Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyonaru Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kyonaru Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Kyonaru Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Kyonaru Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Match Duel 1: Blue-Eyes White Dragon vs Mermail/Atlantian
Match Duel 2: Lightsworn Dragons Vs Macro Rabbits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Duel One

Match Results: 10/10 points

- Tester 0 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 15/19

Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 10/10
I can't find a place to knock him down. He was easily destroying all my cards on the field, sometimes in my hand, while he was pulling high power monsters which lead to Big-eye. My champion's vigilance cards were powerless to his discarded monster effects.

- Originality: 0/4
The only difference is he didn't include one card, the genex. Honestly I don't think that is worthy of giving any points nonetheless.

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance: 19/19 points

- Focus: 2/2
no clicking issues. they were all mine.

- Use of cards: 10/10
I saw no issues. He knows what he is doing and did it well. He was taking my Red-eyes darkness metal dragon with big eye, giving him power and getting rid of my special summoning. It also made it not accessible. His constant abilities never let me pull out any high powered monsters for more than a turn.

- Siding: 7/7
He already had my monsters and backrow at his bidding for the most part. He still sided well with gorz, maxx c x2, and soul taker x2. My deck special summons once or twice a turn easily so maxx c was a good card. Gorz is good for extra defense if i manage to pull out my blue eyes, tri horned, red-eyes, thunder dragon, etc. soul taker also stops my big monsters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Duel Two

Match Results: 8/10 points

- Tester 1 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction: 12/19

Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 7/10
I have to ding him a lot here. He had 4 straight turns of nothing but a dinosaur to attack with. If he hadn't managed 3 macros one after the other along with the mst he pulled the round before i set royal decree then that round then he might have been in some deep crap. Other than that between his evolzars, leviair, etc. he kept me sort of under control without his macro cosmos.

- Originality: 0/4
regular macro rabbits

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance: 18/19 points

- Focus: 2/2
all clicking mistakes came from me.

- Use of cards: 9/10
He was pulling his macros out and he wasn't setting everything and anything as he pleased. He kept his game safe. However at one point he was using spirit reaper to make me discard randomly. He already know i was playing lightsworn dragons and it was clear my hand wasn't the greatest. Had he not made me discard so much i might not have had a chance to pull anything chaos that round.

- Siding: 7/7
A third macro, 2x soul taker, 2x thunder king. Thunder king because i have a lot of special summoning, macro because this deck needs the graveyard, soul taker because i got some more powerful monsters like BLS that can't be taken down as easily. Well done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rulings: 9/10
He got every single question i threw at him right. He managed to stump me as well. He got the grand mole/justice catastor, tenki mst question, hand of six samurai, and gorz questions right. He also noticed every minor thing like pulling a dragon with the same wyvern i banish after discarding it with darkflares effect. I give him 9/10 because he missed me sending plague to the graveyard after using his effect.

Attitude: 1/1
He is hysterical.

Deck Variety: 3/3
I was tempted for 2/3 because they are both meta but whatever.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Total: 95/110

It is at 95/110 Which is just barely. Having used two meta decks harmed you more than you had original thought. However because you know your crap you still barely made Obelisk Blue. Congratulations.

Last edited by lever10 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Should've been in Slifer, but k. <;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm

Cmon 2 metas and a blue that's cheap.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Kyonaru Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Kyonaru Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Only thing we could do against that is banning meta/Tier 1 from testing, which would be an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 pm

Well yea please do so or drop points on deck counstructuion cause there are milions of those decks(literaly milions) he could just google it and bam you have 2 auto-pilot decks what only thing you need to do is click same combos or strategies one plus of dueling is that you need to think and improvise.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm

Glacier Blader wrote:
Well yea please do so or drop points on deck counstructuion cause there are milions of those decks(literaly milions) he could just google it and bam you have 2 auto-pilot decks what only thing you need to do is click same combos or strategies one plus of dueling is that you need to think and improvise.
I don't want to start an argument, but I'd really want you to duel me with one of those "auto pilot" decks, and see if they really are autopilot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:13 pm

Dude why would these decks be SOO overused if they are not easy to play i don't say they aren't good or you shouldn't play them but when you get tested you should use a deck that isn't on a tier list or at least tier 3 to really test your dueling skills to the max i don't say you don't deserve obelisk even better i think you're a really great duelist but if you do great with a tier 3 or below deck i put my hat down and say "you deserve that" but with this you never now if it's a net deck.

