Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White Rose Dragon's Gfx

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Rose la Kill

Zed

White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty
PostSubject: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Let's skips the formalities and get down to bidness.

I intend to make a Gfx shop for you all. I can do banners, signatures, and large titles for forums such as this one

"So how much does it cost?" Well, a basic banner is only 25 OD

[scroll] A floating banner, such as the one I did for Monkey D. Luffy is 75 OD

Any banner whose render I have to make myself will cost an adtional 50 OD

[Please post the following] Anything with a * is mandatory

Color
*Render
*Style (Floating or basic)
Text (I will add your name either way

Go Crazy Smile

Samples of my work;
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  P6rhMJD
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  YyYi9Y9
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  0mO2Zhq
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  BNl7S8E

**UPDATE** Some specifications can and will increase the price for your banner. PM me for details

Last edited by White Rose Dragon on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Left_bar_bleue100/100White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:00 pm

This is unreadable, due to those stupid effects.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Rainmaker wrote:
This is unreadable, due to those stupid effects.
Fixed it ._.
Back to top Go down

shino

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Lol good i need to add stuff mines one of the few Palin acounts so once i save the OD i will probly buy a lot of stuff.
Back to top Go down

lever10

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Left_bar_bleue100/100White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:37 am

Awesome you should you wont regret it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Left_bar_bleue84/84White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Would very much like to try to get a banner for my signature, but I'm honestly not sure how to request it. I mean, I don't understand what it means by Render mostly.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 pm

render is the image its based off of, also rosey after any purchases feel free to pm me so i can do the deductions and additions
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:45 am

Nottu wrote:
Would very much like to try to get a banner for my signature, but I'm honestly not sure how to request it. I mean, I don't understand what it means by Render mostly.

Any image im supposed to highlight
For example, the render in my signature is Tytannial, the image I have in the foreground that's intended to be the 'star of the show'
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Left_bar_bleue84/84White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:50 am

So, if I were to say the render is an image of Dark Magician, is that right?
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:33 am

@Nottu, a render is an image that has been ripped from the background. An example of this is I'm going to take you dark magician girl picture in your posts. Notice the Blue/white background? Now, if you where to erase ALL of that, and place her on NO background, er rather, a "Transparent" BG, only her body would show, and the rest would be the color of the form. She would appear in this case to be on a black bg being that the forums are black. But if they were white, she would be on a white bg. Hope this helps

@ White Dragon. Hello! We have yet to meet but I'm your head GFX leader. Would really like to work with you but as difficult as that would be IRL, I believe we can make it work by sharing ideas and images and such. Anyway, I'm going to pm you, please get back to me ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Ventriloquist wrote:
@Nottu, a render is an image that has been ripped from the background. An example of this is I'm going to take you dark magician girl picture in your posts. Notice the Blue/white background? Now, if you where to erase ALL of that, and place her on NO background, er rather, a "Transparent" BG, only her body would show, and the rest would be the color of the form. She would appear in this case to be on a black bg being that the forums are black. But if they were white, she would be on a white bg. Hope this helps

@ White Dragon. Hello! We have yet to meet but I'm your head GFX leader. Would really like to work with you but as difficult as that would be IRL, I believe we can make it work by sharing ideas and images and such. Anyway, I'm going to pm you, please get back to me ASAP.

Working with White Dragon is a simple task via Teamviewer and Skype
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:00 pm

but then people would have to see vents face eww lolz jk brah xD
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 pm

Well that helps quite a bit actually. I'll be browsing for an idea for a signature banner then.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:20 am

I'm here always Smile
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Rose, we need a GFX with the seal of Orichalcos for the academy's YouTube channel. It must be at least 2120 pixels wide and 1192 pixels tall. Go for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:46 pm

I want 500 Od in return for this >_>
And can I get some more specifics on how you want it to look? Like, sparkly, colors, text, etc?
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:02 am

500 OD is uh.. a bit outrageous aint it -o- lol
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 am

500? Oh well, it is academy buisness, so I am not sure if I have to pay myself or you get it awarded by the academy, in any ways I think it is damned outragageous, considering that you got your shop liscense for FREE instead of paying 900 OD.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:47 pm

make me a sig with stardust dragon, shooting star, and quasar on it and saying [TESL] Team Epic Synchro Lover Co-Captain on it
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Rainmaker wrote:
500? Oh well, it is academy buisness, so I am not sure if I have to pay myself or you get it awarded by the academy, in any ways I think it is damned outragageous, considering that you got your shop liscense for FREE instead of paying 900 OD.

What you talking about rain? She paid for the licence
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Were did she get 900 OD just like that? As far as I know, it was part of the deal between her and Evil. She makes GFX for the academy and gets the shop.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

She got the money before the deal of but I guess you did said that was as far as you know
So ok
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm

It was a crazy jump for me as well rain, starting date jumped in and did a shit ton of banners for the topic subject thingys lol but he did pay for it ._.
Back to top Go down

Rose la Kill

Zed

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 pm

SHE? SHE?? SHEEE!?!?!?!?!
500, since it's academy bidness, id assume its awarded?
Sorry, I just want to have the most OD on this site. Smile
Btw, I'm not a 'she'
Stardust, I'll pm it to you when it's finished. I hope you mean the 75 OD one.
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Sorry white rose dragon Akiza just keeps on getting stuck in my head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Rose Dragon's Gfx    White Rose Dragon's Gfx  Empty

Back to top Go down

White Rose Dragon's Gfx

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next