Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW Official Tester's Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
NEW Official Tester's Test Left_bar_bleue100/100NEW Official Tester's Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
NEW Official Tester's Test Empty
PostSubject: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 am

Oi peeps!

We have been fiddling around with the testers test and now managed to find a more accurate way of doing things:
After you applied, you will get to test a member of the academy that volunteered. I, as Head Tester, will be watching your duels. You will then proceed to send me your evaluation, and should both our results be similiar or should I agree to yours, you will be welcomed in the testers.
Should the evaluation differ greatly from my perception, you have a chance to explain to me why you gave what you gave.
Also, if I decide that you missplay too often, don't know rulings etc. I will interfere in the duel and stop your test.

You can take this test once everytime a tester is needed. Once all tester positions fill up, you'll have to wait till the next spot opens!
Back to top Go down

Clickme1

Leona

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:01 am

Can I be tester?
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:42 am

I wanna take it
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
NEW Official Tester's Test Left_bar_bleue100/100NEW Official Tester's Test Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 11:20 am

N, we have talked about this. You know my answer. END of talk.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:40 pm

ill take it
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:27 pm

I am willing to give you a chance, but I hope you know that you'll have to write detailed reports with correct grammar and spelling as tester. Also, you need to be a lot more active, especially in the chat box.
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
NEW Official Tester's Test Left_bar_bleue84/84NEW Official Tester's Test Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm willing to give it a shot Rain. I think I know my rulings well enough and can be a decent judge of a duelist's skill.
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:13 pm

I fear that is not enough. If people start stealing wins to easily, we will soon have a flood of Yellows and worse, Blues. I will gladly give you a shot, though.
Back to top Go down

N

Leona

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Rainmaker wrote:
I am willing to give you a chance, but I hope you know that you'll have to write detailed reports with correct grammar and spelling as tester. Also, you need to be a lot more active, especially in the chat box.

Then i will never EVER be able to be a tester XD XD XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Official Tester's Test   NEW Official Tester's Test Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Official Tester's Test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Testing Archive :: Testers Office-