Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Return of Ventriloquist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Return of Ventriloquist Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Ventriloquist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
The Return of Ventriloquist Empty
PostSubject: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:38 pm

Well, Sorry for the unscheduled hiatus but things came up. In any case, please, do help me with the following issues.

- The forum has grown, and I've been gone a long time. AS such, could someone please instruct me one what i NEED to do currently.

- Second, could someone please suggest things that i COULD do that i don't necessarily need to do, I would like to become more involved. Thank you ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 8:18 am

Welcome back ventriloquist well you could help by recruting more if you want
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
The Return of Ventriloquist Left_bar_bleue100/100The Return of Ventriloquist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks Promo I was thinking about it, and i see the link to details ^.^ Anything else?
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:58 am

Nope that should be it
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 pm

Vent the only two things you NEED to do is be active, and since I don't think you have made a room yet, go get a room in the Slifer dorm.

Things that you CAN do. The GFX part, I already told you about, then there's doing the homeworks, recruiting, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Ventriloquist   The Return of Ventriloquist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of Ventriloquist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1