Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

as of now, i am leaving the academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty
PostSubject: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 pm

私はいつか戻ってかもしれないが、私はしてそう、現時点ではここに私が属して感じることはありません、と私は君たちを欠場することが、私は戻って来ないのなら、私は申し訳ありませんが、たくさんのことが続いている最近で。

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:39 pm

well miss you bye we hope you come back
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
as of now, i am leaving the academy Left_bar_bleue100/100as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:41 pm

bye bye arch ._.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
as of now, i am leaving the academy Left_bar_bleue900/100as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 am

I cant belive i forgot about this, im such an idiot. Well, goodbye. Better come back soon, cuz once were out of 8th, we'll have nothing to contact each other with.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 am

あなたは何を、私は決心を変え、これをねじ込むknbow、君たちは私の友人ですし、私はあなたによって固執する

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
as of now, i am leaving the academy Left_bar_bleue900/100as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am

Glad youre back ^_^
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 am

I think all he wanted was attention tbh
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
as of now, i am leaving the academy Left_bar_bleue100/100as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 am

attention? this isn't about you shouri
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:19 am

いいえ、私はちょうど私の心を変えた

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 am

Reptar wrote:
attention? this isn't about you shouri

Actually, he is right. Archon randomly pops in after weeks of absence, says he is leaving, everyone comes to say how much they will miss him (which is totally a lie, no one even remembered him whilst he was gone, excpet for Valk) and suddenly he sticks around. All kids do this, and Archon is no exception. Maybe he wasn't even looking for attention intentionally, but instead just liked the attention he suddenly got.
Yes, maybe it was a bit out of place for Taisa to say this, but at least he isn't a hypocrit going around saying how much he will miss certain people, when he doesn't even remember they exist as long as they aren't around.
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 pm

-_- shut up rain id miss archon 2 not everyone craves attention as bad as u think u know -_-
Back to top Go down

-That Guy-

Leona

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 1:48 pm

lol always coming to his rescue
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 2:40 pm

私は家にあったと私はまだここに到達したインターネットをhadntので、私は周りに付着し雨だった
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as of now, i am leaving the academy   as of now, i am leaving the academy Empty

Back to top Go down

as of now, i am leaving the academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-