Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dracerdis Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dracerdis Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Dracerdis Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Dracerdis Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:43 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match Duel: Lightsworn Dragons (aka Chaos Dragons) vs Phantom Beastcraft
Single Duel: Scrap vs Phantom Beastcraft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Results: 4/12 points
2 vs 1

Match Deck Construction: 11/17

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 3/8
He always started stronger than he ended. He would start with getting tokens out and his monsters and would put a decent defense as well as offense, but as i got rid of his tokens and got my field having monsters he started to lose what he could do with his cards. My monsters might not have been a problem if the deck wasn't vulnerable against my heavy storm, MST, and Lyla because when i was using those the traps he relied on to give him time were no long available. Also since the deck is slow he managed to do a dark hole but he had a hard time getting back on his feet, which is unfortunate because lightsworn dragons get back up very quickly. At some points he managed to dark hole my monsters, or use elemental dragon of cyclones, or use gorz, which crumbled fast because at that point he lacked the support/power to sustain gorz/cyclones or his next monster after that.

- Originality: 3/4
It is a regular Phantom Beastcraft deck. However this is the first I have seen it use an elemental dragon (tempest). Maybe I just haven't played them enough or its just uncommon. Either way because its somewhat different and i dont see it a whole heck of a lot its 3/4

- Side Deck: 2/2

Match Performance: 8/23 points

- Rulings: 1/8
In the first duel he had two mecha phantom beast tokens and two Tetherwolves. During that duel I had a cleared field and he sacrificed one token for a damage increase and not the other. Also, I managed to trip him up by not milling one turn due to my lyla, and I used special summoned plaguespreader from the graveyard with his ability where he didn't catch me sending it to the graveyard again afterward. In addition on the effect of phantom beast hamstrato he did not know whether when attacked it missed its timing to become immune to getting destroyed or not. I thought it missed its timing, but I had to double check to make sure. I am deducting points nonetheless because it is his deck so I think he should know the rulings of it more than I do. Also when I used judgement dragon's effect he thought that draggosack was destroyed even though some tokens were still alive. Since judgement dragon's effect destroyed everything simultaneously it would not have taken one blow of his effect to eliminate draggosack.

- Focus: 1/2
He used Draggosack's ability but then took it back.

- Use of cards: 3/5
Earlier on in one of the duels I had used wyvern's effect to pull Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon into my hand, and i had not yet played it. While i had a lightpulsar dragon (no dark dragons in the grave) and a judgement dragon, he had a chance to attack my lightpulsar and destroy it so he would have one less target to destroy his tokens (he didn't use draggo's effect). However I still had a card in my hand and he feared it was honest, when the card was one he forgot I had at all -- Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

- Siding: 3/8
He sided Gorz, Draggosack, Caerial recharge, and Token Sundae (one of each). Against my deck that specializes in spamming high power monsters gorz would help against the lightpulsars but only temporarely due to everything else i have high powered having a chance to destroy/banish it. Caerial recharge is a card that can be good for the deck in general and isn't specifically good in situations, thus sideboarding it seemed kind of unaffective. Not that it was bad, it just wasn't great. Draggosack I don't think belonged in the sideboard in the first place. He barely ever used Xyz nor synchros in any of these 3 duels and so I find it is probably better to take out one that is never used for draggosack which is useful in that deck in multiple occasions it seems. Token Sundae is another decent card to have in there against my lightsworn dragons. It can destroy my powerful monsters quickly while not having to worry about my back row (because it doesn't have much). However he had only one of these which isn't reliable to draw. Overall he didn't have anything in his sideboard that challenges mine even slightly. Most of it was destroying which is just fine for a Lightsworn Dragon user.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points
I won.

Single Deck Construction: 7/13 points

- Number of Cards: 3/3

- Consistency: 1/6
In this situation he had it much worse because as soon as i got both Utopia and Rai-oh out he didn't have anything. He was for the most part stuck. he managed to get rid of thunder king at the cost of banishing two monsters and summoning cyclones, but I already had another in my hand along with utopia and Dire Daimond wolf out. His cards slowly diminished as he used up his cards as the cards in my hand slowly increased in number and possibilities.

- Originality: 3/4
Same exact deck, same reasons.

Single Performance: 14/15 points

- Rulings: 8/8
No issues with rulings this time. Tried to trip him up a few times with pot of duality for example and didn't catch it.

-Focus: 2/2
No misclicks or issues.

- Use of cards: 4/5
There isn't a whole heck of a lot I would have done differently. He did use Limiter Removal in a way that his monster wouldn't be destroyed because of the token, but he used it at what i thought was a bad time. I used pot of duality for Gravekeeper's Spy and set a monster so he could imagine that the facedown was gravekeeper's spy, thus why he used limiter removal probably, because it was 1200 ATK vs 2000 DEF. However because of the effect I got another level 4 monster which meant easy access to a rank 4 Xyz or a synchro anyway, thus i think he should have saved limiter removal for for what was about to come.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attitude: 1/2
At one point he lied and said his mechas were level 6 when they were level 10. I knew he lied but its the fact he lied. If he was mistaken then the point loss would have been under ruling so there is no point arguing this one.

Deck Variety: 0/3
Same deck

Special Stipulation:

Total: 45/90

Welcome to Slifer Red

Last edited by lever10 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Dracerdis Test Results Left_bar_bleue100/100Dracerdis Test Results Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 am

Nice, really. You improved the descriptions a lot from last time. You passed the tester's test. Congrats on mod!
Back to top Go down

Dracerdis

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:49 am

Thank you again for taking the time to test me!
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:56 am

Of course Dracerdis. Was fun dueling.
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:21 am

Yay! You're in red with me! ^^
Back to top Go down

Dracerdis

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

Reading over this, I'd like to point out that I didn't actually lie to you when I corrected my monster's levels. Alexio corrected me in PM and I pointed it out to you; though I did use bad wordplay. Apologies on that. I don't expect you to change anything, I just wanted to inform you. Razz

And yes, Blaze, we are Very Happy But not for long! I aim for green, and I'm going to get there one day!
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:38 pm

I'll be in red for probably all of my time on here. I'm not that good so this is my home. :3
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Nice! Its great to see that us new testers are improving the standard of "detail" and knowledge of what happened, what to improve on etc. in testing.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 pm

Lever is a mod, but I agree with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracerdis Test Results   Dracerdis Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracerdis Test Results

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-