Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Classic Spellcasters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue84/84Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

Classic Spellcasters Empty
PostSubject: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 am

Classic Spellcasters X6f1aAV
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue900/100Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:20 pm

Yay, Alchemic Magicain is there :3 But looks like mostly classic if you don't mind the extra deck. Is the Knight summoned by "Knights Title" any good? I have the spell IRL, but not the monster.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue84/84Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Dark Magician Knight's effect destroys any card on the field when he is summoned by Knight's Title.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue100/100Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 2:46 am

Dark Magician Knight <3 such a hardass, i have the spell and the monster and i've let my opponents survive FOREVER just so i could summon him :3
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:55 am

Back in high school, Knight was one of my trump cards. Of course we played Traditional, so Magician of Faith was really useful in reusing the Title.
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:01 pm

the knight is the true essence of badass, thats why i want your knights title so much, valkoor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Not sure why Dark Magician Knight is the topic of conversation here...since he isn't in the deck Neutral
Back to top Go down

Blazer Slater

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue100/100Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Everything is classic but the extra deck. If I was running a true classic Spellcaster deck I wouldn't even bother making an extra deck. But, that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Classic Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue900/100Classic Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

Heh heh, sorry. Just came to my mind at the time.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:24 pm

I know how you feel Blazer. I tried to give the deck a little extra power is all. SO far though, this deck doesn't do well at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classic Spellcasters   Classic Spellcasters Empty

Back to top Go down

Classic Spellcasters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1