Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lelouch's Royal Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Leona

Lelouch's Royal Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 12:30 pm

Hello,

My name is Lelouch Vi Britannia!

As you might see, yes, Lelouch is my favorite character from Code Geass when I use to watch it!

I haven't watched Code Geass in a while and I might be wanting to watch the anime again very soon!

Well,
I like to duel, I love to chat with people and I love helping people in need, no matter the situation, whether it be big or small!

There you have it,
My Royal Introduction!
I can't wait to meet a lot of new people here at ODA!

Sincerely,
Lelouch Vi Britannia
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Lelouch's Royal Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Lelouch's Royal Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Hey. I'm Kindred, though most know or knew me as C.C. [go figure]. I don't know how loyal you are to DN now that the majority of the art has been removed, but. Welcome to the Forum regardless. As you can see, it's not particularly alive, but I have contact with Pride on that, we may restart. Also, I'm working on the banners, but I have a lot of things coming up in between that prevent me from making them. Such as eating, sleeping, playing games. It's a tough life, I tell you.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay o/
Back to top Go down

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Well if you noticed, Xteven has made a Server for the members of DN to use to allow them to use artwork of the cards that were hosted by him and were not used from NAS. Thank you for the welcoming and I hope I do enjoy my stay @Kindred
Also, I am very loyal and trustworthing.
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
Lelouch's Royal Introduction Left_bar_bleue100/100Lelouch's Royal Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:04 pm

If you could link me this, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down

Lelouch Vi Britannia

Leona

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 10:15 am

Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction EmptyMon May 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Welcome to Orichalcos Duel Academy, the academy has been inactive for the past two years or so but I endeavor to change that if other people are willing to contribute too!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch's Royal Introduction   Lelouch's Royal Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Lelouch's Royal Introduction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1