Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

An undetermined leave of absence.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkSoul

Admin

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: An undetermined leave of absence.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello all,

Some of you may know me, I hope that most of you do by now, for those of you who don't read the bloody archives I am DarkSoul, both an esteemed moderator and tester here, as well as being an Obelisk deemed student. I have been enrolled at this prestigious academy of brilliance for just over a year now and what a fun time it has been.

However, as the year went on and activity decreased I began losing the interest that I once had in online forums, sure you guys make me smile and laugh time to time but in early 2013 I was registering to almost every academy I set visited. In the past year I have registered to both here and Vylon Dueling Academy which I barely post in as it is, I have accumulated a massive 100 or so posts there which fails in comparison to my approximate 1100 posts here. Main point is, don't feel bad I'm leaving, its not ODA as a whole, its online communities as a whole, having horrific internet doesn't help either. Some while ago I decided to mess around with my router, I completely fucked it's wi-fi capability and now I have a replacement router but in order to access ODA at all (which has to be on a laptop mind you) let alone the internet on my laptop I have to sit roughly one and a half meters away from my router with an RJ-45 (for those of you who do not know the technical term, it is an Ethernet cable) connected from my router to my laptop which is rather uncomfortable and has somehow made my typical Australian intranet even slower.

If my loss of interest and lack of accessibility isn't enough for you I now have very limited time in my life, I am almost sixteen after all which means that I am still apart of school, I'm a year ten to be specific which means it is the time of my life where I start having very difficult exams and long tedious homework, I'm actually meant to be doing some homework right now but it's come to that time of the night where I'd rather be doing something else.

I also have a Casual job which has just put me up to part-time, the pay is nice but the hours are very late and long, to me though, it's just a part of life. Unfortunately for all my adoring fans it's also time consuming.

Any spare time I have from the above I either spend; practicing for an upcoming basketball game, spending time together with my beautiful girlfriend, spending time with my friends, or simply gaming on my various gaming consoles, lately I've been attempting to breed a perfect Dragon Dance Tyranitar on my Pokemon game.

So yeah, this is my official undetermined leave of absence as I know how you all hate someone 'being inactive', I shall still try to come on every now and then to see how the site has changed, who knows, I may even see and duel a few of you on Dueling Network or Pokemon Showdown. Although, honestly, I think I am phasing out of Yu-Gi-Oh! as a whole, rather slowly that is.

Goodbye Guest, I hope you the best of wishes with your life, ideals and goals.

Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: An undetermined leave of absence.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:51 pm

Woah. Didn't see that coming. *Tears up* Good bye. I'll never forget our battles in Kazenguin's an your rooms. *begins to sob* I'm gonna go back to my room and cry now...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An undetermined leave of absence.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:08 pm

IK I have you on skype n all, but imma miss your ass on the net man. Sad I just wanna fucking hug you right now. *Hugs the laptop.* Fuck it Smile <3 See ya when we'll see ya brotha.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
PostSubject: Re: An undetermined leave of absence.   Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Aw, I'll miss you man. We had some great duels and fun times. I still have you on Skype and DN. I don't go on Skype much but that's besides the point. Hope our paths cross soon.

-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: An undetermined leave of absence.   Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 am

Yup. That's the final nail in the coffin...

Thanks DS Very Happy you gave me that small push I needed (Great....as if 2 years of school didn't prepare me enough...)

Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An undetermined leave of absence.   

Back to top Go down

An undetermined leave of absence.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Introductions and Farewells-