Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Every Question has an Answer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Every Question has an Answer Left_bar_bleue100/100Every Question has an Answer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Every Question has an Answer Empty
PostSubject: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Welcome, or should I say, hello! I am Ventriloquist, a doer of a great many things! Foremost, I guess I consider myself and aspiring writer! The muse within me refuses to stay silent, I speaks, to me and to others. Come now, join me won't you? Listen, learn, perhaps even teach. All are welcome. I'll be updating this page every so often. Duel record is nothing impressiveness right now, as I only recently joined DuelingNetwork. In any case, the information below tells a bit more about me, that you may or may not already know.

ODA UserName - Ventriloquist

Dueling Network User Name - DuelOni

Deck Preference - Dragons/Warriors

Deck Non Preference - Zombie/XYZ

Deck Limitations - None. I will use anything, including the aforementioned Xyz and such.

Fav Anime Character(Yugioh) - Seto Kaiba

Fav Anime - Dragon Ball z

Fav anime Character(period) - Vegeta

Fav Current Manga - Naruto, no anime though.

Fav Color - Red, green is a close second but it will always be red. //blooded

Theme Song - EPIC SAX GUY! //Trolled

Theme Song(Really) - Hmmm, Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5

Favorite Quote - "There is no greater feeling of loneliness than not knowing one's Self" ~ Anonymous.

Addition Quote - "Life looked to death and asked. 'Why do people love me, but hate you?' Death looked to Life and replied. 'Because you are the most beautiful lie, and I am the frightening truth.' " ~ Unknown.

That's All for now. Questions/Concerns/Comments? Feel free! Ty and Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:44 pm

cool nice to see your organize
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:03 pm

yea never seen anybody wort about their dueling decks and things in oda
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Every Question has an Answer Left_bar_bleue100/100Every Question has an Answer Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

Ty! ^.^ Like I said, I'll update, or add more as time goes on and such. In fact, If anyone would like to just know 1 random truth about me O_O ask away!.... I'll give any answer to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:50 pm

Good but I bet their some question you don't want to answer Razz
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:21 pm

A fair statement I suppose! Lol.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 pm

A fair statement indeed my friend and by the way how do you find this academy
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 am

Hmm, How do I find this academy? Well it may just be the American in me, but that seems worded strangely. I mean to say I am confused as per what you mean to ask. Did you mean. how does someone come to find this academy? Or did you mean what do i think about this academy.

1. I found this academy through the link you gave to me Promo.

2. I think this academy is well set up. The forums as well organized, and the art work is nice. On a more critical note however, Some of the conversations and threads are a little bit...random, or off topic.

3. Closing Thoughts. - I'm VERY accustomed to forums. I used to run a naruto based forum, and I'm currently a member of one of the largest RP forums around, it is known as Nyxhiem and was formerly known as Arcadia. These are Role Play based forums where you type up a "Character Sheet" very detail oriented and very well organized. So, if any of the administration here would like to perhaps set up a Yugioh based Role Play, or would like to have any help at all with the forum in general. I would LOVE to help, and believe I am more than capable of assisting with this. I may not be the best duelest around yet, but I'm an expert "Forumite." Lol. Let me know something, and feel free to ask anything more you'd like to.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 am

I meant the 2nd answer so thanks for the answer
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:
Ty! ^.^ Like I said, I'll update, or add more as time goes on and such. In fact, If anyone would like to just know 1 random truth about me O_O ask away!.... I'll give any answer to the best of my ability.

well your like the best member in ODA
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:29 pm

O_O....um, wow. I don't even know how to properly respond to that statement. Thank you, I'm faltered?
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Lol I'll say pshhh I know I am but there's no need to say it I'm flattered at your speech

XD.... Something like that
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 pm

I really don't think I am at all O_O. I do wish to be helpful and such though!
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Lol too bad be grateful for yugioh
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:14 pm

Promo wrote:
Lol I'll say pshhh I know I am but there's no need to say it I'm flattered at your speech

XD.... Something like that

not you and never you XD
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:55 pm

Lol I know right
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

nah your like 2nd best member
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:08 pm

This is a bit off topic now so no more favouritism XD you can hurt other admins feeling

(Joke)
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 pm

xD thats funny
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh really I got more be back later see ya
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:14 pm

ok bye
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Lol I wasn't really going
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:08 pm

hmm it thought so then y did you post it?
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:43 pm

It was meant to be a joke
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:17 am

hmm oke but it dident sounded like a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Question has an Answer   Every Question has an Answer Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Question has an Answer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next