Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCoolest's re-introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
TheCoolest's re-introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100TheCoolest's re-introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

TheCoolest's re-introduction Empty
PostSubject: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Well since nottu and kev did a Re-Introduction i thought i'd do one too Razz

My name is TheCoolest, but you can call me TheCool, T.C. or even Cool. My favorite decks are my Roids, Ghostricks, and my Aliens. I'm not a big fan of the meta, and I used to hate xyz and sync a lot (I still hate xyz but i use em now). I'm a slifer now but used to be ra Cool hope we can be friends and im normally always up for a duel.
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
TheCoolest's re-introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100TheCoolest's re-introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:36 pm

the coolest lives up to the name one of my favorite people to play in the academy casue win or lose your gonna have fun
Back to top Go down

Aj16amc

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

One of my best friends here and one of the best of the best.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
TheCoolest's re-introduction Left_bar_bleue84/84TheCoolest's re-introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:22 pm

TC is one of the most admirable Duelists we have. Never rages or complains about his games. ^^
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:18 am

True t.c is always fun to duel and hes a fun guy.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:54 am

thnx guys Sad
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:23 am

TC! You're awesome! I'm your biggest fan! No, really!

I don't like using Xyz's either but I use them too. . . I'm about to learn how to use Synchros but I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCoolest's re-introduction   TheCoolest's re-introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

TheCoolest's re-introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-