:29 am

I don't have that, I'm sorry. I can, however, provide you with this to decorate the wall a bit. Consider it a future sight on how you'll end up, when I'm able to help. You'll be the one doing this, not taking it.

Blazer Slater's Room Zoqm4hX
Back to top Go down

Tour Guide from the UW

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:39 am

Ahh Vocaloid. Luka is just amazing Smile
Back to top Go down

Blood and Dirt

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 11:42 am

I should have another strobe light lying around somewhere.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:39 pm

Awesome! Thanks, PB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazer Slater's Room   Blazer Slater's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater's Room

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Slifer Red :: Dormitory-