Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Left_bar_bleue100/100Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:38 am

I would like to apologize to Ryuk, Nottu, and Glacier Blader who missed the tournament sign up. Ryuk I apologize but it appears people miscounted or didn't include me when they said there was room for one more. It just filled up so fast and we only had room for 8 people. I guess people just love free stuff and a free chance for OD.

The two captains are me and Rain (aka Gallows). The only other person who volunteered was Archon, however I did not choose him for two reasons. One, I was thinking the leaders should be a bit higher in dorm considering the fact its more difficult to play them (especially because they use 6 cards instead of 3). Also because I did not originally say this, but I planned on removing anyone from the volunteer list that in the poll told me what they wanted to do. Archon did this where as Rain did not. In all honesty I was setting you up to find out who reads, understands, and follows the guidelines i give instead of wasting your time typing it and my own reading it.

I decided who does what with a coin flip. I flipped tails so i get Sacred Beasts and Rain gets Gods. If I got heads it would have been the other way around. Also note that the team members were randomized (each were assigned a number 1-6, the first 3 non repeated numbers i got when when rolling a die became on my team and the rest were given to Rain).

Sacred Beast Team:

Leader: Lever10
Members: Crystal Master, TheCoolest, Valkoor Light Heart

Egyptian Gods Team:

Leader: Rain aka Gallows aka ColdCaptain
Members: Archon Dark Heart, N, Jammy

Leaders will assign who gets what under their own method. My team, i want you to tell me which sacred beast you want. First come first serve again. If someone already stated it please do not state it again. That would waste both your time and my time.

The ruling is simple. Leaders must have 2 of each card and members 3 of their assigned card. We will play first person to two wins and when playing your opponent, the winner must not only get a win condition, but they also must have at least attempted to summon one of their assigned cards at one point in the duel. If your opponent runs out of cards in their deck or reaches 0 lifepoints, then they can not put those cards back in the deck (if they already attempted a draw) or gain their lifepoints back. The new goal for the player will be to attempt a summon of his/her god/beast. If it has been decided that neither player can summon his/her assigned card(s), then the result is a draw.

NOTE: To consider the summon an attempt it MUST be an attempt of summon from the hand. So trying to use monster reborn of Obelisk won't do any good as far as the winning requirements are concerned.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. The first round will start at ODA time midnight two days from now (about 48.5 hours after this is posted). This time is used to decide who gets what card and to make it.

A reminder of the Banned decks:

Stall
Exodia
OTK/FTK (includes countdown)
Burn
anti-beast/anti-god (keep it fair guys) This is not to be confused with common staples that happen to help like heavy storm destroying continuous traps and dark hole destroying all the monsters on the field.

Last edited by lever10 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Left_bar_bleue100/100Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:21 am

yay im on the egyptian gods
rain, can i please have slifer? XD
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:43 am

hahahaha, it is always me vs. val, and gallows, can i have ra?
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:51 am

Yea i did find it awesome it was light heart vs dark heart Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:53 am

but oi always go aga9inst val, its weird, just like you and nottu, or was that him and someone else?
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:43 am

No its me and Nottu.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:58 am

My team if you do post a choice within the next 24ish hours then i will have to assign one to you
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:36 am

Alright. First come, first serve.
Jammy gets Slifer, Archon gets Ra and Nate gets Obelisk.
Back to top Go down

Crystal Master

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Lever, me wants Hamon :3
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:08 pm

Some how judging by your name that doesnt surprise me haha. Alright you get Hamon
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm

oh shit, maxy got hamon
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Hamon is a sure loss. It is just too easy to summon him in Crystal Beasts, whilst Ra is a pain in the ass to summon.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Left_bar_bleue900/100Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:15 pm

I call... Uria!
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:31 pm

alright valkoor gets uria and that leaves coolest with raviel. the final teams are: sacred beasts:
leader: lever10
hamon:crystal master
uria:valkoor light heart
raviel:thecoolest

egyptian gods: leader: gallows
slifer: jammy
ra: archon dark heart
obelisk: N

Last edited by lever10 on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Dibs on Raviel! Cool
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:01 pm

You already have him lol
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:48 pm

You totally had a choice there, TC. Totally. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:31 pm

XD Obby and slifer are better gods but i would choosr obby anyways.XD
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:32 am

hhmm i'll be facing light heart. this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 am

Ow man this i got to see 0.0
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:11 am

Sorry, but when i posted the final teams and their role in the team I did it on my phone so that is why it looked all wonky. I fixed it up.

I have two thoughts of how to start the tournament. Either the opponent will be randomized (which was the original plan) or in round 1 alone it will be:
Slifer vs Uria
Ra Vs Hamon
Obelisk Vs Raviel
Leader Vs Leader

Which one do you guys think we should do?

PS: The tourny starts in slightly more than 24 hours! Make sure your decks are made and tested for the upcoming event!
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:22 am

it should be random
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:39 am

That was what i was thinking... if noone says anything against it that is what i will end up doing.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Left_bar_bleue900/100Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 am

No argument here. I dont know Jammys skills at all, cept for Archon today telling me the Light deck he made obliterated him.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 am

Uhh... The light deck he made obliterated himself? I think i am misunderstanding something..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling   Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Beast Vs Egyptian Gods Teams/Ruling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next