Last edited by Glacier Blader on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Glacier Blader wrote:
Dude why would these decks be SOO overused if they are not easy to play i don't say they aren't good or you shouldn't play them but when you get tested you should use a deck that isn't on a tier list or at least tier 3 to really test your dueling skills to the max i don't say you deserve obelisk even better i think you're a really great duelist but if you do great with a tier 3 or below deck i put my hat down and say "you deserve that" but with this you never now if it's a net deck.
These decks are overused because they win games. They are easy to play, but they aren't easy to play well. The main reason I didn't use a tier 3 deck is because tier 3 decks are called that for a reason: they're incredibly inconsistent, and rarely win games. It doesn't matter how good you are at the game, it all depends on your starting hand and your opponent's. I doubt I'd have got Obelisk with a tier 3 deck unless I'd have opened broke in every single duel.
You would know if it's a netdeck by how I use the deck, but apparently you weren't my tester so I think you should just stop complaining.
That's all.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
First off, you do not need to use a Tier 3. Tier 2 is probably the better of choices. Also: It does not just depend from your starting hand. Even if you open Rabbit, there might just be a Solemn hidden in my backrow, so it does very much depend on how you play your cards.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Gallows wrote:
Wrong, wrong, wrong.
First off, you do not need to use a Tier 3. Tier 2 is probably the better of choices. Also: It does not just depend from your starting hand. Even if you open Rabbit, there might just be a Solemn hidden in my backrow, so it does very much depend on how you play your cards.
First of all, I'm pretty sure that Dino Rabbit is tier 2. Second, I'm pretty sure that if I'd have used Chaos Dragon, the result would've been the same.
Third, are you sure? I really want to see you get over a Laggia, Solemn Judgment, Starlight Road, Macro Cosmos, Bottomless Trap Hole and Solemn Warning field 1st turn while using Mono Mermail/Chaos Dragons. The Solemn you're talking about, hidden in your backrow, where did you pull it out from? Your starting hand, of course. Personally I think that you shouldn't be judging us based on what decks we use, but on how we play them and our ruling skills. As far as I'm concerned, you could lose both matches 0-2 due to bad luck, and still be one of the best duelists on DN. That's highly unlikely, but it does happen.
That being said, I believe I made my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Umm not to be rude here but he has much more experience in testing and what you need to do to make obby so i would listen to his advice that's why i made it to obby 40% listeningto his advice and adivce of other testers and obelisks.

And yea rain tier 2 would be great but without sams and rabbit.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 pm

I think you can't read. Very Happy
I said not JUST from your starting hand. Of course, if you open with a broken starting hand, you are most likely going to win, but I would not consider having 1 Solemn a "broken" hand. If you open with a hand like that, you cannot loose, so where is the skill? You don't even have to think about anything.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:07 pm

Glacier Blader wrote:
Umm not to be rude here but he has much more experience in testing and what you need to do to make obby so i would listen to his advice that's why i made it to obby 40% listeningto his advice and adivce of other testers and obelisks
It would be nice if you proved your points when you state something.
What makes you think he is more experienced in testing than me? I've been in other academies too, y'know. I didn't start playing yesterday.
Also, the fact that you're strongly believing in his advice doesn't make my point invalid. This argument is purely opinionated, and you have no rights to tell me my opinion is wrong. I did get Obelisk for a reason, by implying I shouldn't be in this dorm you're also saying the tester didn't test me well, hence saying his/her abilities in testing aren't as good.
I'm not going to take "advice" from random people. I'm just gonna take it from people I trust who can actually teach me things I don't know already. Also, what Gallows was explaining was his opinion on the matter, he wasn't giving me "advice" of any sort. I'm not saying Gallows shouldn't be trusted. He's entitled to his opinions, and I'm not gonna say that they are wrong, however, I'm trying to get my point across to him and you, but neither of you seem to get it.

