Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!
Project Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Empty
PostSubject: A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)   A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Hi guys,

If you haven't known i've been testing Necloths since they were announced Very Happy . I've gotten to a point where my deck is pretty consistent...but DN does not have and important card >.> (Gungnir, she is the main reason unicore can stay on so long... I don't like wasting too much to save him so, that 1 card does it for me Sad ) . So far i've been 8-0 but I've been dueling mostly noobs... (At least i'm honest) All funny titled for your enjoyment.

HERE ARE MY DUELS!
:
Dn is Unforgiving..:

Cocky Much?:

I DIDN'T FORESEE THIS!:

The Assassins were Assassinated!?:

The word of the day is..BURN!:
Sore losers are sore...:
They just don't die dang it!:

For those of you who think: Oh, Villager is so mean. Bullying poor noobs with his OP deck. I think he should be demoted for lack of compassion for others in dueling!

All I have to say is this:
A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) The+villager+ssb4+was+announced+today+with+two+announced+newcomers_82d49b_4632852

Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)   A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:55 pm

It's... just so... beautiful *cries* You TC... <3 man... Bringin hope to rituals all over the world!
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Left_bar_bleue410/500A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Empty_bar_bleue  (410/500)

PostSubject: Re: A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)   A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Three cheers for Villager. I'll take you all on a trip to the bar and buy everyone Root Beer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)   A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Plethora of Duels! (Necloth time!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1