Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
Apology Left_bar_bleue410/500Apology Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Apology   Apology EmptyTue May 10, 2016 8:22 pm

I don't know if this really should go here, but it's as good a place as any, so moving on.

In the two years since I joined ODA, I've been what can only described as an a**hole of such massive proportions that the English language doesn't have a word for how much of an a**hole I've been. Looking back on some of the things I've said, I've come to the conclusion that not only was my behavior inexcusable, but I'm also extremely lucky that I wasn't banned for it. So, I apologize for the things I said and did, and I hope that you all will forgive me, though that's completely up to you. Thanks for taking the time to read this through.
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
Apology Left_bar_bleue100/100Apology Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology   Apology EmptyWed May 11, 2016 12:05 pm

slifer1 wrote:
I don't know if this really should go here, but it's as good a place as any, so moving on.

In the two years since I joined ODA, I've been what can only described as an a**hole of such massive proportions that the English language doesn't have a word for how much of an a**hole I've been. Looking back on some of the things I've said, I've come to the conclusion that not only was my behavior inexcusable, but I'm also extremely lucky that I wasn't banned for it. So, I apologize for the things I said and did, and I hope that you all will forgive me, though that's completely up to you. Thanks for taking the time to read this through.

It's all good man, it was in the past.
Back to top Go down

Apology

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1