Gallows wrote:
I think you can't read. Very Happy
I said not JUST from your starting hand. Of course, if you open with a broken starting hand, you are most likely going to win, but I would not consider having 1 Solemn a "broken" hand. If you open with a hand like that, you cannot loose, so where is the skill?
I don't think you can read either. While I do agree with the fact that it does not just depend on your starting hand, but on how you play the deck, I also stated that everyone can lose due to the opponent sacking cards. When I said "it all depends on your starting hand", I was talking entirely about tier 3 and lower decks. Of course you can still win if you don't open broke every time, but it is highly unlikely to happen, while, with Tier 2 or higher, unless you open REALLY bad (5 spells in Mono Mermail + Megalo), you still have a chance to win. Sure it might be lower or higher depending on your and your opponent's hand, but it's still there. Luck is a huge factor in Ygo and you can't say otherwise, because you know it. Whether you think some decks are "autopilot" or not, you should also think about the current situation: we're playing a children's card game, in an online website, where you just have to click a mouse button to place cards on a virtual field, by using little logic and planning out some moves some time before putting them in play. I don't think doing that takes any actual skill, except for mentally impaired people. The only thing you need is a little logic for every deck. You can't really pull off an Electrum OTK without the cards you need, am I right? However, you can still play the game with the cards you have, and if the opponent opened equally bad or doesn't know how to use the deck/can't think properly, you still have a chance to win.

TL;DR: Do not judge on deck. Judge on plays, but not entirely on plays since the testee might not have the cards needed for good ones. Do not be biased by your own ideas about tier 1 decks. Judge the testee's ruling skills mostly.
That's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Dude you as rain said can't read
Quote :
i don't say you don't deserve obelisk even better i think you're a really great duelist
IT'S META EASY TO PLAY EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT you're trying to change something everybody knows and rain is a great duelist you can learn a lot from him and not critisize him and dude he made the test system you were tested by. also i think lever is a great tester and i would never say anything against him and if you're such know it all and great duelist show it with decks that are not auto-pilot. And if your deck is consistent enough you don't really much need luck but as you said luck is a factor cause after all those are cards. x)

Last edited by Glacier Blader on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

Glacier Blader wrote:
Dude you as rain said can't read
Quote :
i don't say you don't deserve obelisk even better i think you're a really great duelist
IT'S META EASY TO PLAY EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT you're trying to change something everybody knows and rain is a great duelist you can learn a lot from him and not critisize him and dude he made the test system you were tested by. also i think lever is a great tester and i would never say anything against him and if you're such know it all and great duelist show it with decks that are not auto-pilot.
Then let's have a Mermail mirror match and see who wins?
Back to top Go down

Maxxie

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Until I don't see Rain play, I won't believe that he's a good duelist.
Also, meta isn't always easy to play. I wanna see any of you play Merlants as good as Kyo. I doubt that any of you know their rulings as well as him + know their winning combos as well. However, I understand that some of you believe that meta decks are 'easy to play', but I strongly believe that this is simply the 'butthurt' in you who's talking.

Glacier, may I point out that you use E Drags? That deck is OCG meta. However, I wouldn't say that it is 'easy to play'. They are not as easy to play as many believe. I wouldn't say they're as complicated as Wind-Ups, but you see my point.

I'd like to say that I really think that Kyo deserves being in Obelisk. He might use Tier 1 decks, that's true, but you must also understand why he does that. He's not just a 'regular player who plays only for fun'. He's in my war team on DNF and we play competitively.

