Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

kirafalon

Leona

Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Name:
level: (1-5 people this will be your starting point just like in the games)
Small Bio (talk a bit about your Pokemon.)
Attacks:(remember that you will be starting from scratch so if you dont know what attacks he is suppose to have then go on bulbapedia)

Okay guys the setting of the story will be Nenukar Island right in the middle of the Pokemon world from this island Pokemon go on missions around the world to help other Pokemon from dangers. The Pokemon will be divided into teams minimum 2 max 3 you can make alliances or enemies however you like just keep in mind the rules of ODA and have fun.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 am

yeah just fix your attacks and add to your bio and your good to go
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 am

Alright I diffently do that but I don't know the attack
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 am

here this is the site we are using look for horsea and that will tell you everything you need to know about him http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national
Back to top Go down

Princessvilmisa

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:46 am

Okay fixed
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:56 am

welcome saber approve
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Name: Tekina
Picture:
Spoiler:
level: 5
Small Bio : I am known to be the person that is always quiet, and sits behind and observes. I speak when necessary, and when I speak people listen, and admire my leadership. I am usually the person that acts when everyone is down, and takes responsibility on my own hands. I can also feel the emotions of everyone, and I tend to be able to heal the hearts of those that are broken (mentally, spritually).
Attacks: Growl
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:21 pm

approve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation   Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Rescue Team Character Creation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2