Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

who's lesson was better?
luckytheunlucky
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 2agw9kx_th6%Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 6% [ 1 ]
Sasori
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 2agw9kx_th28%Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 28% [ 5 ]
Rainmaker
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 2agw9kx_th33%Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 33% [ 6 ]
ReaperOfDreams
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 2agw9kx_th0%Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 0% [ 0 ]
Kirito
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 2agw9kx_th33%Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 9k7cr8_th
 33% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage

Stardust Dragon!

Leona

Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi,

i m an head admin now so as some of you know in the ODA chat i said there will be a new Obelisk blue leader and here r the people who can give the test for being blue leader:

luckytheunlucky
Sasori
Kirito
Rainmaker
ReaperOfDreams

this 6 people have a test to do they need to make a lesson for Obelisk blue and make a home work as well post it here the lesson and homework will be unofficial it will be traded as a test. and in the poll when this 3 people have finished their test you can vote whos lesson and homework was better.

NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO VOTE B4 THEY GAVE THEIR TEST by doing so you will have a warning by haveing 1 more warning you will be 3 day ban.

Last edited by Stardust Dragon! on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:11 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Kirito

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:24 pm

I dont get why was i demoted for the tester eather Plus You didnt even get tested u didnt post your results anywhere
I hate people who go high cuzz of conection.
I dont get joker he demoted duelghool from the tester spot cuzz yugi made him a tester and this guy didnt even get tested and yet all of us who passed the test and wprked our but out for the spot were fired and then a jerk got our spot through connections
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:32 pm

Because testers are getting reassigned. I went tester because I took the test and passed. Easy as that.

Now if you are mad because you are a freaking RA and can't become OBELISK leader, you dont seem to understand drom systems.
Back to top Go down

Kirito

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Dude dont piss me of renegade said that all testing staff members must be retested
Back to top Go down

Gallows

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:36 pm

I was tested for christs sake.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:04 am

Kirito. I want you on at 3:30 PM EST Tuesday.
We need to talk.
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:10 am

Rainmaker and Kirito, stop arguing...

And people, vote... Its been the same thing for about two days.
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:30 am

wow lots of arguements wtf um anyways i was told to post this here, due to circumstances incorrect voting was done on my part, i voted for lucky and it was meant for rain x.x if its not too much trouble a switch would be nice.
Back to top Go down

Sasori

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 am

You are going to have to ask Stardust to see what he can do for you.
Back to top Go down

Kirito

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm

I will try but thats around 10 30 pm in my time zone
Back to top Go down

Mr.Alexio

Leona

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 am

Ya well ren told me to post it here and when i tried talking to him he ignored me -_- don't need to be told the obvious sasori :l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!   Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Obelisk Blue leader exam!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2