Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
Name: Edmund
HP:
Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue900/100Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty
PostSubject: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 am

Hello. First, I should say I'm a user of two repetitive names: Mexorvaz, The XVII might pop up next to it, it and Valkoor Renkan Lightheart. The first one was for World of Warcraft, the XVII title coming in when joining Gaia Online. The second name was for Wizard 101, adding Renkan in a Role-Playing forum in Gaia, sadly disbanded already. Just call me Mex, Val, or Valkoor.

I am an average kid in my last year of middle school, 8th grade. I have a powerful deck which was taken by teachers for having just one little card out (Harpie' s sister to be exact.). I tend to play with what I've got in front of me during school lunch, usually a pile of Return of the Duelist booster cards and Xyzs from that set, but I just can't make a deck with an overload of cards like DN. If you can fix my deck or give me a stronger one than Cool is editing, I'll try it out, but I'm a bit moral, so no Malefics, Orichalcose, Meklord, Darkworld/Dark Attribute Fiend decks, Etc, but anything else is fine. Duel me anytime.

I am a bit of a Ratchet and Clank fan, but not super crazy. I play a bunch of games on Psp, Ps3, iPod touch, and computer, which makes me a bit of a gamer, but I play what I feel like.

EDIT:/There is something you should know when I'm Role-Playing on games: I'm an Elementist for Life. This means I have powers over Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth. Not only do I have a Telekenisis for each one, but I'm able to change my self into what ever look I want, as an Elemental of one of the four. I should also note some of my powers:
FIRE: Has control over flames and anything of extreme heat, such as lava, but must see to Control. Arrogant, aggressive, an angry fighter, he will not take insults well. Weak to Water, but changes with impact of enough ice.
WATER: Calm as seas on beautiful days, can control any type of liquid, the thicker the worse he is at controlling. Smart and knows what my enemies weaknesses would be before attacking and figuring out later. Can also morph body to dodge attacks. Weak to Electrical attacks, can change as well with enough Ice.
WIND: Can create breezes or small all tornadoes at will. A cruel mind-controller and destroyer, can choose to knock you around with wind attacks like Sharp Winds and Gale force punches, OR, can sit still when staying naturally invisible, and begin bringing out your worst fears to paralyze you, or wreck havoc upon your mental state, destroying your sanity, pieces of your personality, and even memories. Very cruel with these attacks, he can also defend within the mind, as it is wild sometimes.
EARTH: Master of hand to hand combat, is wise, but stupid sometimes. Can switch the near by area into Zero Gravity, Gravity and can rip out a large chunk of earth and break or reform it. Tough as rocks, no joke, and has strong will. Weak to death-infested areas, such as graveyards, dying forests, or Gore-filled rooms filled with slaughtered people (Frenzy mode in Gore rooms, power drain in dying/Dark forest.), but places of life, such as zoos, mountains, and forests (small Power boost in soil, large in Forested areas.) Are beneficial. Changes when heated or soaked enough.
I also have an entire set of forms with anything that could mix me up into a new look and power, such as wind + ice = Snowstorm, Fire + Ice = Frostfire, and Acid or Toxin/poison/harmful waste + Water = Acidic or Toxic elemental. And yes, I know it's even MORE to read...

This whole Element thing was because of Chaotic, the card game show where people travel to Perim and literally scan Mugic, battle gear, locations, and creatures to fight and compete at the Dromes. When Iparru was shown in a secret area found by Payton' s new map, I got his Ultra Rare card (Sadly destroyed. May you rest in peace.) a while later. He is a blue, translucent-ish shape-shifter able to use attacks of his opponents against them. I found my hero, and wanted to be like him, so after getting into Element Skateboarding brand, I just came up with this stuff. Also, I respect the four Elements greatly and wish to have these powers someday. / EDIT ends.

If you are into Vocaloids, you've found your self a friend. Again with Gaia, my friend The Nekomimi' s odd, yet simple profile hooked me into the synthesizer group, which I have grown to love, mainly Len and Rin. So far I've loved most of the songs like Discotheque Love (Len), My Ice Cream is Melting (Parody of Melt, Miku Hatsune, sung by Kaito.), and Candy Candy (Gumi. Don't judge me on what I like...) but some songs don't seem right like Trick and Treat (Len and Rin) where they play with Miku and take her heart so she'll belong to them for throwing them away as dolls in her past. The end depicts her dead, bleeding from her mouth and the dolls hands stained in blood. They weren't kidding they took her heart. They ripped it out of her! It creeps me out. cyclops <-- Shocked <-- my face to ending.

A small reason that also keeps me in to Vocaloids is that they seem like they poPare anime characters (Len is my Slifer Red Image to the side of you, until I graduate classes) and I'm quite into anime and a single Manga. I've watched a lot of them: Soul Eater, Sacred Blacksmith, Vandread, Elemental Gelade, Samurai Seven, etc, but the one that tops them all: Rosario + Vampire. I know it's a bit of a older anime and Manga, up skirts everywhere along with main character Tsukune Aono getting suffocated by (The Succubus) Kurumu Kuruno's boobs about everyday, but I only wanted to see who the girls were chasing and fighting over. One day, accidentally, I placed my self in Tsuknue' s shoes on picking girls that all want him...

Yukari the Witch is 11 years old, and I'm no Lolicon. I refuse the "Nectar of sin and immortality"!!! (Lilith' s Mirror Manga chapter Ref.)
Kurumu would enslave me if she ever kissed me.
Moka the cute Vampire of Yokai Academey is always wanting Tsukune' s blood to drink, which would be painful and probably a bad thing for my health.

But Mizore Shirayuki... I see no harm in going for the lonely stalker snow spirit. Now I've dug my self in deep in a pit of love with her, never leaving my mind. I've collected a lot of music, including Vocaloids, that relate to me and her. If you read below in my signature you'll obviously know I've fallen quite in love with this anime spirit stalker of ice and loneliness, and not afraid to admit it. Except publicly in real life amonst crowds and ppl I know.

I think I've pumped out a bit much so I'll stop here. Hope it's not too long, and I also hope for great friends and duelists to play and chat with!

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Promo

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 am

Wow very long but nice intro
Back to top Go down

Kirito

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:17 am

Woah U have been busy havent you
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Location : Sitting in my room on my bed, thinking of a truly limitless world, filled with endless skies and adventure around every corner.

Character Sheet
HP:
Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue900/100Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (900/100)

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Thanks. And was prob 20 mins, not that long,. /Now realizes something/ How could have I forgotten the Elements in there!?! Adding in as 4th and 5th paragraphs. Now you can read about what my powers and forms are during Role-Playing, as well as a small bit of history.

Last edited by Valkoor Lightheart on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue84/84Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (84/84)

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

Like I need to know all about you yet again. XD Well there's some stuff I didn't know so yay.
Back to top Go down

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah, sorry bout that. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:41 am

私は貿易であなたに彼女を与えた、とさえ私はそれをあまり話いけないので、それはハーピィひよこではなく、ハーピーの妹、私は知っていた。

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:03 am

Grammar Nazi...
Back to top Go down

Archon Dark Heart

Leona

Location : somewhere, riding on the back of valkoor the luck dragon

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 am

私は文法ナチスされていなかった、私はナチのカード名されていた

Last edited by Archon Dark Heart on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.silvermoondrow.blogspot.com

Valkoor Lightheart

Leona

Character Sheet
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:04 am

-_-
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Left_bar_bleue100/100Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:24 am

NAZI'S FTW ya you rain ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart   Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Intro of Valkoor Lightheart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1