Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glacier Blader's Re-Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jaden Yuki

Leona

Glacier Blader's Re-Test Empty
PostSubject: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Match Duel: My Heros Vs. his Elemental Dragons
Single Duel: My Gravkekeeper's Vs His Psychics

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Results: 12/12 points
- Tester 0 vs. 2 Testee

Match Deck Construction Total: 13/17
- Number of Cards: 3/3(40 cards)
- Consistency: 7/8(pretty good)
- Originality: 1/4(elemental Dragons arent original)
- Side Deck: 2/2(he had a 15 card side deck)

Match Performance Total: 20/23 points
- Rulings: 8/8(didnt have a problem with him and rulings)
- Focus: 2/2
- Use of cards: 5/5(very good use of cards, he Otked me)
- Siding: 5/8(He did side, but he didnt draw into them, only card he showed me he sided was macro, and that would of just powered up shining)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single Result: 0/5 points

Single Deck Construction Total: 8/13 points
- Number of Cards: 3/3
- Consistency: 4/6(It seemed consistent but my gks gaved them a hard time. made it seem not so)
- Originality: 1/4

Single Performance Total: 14/15 points
- Rulings: 8/8(he knew his rulings)
- Focus: 2/2(he was focused)
- Use of cards: 4/5(he had good use of cards)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attitude: 2/2

Deck Variety: 3/3

Special Stipulation:none

Overall Total: 72/90
0 - 55: Slifer Red
55 - 75: Ra Yellow
75 - 90: Obelisk Blue

You will Remain in Ra Yellow Keep Trying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

first of all you gave my psychics originality 1/4 first they are not archtype second they are rarley seen and second on originality e-dragons are supposed to be suppoert cards and when you make deck out of them it's very rare so i don't understand originality 1/4 for each and yea you were the tester and i proved you wrong 3 times so i say you are not fit for the job of tester
and plus u used a meta deck you gks wouldn't stand a chance against my metas so yea you are wrong in many ways ...
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Glacier Blader's Re-Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Glacier Blader's Re-Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

the decks used were all acceptable for testing, both tester and testee's, however psychics are original, i've never seen two of the same, there are similarities but at minimum he should have gotten 3/4 on origionality. elemental dragons are somewhat newish i don't know what support cards they would use other then cards to bring others back from the banished zone, he should have gotten a minimum of 2/4 for originality for them depending on how similar to the other few elemental dragons out there. and as for his siding he should have gotten a maximum of 4 considering he showed 1 card that would only effect his own monster and he never drew into any of his sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:58 pm

finally you see jaden i should off gotten oby only 3-4 points needed
e - dragons are support cards for other decks like redox runs with gergia/machina ---tidal runs with atlantean/mermail --- then blaster comes with lavals --- and tempest with haripes
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Glacier Blader's Re-Test Left_bar_bleue100/100Glacier Blader's Re-Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:19 am

still most likely would have been yellow, howeverrrrr ya jaden i'd like to watch some of your tests sometime
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:23 am

Just because its an archetype doesn't mean its un-original. People probably had far more broken techs with the elemental dragons such as "Super Rejuvination". Also if its not meta why is he demoted for originality? Psychics lol no one is using Psys. And yeah, I have been seeing a lot of slifer tests where the testers used meta (Evilswarms Tier 1 OCG), but I'm not going go into depth with that. Powered up Shining was an excuse for 5 pts for Siding what? The side-card wasn't the best, but that isnt a good excuse. With Macro yes u can go into shining only with the Super-poly output, in which case he probably only had 2 poly in deck. Gks giving him a hard time has nothing to deal with how consistent the deck is...
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:06 am

Unless we witnessed the duel we cannot make accurate statements, please keep oda's business out of your own. 1 side card that focuses on a single card only is not a good side point worthy situation.
Back to top Go down

Taisakuno Shouri

Zed

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 am

Mr.Alexio wrote:
Unless we witnessed the duel we cannot make accurate statements, please keep oda's business out of your own. 1 side card that focuses on a single card only is not a good side point worthy situation.

I am still a member of ODA. Also what he put is what is shown. If what is shown on the test results isn't enough, then he didn't type much info on what happened as a tester himself, nor enough support if the testee himself responded like that. This has nothing to deal with me supporting Glacier. Doesn't matter to me if he makes obby or not. It has to deal with the results posted and the point that there are disagreements within the actual results.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:59 am

and that is why i said i wanted to watch him test. simple as that, no more input was neccesary.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:50 am

OK Jaden, I am going to drop you from the testing team, as when I watched you test him (most of it) you didn't do the best job, and your skill isn't at the level needed either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

thank you evil very much and alexio no if he put originality as needed i would of gotten obby
and question is this test valid or not cause i'm not sure right now?
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 am

Well to be honest, I have dueled you and I watched most of this test, so I would have personally put you in Ra... Although, you have every right to ask for another free of charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:38 pm

1st okay if he scored me right i would of gotten obelisk
2nd if you want to put me ra then i wanna do-over
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Well, you wouldn't have particularly made Obelisk. Seeing as how if he messed up in originality, he likely misjudged you elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glacier Blader's Re-Test   Glacier Blader's Re-Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Glacier Blader's Re-Test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Test Results-