Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Constellar build.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Evil

Leona

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm gonna post my constellar deck. Mainly because I don't want kev to have bragging rights of being the only one in deck construction.

So, post advice, and remember this is my first build, and I haven't playtested it very much.

https://i.imgur.com/seQc6.png
Constellar build. SeQc6
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Constellar build. Left_bar_bleue100/100Constellar build. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:24 am

Star Chart and super rebirth help the deck alot ... double summon and offering arent really nessasary since most of the cards allow multiple summons on their own also call of the haunted helps abuse star charts draw and m7 this is from my experince with the deck definatly a good start
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 am

Thanks for the help, and yea I did notice that doulbe summon and ultimate offering were a little pointlessm.. one problem ive run into with this deck is it burns through the hand too easily, are you able to think of a solution?
Back to top Go down

MajinKev84

Zed

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
Constellar build. Left_bar_bleue100/100Constellar build. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 4:22 am

yes that's what star chart is for you play it at 3 and anytime you special summon a xyz monster u draw a card this counts when reborned called or xyz rebornd all which work great in the deck so you play 2 star charts normal summon normal summon then xyz and draw if it dies reborn it draw some more dies again call it back draw some more
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:02 am

In other words, it's an amazing draw engine for the deck. I'll test these changes and get back to you.
Back to top Go down

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:55 pm

That's not how it works, Majinkev. Star Chart's effect is only once per turn, not every single time you Xyz Summon a Constellar monster.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, can you suggest anything pride?
Back to top Go down

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I'd suggest less of the level 6 monster. Even with Hawwa, he will become difficult to get out, and most of the time a dead card in your hand. You want to be able to get an Xyz monster out almost every turn or so, otherwise you're not using the deck to it's fullest potential.

-1 Ultimate Offering
-2 Double Summon
-1 Mirror Force
-2 Rescha
-2 Torrential Tribute (destroying your own monsters in this deck isn't a good idea)
-2 Constellar Sombres (simply not worth it)

+2 Constellar Star Chart
+1 Solemn Judgment
+2 Solemn Warning
+2 Constellar-Super Rebirth
+2 Compulsory Evacuation Device (simply an all-round amazing card.)
+1 MST. (Backrow hurts this deck. 3 MST is good.)

Best I can do.
Back to top Go down

Evil

Leona

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 pm

I agree with nearly everything except the trio. Warning is fine, I like it but I have never liked Judgment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constellar build. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constellar build.   Constellar build. Empty

Back to top Go down

Constellar build.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1