Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get into obelisk blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you like this idea?
yes
How to get into obelisk blue 2agw9kx_th14%How to get into obelisk blue 9k7cr8_th
 14% [ 1 ]
no
How to get into obelisk blue 2agw9kx_th86%How to get into obelisk blue 9k7cr8_th
 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
How to get into obelisk blue Left_bar_bleue100/100How to get into obelisk blue Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
How to get into obelisk blue Empty
PostSubject: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:43 am

This is a second way to get into obelisk blue that i thought of and i need to know what you guys think.
the way it works is you must reach a certain win-lose record. such as 50-3 50-5 100-10 etc. (number has not yet been determined) and when/if you reach that record you will be promoted to obelisk blue.
this would help get members to duel each other and have some fun while earning there way into obelisk blue.
however there is a minus to this to. it would make the possibility of making blue have to many members while the other dorms have very little.
or as evilpath called it it would make blue an elite dorm.
so make sure to vote for whether you like this idea or not and please post why you do/don't like it.
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Monkey D. Luffy

Leona

PostSubject: Re: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:29 am

UHH Let me reselect yes >_
Back to top Go down

Project Lead Scientist

Founder

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
How to get into obelisk blue Left_bar_bleue100/100How to get into obelisk blue Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 am

did you press no by accident? if so i'll count it as a yes
Back to top Go down
https://projectduelforums.forumotion.com

Jaden H

Leona

PostSubject: Re: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 am

personally i think this is a TERRIBLE idea instead make a fourth "elite dorm" thats hard to get into and you wont be able to get in there with a test
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 am

I agree up with jaden up til the fourth dorm thing i got lost there xD but yes this is a bad idea, because of the simple fact of people can face weaker opponents repeatedly over and over, being the one distributing the arena duel points out i've noticed theres a few here and there that duel each other more then the others and the results are normally the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get into obelisk blue   How to get into obelisk blue Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get into obelisk blue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1