Lastly, I'd like to point out, that there was one point that really bothered me. Out of all the spam I had to read, there was this little comment that I just couldn't ignore. 'He's more experienced than you.' Someone said that to Kyo. I forgot who and I don't really care, but if you do not know where we come from and how much experience we have, I'd ask you to refrain from making those comments as they are not appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Like Smoochie says, it's not always easy. Believe it or not, these decks actually require PRACTICE. OOOH SPOOKY. Twinkie had to actually practice with Mermails and LEARN THE RULINGS. Auto-pilot? I think not. It may seem auto-pilot because the duelist actually put in the time to UNDERSTAND the deck and they know all the moves and combos perfectly. We've warred many who have used these so called "auto-pilot" decks. What do we see? Misplays, ruling errors, and lack of knowledge on the chain links that occur with their effects. I'd like to point out how much of a hypocrite you are if you're also using meta. Meta is meta despite which form it's in may it be OCG or TCG it's still considered meta for a reason.

We're absolutely sick of your bashing, mmk?

If you don't have the conviction to play competitively then do not bring down those who do. It's rude and completely disrespectful. Also, not to mention that your opinion was not needed on this thread and should've been locked in your head. We haven't said anything against those who play for fun so why treat us like this? Haven't you learned that discrimination isn't welcomed?

Lastly, E-Drags are more broken than Monomails. I don't understand you. It seems like you're just being rude to another Obelisk. Hopefully we won't have to do this again. Academies are supposed to accept all types of duelists. This is what sets them a part from war teams. I'm beginning to feel unwelcomed here and I've only been here for two days at most.

Unless you wish for your throat area to be better acquainted with my partially oxidized tool of slicing purposes, I suggest that you refrain from actively utilizing your vocal chords and remove yourself from the premises.

Mother of Friendship Knight, Kay. This is a testing thread not a thread to discuss your hatred of the meta.
Back to top Go down

clairedestroyer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:31 pm

my issue with the whole argument is that, uhhhhhhhh it really shouldnt matter what deck someone uses? and if meta decks are supposedly so easy-peasy, why are they run by good players who want to challenge themselves and improve, instead of the apparently more skillful lower tier decks? why are they the sources of scores of rulings specifying such complex topics as chain order? rulings that dont exist for the more skillful cards. because "more skillful" is a dog whistle for "less useful". because your low tier deck is more simplistic and easy to understand. a deck like merlanteans is not easy to pick up. trust me. ive been playing this game off and on for 6-7 years now, and it took me a very long while to understand how they work. and i still dont play them optimally because its not my style of deck. that doesnt sound autopilot to me in the slightest.

also, personal attacks and glib dismissal will be met with responses in kind. if you are going to argue a point keep it to the matter at hand, and out of whatever personal issues you have.
Back to top Go down

kirafalon

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Guys calm down. I understand how you feel but come one just ignore it and have fun with the decks you build and put effort in learning who cares if it auto pilot or not if the deck works it works if it doesn't than make it better and if you find yourself against a strong deck don't insult it just make better deck and try to beat it repeat as necessary.
Back to top Go down

Teanutty

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 pm

kirafalon wrote:
Guys calm down. I understand how you feel but come one just ignore it and have fun with the decks you build and put effort in learning who cares if it auto pilot or not if the deck works it works if it doesn't than make it better and if you find yourself against a strong deck don't insult it just make better deck and try to beat it repeat as necessary.

+1 respect

Yes, this is what an academy should be about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Ok ok i'm sory about experience part i don't know kyo but you don't know rain either he's not head tester for nothing and he made the test system he didn't acomplish all of this just cause he is regular player or inexperienced i still can't believe you didn't read that i never said kyo i a bad player and i also think he didn't made the obby just cause he plays meta lever is a great tester with even greater sence of evaluation and if he or rain say that he made obby then he deserves it but just to point out he made it as lever said barley but doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. I'm not a hypocrite cause i used e-drags before lightning or burner i made my deck between the first ones and it is not easy to play when you see your hand in that deck it seems like you have all the options and right moves but you can misplay very easy and also who are you to tell me you're someone i'm here for a long time i have to protect my friends as rain(no insults rain just to know i'm on your side i know you can protect yourself very well) and will stay by their side at any point and you don't like me as friend or a duelist simply ignore me and i'll ignore you i never said YOU AREN'T good duelists and he started the argument my first coment was a part coming from a joke and rain added a sugestion kyo started the argument and it's okay for you to protect your friends as well but you just blacked your friend by blacking me lol. I don't want to continue this fight the things in the academy havve been really bad latley and therefore we shouldn't fight -- i'm sory if i disrespected you and i'm sorry i would never want that i really respect any duelist and if you guys want we can duel sometime. And kyo i'll duel you just have to make a mm's.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Kyonaru is obviously an obelisk even if he used a meta deck.
Back to top Go down

