Posts : 171
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-02-18
Age : 22
Location : usa fl
|Subject: list of all skills and sword skills you can learn in SAO Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm|| |
One-Handed Curved Sword
- Slant - (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill slashing diagonally.
- Vertical - (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill slashing vertically.
- Horizontal - (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill slashing horizontally.
- Uppercut - (1-hit strike) A simple sword skill delivering an uppercut.
- Rage Spike - (1-hit strike) A basic, weak skill that leaps at the enemy and follows with an upward strike.
- Sonic Leap - (1-hit strike) A charge-type sword skill that dashes toward the enemy to deal a downward strike.
- Vertical Arc - (2-hit combo) A simple sword skill creating a 'V' shape trajectory.
- Horizontal Square- (4-hit combo) A mid-level sword skill tracing the shape of a rhombus.
- Vertical Square - (4-hit combo) A mid-level sword skill tracing the shape of a square.
- Snake Bite - (2-hit combo) Two left and right swings that target the opponent's weapon, with a chance of breaking the weapon.
- Sharp Nail - (3-hit combo)
- Vorpal Strike - (1-hit strike) A heavy one-handed sword skill with a reach that is double the length of the blade and has high attack power. It has a long cool-down. 30% physical, 30% Fire, 40% Darkness.
- Savage Fulcrum - (3-hit combo) A sword skill that trace number "4" in the air. 50% physical, 50% Ice.
- Serration Wave - a single-hit area of effect (AOE) one-handed sword skill, a technique meant to impede movement and barely dealing any damage.
- Howling Octave - (8-hit) Five high-speed continuous thrusts then cut downward, upward, before another full force upward cut. 40% physical, 60% Fire.
Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Reaver - (1-hit strike) A basic sword skill.
- Fell Crescent - (1-hit strike) A high-class charge-type sword skill that delivers a downward blow and covers a distance of 4 meters in 0.4 seconds.
- Whirlwind - (1-hit strike) A basic spinning strike.
- Avalanche - (1-hit strike) A high hitting high-level two-handed sword skill.
- Linear - (1-hit strike) - The first rapier skill learned that delivers a single thrust at the enemy at a great speed.
- Star Splash - (8-hit combo) - A high-level one-handed thrusting sword skill.
- Flashing Penetrator - (1-hit strike) - A high-level strike that produces a sonic boom and looks like a comet.
- Quadruple Pain - (4-hit strike) A rapid four-hit thrust that can immobilize the target.
- Shooting Star - A charging rapier sword skill.
Martial Arts (Extra Skill)
Katana (Extra Skill)
- Embracer - (1-hit strike) An unarmed skill that pierces the enemy with the fingers.
- Flash Hit - «Martial Arts» basic skill.
Dual Blades Sword (Unique Skill)
- Tsujikaze - (1-hit strike) - "Whirlwind" A straight, long-ranged strike.
- Gengetsu - (1-hit strike) - "Phantom Moon" A half-circle that moves irregularly.
- Tsumujiguruma - (1-hit area strike) - An omnidirectional 360-degree whirling spin.
- Ukifune - (1-hit strike) - "Floating Boat" Knocks opponent high into the air.
- Hiōgi - (3-hit combo) - "Scarlet Fan" Upward, downward, then thrusting combo.
- Iai - (1-hit strike) - One of the top techniques of Katana Skill.
Holy Sword (Unique Skill)Divine Sword - (1-hit strike) - Releases a strong light from the sword to blind the opponent. Other Techniques
- Double Circular - (2-hit combo) - A dash-type skill that swiftly attacks with the right and left sword consecutively.
- Starburst Stream - (16-hit combo) - A high-class dual-blades sword skill.
- The Eclipse - (27-hit combo) - The highest level dual-blades sword skill.
- Snake Bite - (2-hit combo) - a quick strike that cuts through the opponent from both sides
- Meteor Break - (7-hit combo) - A seven-hit combo, needing unarmed and one-handed sword skills, that uses tackles to chain together strong attacks.
- Minimal Side Step Defense - A defensive skill that simply involves an evading side-step. It has higher counterattack speed than parry or block, but it involves greater risks if it fails.
- Armor Pierce
There are several different classes
of Weapon Skills. There are generic weapon skills such as «One-handed Straight Sword» and «One-handed Curved Sword». Then, there are additional weapon skills that can be unlocked after fulfilling a certain set of conditions. For example, in the sword category, the «One-handed Straight Sword» skill must be trained quite a bit before «Rapier» and «Two-Handed Sword» appears on the weapon skills list.
Weapon skills that do not have clear conditions for appearing are called Extra Skills. There are roughly around ten known Extra Skills, including the «Katana Skill» wielded by Klein
. Each of these extra skills have at least ten people in the Sword Art Online world who practice the skill.
There are only two known Unique Skills
, which are weapon skills unique to a single player. These are Heathcliff's «Holy Sword
» and Kirito's «Dual Blades
In general, skills must be equipped in a limited amount of skill slots
, at the end of SAO, had 12 skill slots. Fishing
- Musical Instrument
- Equipment Appraisal
- Tools Appraisal
- Purchase Negotiation
- Sales Negotiation
- Medicine Mixing
- Slash Weapon Forging
- Thrust Weapon Forging
- Blunt Weapon Forging
- Light Metal Armor Forging
- Heavy Metal Armor Forging
- Metal Equipment Repairing
- Metal Refining
- Familiar Recovery
- Familiar Communication
- Pursuit - Raises effectiveness while hunting monsters. Can be used to pursue a player whose name is known by displaying their footprints from a certain time, which can be increased with greater mastery of the skill. Requires «Tracking» to unlock.
- Detection - Prevents ambushes. Greater mastery allows detection of monsters in «Hiding» status.
- Hiding - Allows for a person to disappear. Only works on targets that use visual tracking.
- Night Vision
- X-Ray Vision
- Extended Weight Limit
- Delay - Interrupts opponents attacks whenever possible.
- Howl - Attracts the attention of NPC monsters and increases a player's Hate status effect. Often used by Tanks.
- Battle Healing - Recover certain amount of HP over time during battle. It can be leveled up by constantly getting one's HP into the red zone.
- Emergency Recovery
- Meditation - «Extra Skill» Increases HP regeneration and decreases the remaining time of negative statuses by entering a mental concentration pose. Obtained in a 6th floor quest.
- Light Metal Equipment
- Light Shield Equipment
- Leather Equipment
- Heavy Metal Equipment
- Spirit Light (hate skill)
- Fighting Spirit (hate skill)
- One Handed Straight Sword
- One Handed Curved Blade
- One Handed Dagger
- One Handed Rapier
- One Handed Assault Spear
- One Handed War Hammer
- Two Handed Straight Sword
- Two Handed Assault Spear
- Two-Handed Battle Axe
- Blade Throwing
- Martial Arts - «Extra Skill»
- Katana - «Extra Skill»
- Dual Blades - «Unique Skill»
- Holy Sword - «Unique Skill»
- Darkness Blade - «Unique Skill»
- Battoujutsu - «Unique Skill» Means "Sword Drawing."
- Shurikenjutsu - «Unique Skill» Means "Concealed Weapons."
- Infinite Spear - «Unique Skill»
How you get this skills verys and the only two Unique skills that have cerent standered for how to get them are dual blades and holy sword. Unique skills can only be learn by one person on the RP at a time. SO Once the 6 unique skills are taken you will have to wait for that person to die to get the opretunety to get one.