Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admins abusin power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Twiddget

Lucian

admins abusin power Empty
PostSubject: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

i wanted to join a 5v5 tourney with only 4 people on the team. but evilpath was like no. why. i think its some prejudice or somthin, he doesnt like me because i beat him in a duel while testing. i really dont know why. can an admin pls investigate this issue. tanks
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:11 am

preach brotha

amens
Back to top Go down

Troll

Leona

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:17 am

admins r nab
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 am

we ned to hold admin acoutnable. its not kewl wen they do stuff liek this
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:24 am

Instead of posting, it may be smarter to read the topic. How many dies it say? 4 :/
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
admins abusin power Left_bar_bleue84/84admins abusin power Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:26 am

Dang! Sniped by Evil! Was about to post something about this.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:27 am

kill with one shot nice Evil
Back to top Go down

Twiddget

Lucian

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:29 am

last edit was april 8th, thats today lol, you think you are so tricky with your edits but i read it yesterday, it said 5 ten you changed it, its sad when admins do stuff like thsi
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:31 am

Twiddget wrote:
last edit was april 8th, thats today lol, you think you are so tricky with your edits but i read it yesterday, it said 5 ten you changed it, its sad when admins do stuff like thsi

I'm tricky... right... I'm a real clown :/ I edit for updates on the outcomes. to change the amount of hearts. You're trolling on purpose. Quit. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
admins abusin power Left_bar_bleue100/100admins abusin power Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:19 am

I'm going to add that joining a tourni is not admin abuse... Whom soever set up the tournament, be they admin or not and given the right permission to set up said tourni, will be given final say in who joins. Just because Evil said no doesn't mean anything personal, it simply means you are not what he was looking for in this specific battle.

Please note: I try to be fair and nice. Im not "Sticking up" for evil, Im just letting you know the fact. If he was in the wrong I would be letting him know. That said; EVIL! LOSE THE ATTITUDE WHEN SPEAKING TO MEMBERS! Just because they trolled you doesn't mean you need to stood to the same level. AS an admin, you need to be fair, honest, and polite. Please do so in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admins abusin power   admins abusin power Empty

Back to top Go down

admins abusin power

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-