Kyonaru

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Sure, just PM me on DN anytime.
Can this be locked now?
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Glacier Blader wrote:
Ok ok i'm sory about experience part i don't know kyo but you don't know rain either he's not head tester for nothing and he made the test system he didn't acomplish all of this just cause he is regular player or inexperienced i still can't believe you didn't read that i never said kyo i a bad player and i also think he didn't made the obby just cause he plays meta lever is a great tester with even greater sence of evaluation and if he or rain say that he made obby then he deserves it but just to point out he made it as lever said barley but doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. I'm not a hypocrite cause i used e-drags before lightning or burner i made my deck between the first ones and it is not easy to play when you see your hand in that deck it seems like you have all the options and right moves but you can misplay very easy and also who are you to tell me you're someone i'm here for a long time i have to protect my friends as rain(no insults rain just to know i'm on your side i know you can protect yourself very well) and will stay by their side at any point and you don't like me as friend or a duelist simply ignore me and i'll ignore you i never said YOU AREN'T good duelists and he started the argument my first coment was a part coming from a joke and rain added a sugestion kyo started the argument and it's okay for you to protect your friends as well but you just blacked your friend by blacking me lol. I don't want to continue this fight the things in the academy havve been really bad latley and therefore we shouldn't fight -- i'm sory if i disrespected you and i'm sorry i would never want that i really respect any duelist and if you guys want we can duel sometime. And kyo i'll duel you just have to make a mm's.
SEE. Why did it take forever for someone to see that meta takes more skill because you have more options and its easier to misplay with it? Just because someone can win because they know how to get two big monsters and pull out a big eye doesnt mean its auto-pilot. I could say that 70-90% of people you face on DN (Randoms) that you lose because they use "e-dragons" probably didn't always make the optimal plays. Its really easy to beat players who open the most nuttiest hands with meta, but don't know what to do with all the options available. They just go with the easiest they see and go-off. Misplays, rulings, chain links. You see errors even when you don't know what your opponent is using. Also plays, if your opponent used 1st turn diva your opponent either was misplaying, or he had a bad hand and nothing to use. Even with that diva plays are crucial and shouldn't be wasted. Idk if anyone ever thought of that hn. Siding issues, you also see that a lot when you duel competitively against someone using a meta deck.

Last edited by Taisakuno Shouri on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

clairedestroyer

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 pm

a few things glacier

1) you misunderstand. theres a difference between outright stating something (which youre right in that youve mostly avoided. except for "Umm not to be rude here but he has much more experience" which is a direct statement about skill) and implying things, which youve been doing a lot of. youre still saying it, just in different words so you can say you arent.

2) e-dragons were ocg meta before the baby dragons hit. they were meta from the moment of their release because theyre that good.

3) you say that its hard to use them because of how many options you have. merlanteans are the same. lets say your hand is abyssmegalo, deep sea diva, marksman, and abyssgunde. you have abyssleed in grave and your opponent has 1 backrow and one card in hand. what do you do? theres countless options in a deck like that, and pretending thats true for YOUR meta deck but not kyo's is hypocritical. so dont.

4) you in fact started this by saying "two meta decks and he gets into obelisk blue? thats cheap." youve been nothing but dishonest and you cant expect us to ignore that when it involves OUR friends, in a testing environment you werent involved in at all. i would suggest you take your own advice, and leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyonaru Test Results   Kyonaru Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyonaru Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next