Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Open Mod Position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

One Open Mod Position - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Lever10's departure, there is now an open mod position. ODA will be looking for those who are unbiased and have self-control. Fill out the questions below, and use complete honesty. Comparing yourself to current OR old staff merely gives you LESS credibility.

Why do you want to be a mod?

How much experience do you have? Give examples.

What will you do as mod?

Will you be active and be available for testing?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:52 pm

FTM? wtf is that mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 pm

FOR THE MOD XD
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Let's keep this to applications only, shall we?
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 pm

ugh, stardust, just shut it will you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
One Open Mod Position - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100One Open Mod Position - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:37 pm

thanks stardust but i dont think you should do that :/
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:22 am

Stardust Dragon! wrote:
hey coolest is the new mod i said it the ex head admin

Ex-Head Admin... right... the is a reason the "EX" is there. Also, because of your little "incident" in chat, have fun on your ban.

Finally: No more posts here are allowed except applications.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:02 am

Why do I want to be mod?

Well as a person coming from a different academy to war, I have seen this place go from dramatic ups and downs. Now ODA is in a very crucial state between, making the academy count, or falling into something thats hard to recover from. With most of the staff now, I want to make sure that the goal of the academy stays alive, and that people will feel welcomed as a member.
Joining the academy, and even now with staff coming and going, I am always the observant one. I would see chaotic chats, and the fakeness of how people are when they talk to people. The disrespect of members are harsh when it comes to people thinking they are better than one another, instead of being positive for each other, and helping each other grow as an academy. Without each other this academy would be nothing but a pile of lost data that found no more use left. I also want to show people that it IS possible to gain a lot of knowledge, and even gain a positive feel to be used in the real world (you never know how the internet can affect some people). I want every member to feel welcomed here, and want to stay. Not leave because people want to be pretty much douchey and feel over them. Not only that, but I want to keep the dream of the academy, making each and everyone grow as duelists and people.

How Much Experience do I have?
I have been very good with dealing people and their emotions.... in academies. I have been admin for a past top 5 academy (Seigaku Duel Academy), a moderator for top 4 academy "World Dueling Academy". A moderator for FrozenFeatherAcademy, and was offered admin at NDC when they were lost and didn't know what to do. I am best at the academy I was head at for always being a positive person, and a great staff, dedicating a lot of my time, to making sure things were going right. When things would fail at the academy I would always come back and have the ability to bring it back to its original state with the thinking I do. I notice a lot of academies I attend, that I don't dedicate time ends up starting to loose its edge a bit.

What Will I do as a mod?

I will try my best to keep the peace within the academy, and try to keep intentions sane, without taking sides. I will try to keep the goal in mind and make it so people will be able to respect one another when I'm around, and think twice before they actually do something they will regret later. That is all I can do as a Mod, is make sure I do my job, do anything extra, and be the leader I am supposed to be.

Will I be active and availabe for testing?
I AM A TESTER! Very Happy xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Open Mod Position   One Open Mod Position - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Open Mod Position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2