Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sasori

Leona

Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori   Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:47 pm

The way I teach is different from what you may already know. If you pay close attention and don't slack off, you will easily get it.

Cooperate and use time wisely, and this lesson will end up being fun... Even the Homework.

In this lesson, you will learn how to observe your opponent, your hand, the field, and to make correct decisions. Follow this correctly, and you will make limited, if any, mistakes in a duel. By doing this, you become a better duelist and will rarely lose with the correct deck.

Part One:
First of all, I am going to tell you this... Do not worry about your LP....
Yes, you need to pay attention to things like using Solemn Judgement and Solemn Warning, but that is only to make sure you do not end up destroying yourself. When you pay attention to LP, you will make careless mistakes and end up putting yourself in a bad spot in a duel. Focus on your strategy, not your LP.

Part Two:
In order to make correct decisions, be aware of what is going on in the duel. If you want to have some sort of idea of what your opponent has face-down in their back field, check their graveyard. For example, if they have 2 Solemn Warnings, Bottomless Trap Holes, Mirror Forces, or Torrential Tribute in there, then do not worry about those cards.
One thing that people worry about is ATK points. They get terrified when they see a high attack monster on their opponents side of the field and lose concentration. Just think of a strategy that can get rid of the card but does not affect you that much.

Part Three:
An important detail is to always observe the field. Try to pay attention at the cards your opponent plays, how many of each card they play, and the timing they use the card. By doing this, you already have an idea of how your opponent duels. This does not mean to be too cautious, because that only affects your strategies and that will get you nowhere.

Part Four:
When planning a strategy, keep in mind the cards your opponent has on their side of the field. If you play a card but forgot that your opponent has a card that negates that effect, then you already revealed a card in your hand. With this, your opponent already knows a card in your hand. If they are good enough, your opponent could even figure out your strategy with this. One thing that helps when planning a strategy is bluffing. Test your opponent and check what cards they have. Fake a summon... What I mean by this is for you to test your opponent by summoning a monster to see what your opponent has face-down. Only do this if you can still accomplish the strategy you planned on the same turn. This also works Spells/Traps. If you want, you can set a card you don't need to test the cards your opponent has.

With this lesson, you should be able to duel well with any deck, insisting the fact that you took notes.

Homework:
To prove that you payed attention, you will need to pick one of 5 different decks that are listed below. With the deck you pick, you will need to duel another classmate with it. I built each deck not to make you win, but to make sure you payed attention. Every deck here is a deck that follows this lesson. Every deck in a duel MUST be a deck that is listed below:
Hieratics: https://i.imgur.com/UFGDnOz.png
Gladiator Beasts: https://i.imgur.com/O9kfqbX.png
Gishki's: https://i.imgur.com/9rMZjN2.png
Madolche: https://i.imgur.com/FRaRi9W.png\
Zombies: https://i.imgur.com/vYUFMLS.png

You cannot change any of the decks to make them better, and you cannot add anything to the side deck. If you are caught changing anything, then you will not gain any OD. To make sure of this, at the beginning of the duel take a picture of your extra, side, and main deck. At the end of the duel, post your pictures below.

Post the deck you are going to play below. I will tell you who you will be dueling. You have 3 days to pick a deck and duel. If necessary, I will change it to 4 days.

For doing the homework, you will gain 150 OD. To get the OD, you must win at least one duel with the deck you pick. You cannot change your deck in the middle of the homework assignment.
Back to top Go down

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori   Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 pm

nice work
Back to top Go down

Obelisk Blue Leader Exam: Lesson - Sasori

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: Dorm Archive :: Obelisk Blue :: Class Room-