Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Saiyan Yuma?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Super Saiyan Yuma? Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:47 am

I do not mean for this to be a flame war or anything I just legitematly want to know... is it just me or does yuma look like a super saiyan? And if he does... first was it intentional? Second... what the heck konami? haha. Making fun of 8 years of my childhood here haha.

http://thesalsaman.deviantart.com/art/Yuma-Super-Saiyan-Meme-340365472
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Super Saiyan Yuma? Left_bar_bleue900/100Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:51 am

He does, but hes gone Super Zexal to me, as thats what caused him to change : The power of Super Saiyan Yuma? Yu-Gi-Oh%21_ZEXAL_HQ_Logo

Astral really called it that.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Super Saiyan Yuma? Left_bar_bleue100/100Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:52 am

just..wow..
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am

lol no just no its the gayest transformation ever XD looks so weird and over the top he even makes his own cards out of thin air so damn wrong XD all main characters cheat but hes gone to a new level hes become an animator the best power in a show XD
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Everything in that show is just hands down terrible. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Saiyan Yuma?   Super Saiyan Yuma? Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Saiyan Yuma?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Miscellaneous Archive :: Off Topic-