Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!


Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Heroes or Necloths?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:55 am

Mmk guys,

In RL, I've budgeted myself to only 4 decks. Because as you know, if I had it my way Very Happy i'd buy all of them (I'm quite the indecisive person). Currently I have: Ghostricks and Vylons, and i'm building Bujins. That leaves only 1 more space. Now, I can't choose between Necloths and Heros. Why you may ask? Both avoid SIM and LIM...which is something I need! (Too much effect negation on me..) Both also don't rely too heavily on 1 monster. There is also the fact that... I love Masked Heros! But Necloths are also wonderful Sad . I'll explain them below (Both fit me like a glove so...be wary of that. They are control decks and you will certainly hate me either way.):


Heros:
 



Necloths:
 

Thanks for reading, comment below. You guys only have the 2 choices Neutral . Feel free to put in some input about the Heroes. I need to SS Shadow Mist more often.... and i'd love some ideas Very Happy .






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Moderator

Posts : 4394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-08-31
Location : Hokage Mansion

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:57 am

I don't know much about nelcoths but I'd say get them. I personally love Heros and its my favorite deck but if you find them both equal and need to choose one, then go for the better one. Nelcloth.




-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:08 pm

Hero wrote:
I don't know much about nelcoths but I'd say get them. I personally love Heros and its my favorite deck but if you find them both equal and need to choose one, then go for the better one. Nelcloth.

Several things...:

1: I'm trying to figure out which would be least costly as well Razz
2: You sure you're not just saying necloth is better to be the only Hero player here....? You got that HERO envy Hero? Very Happy ?






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Moderator

Posts : 4394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-08-31
Location : Hokage Mansion

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:04 pm

Villager wrote:
Hero wrote:
I don't know much about nelcoths but I'd say get them. I personally love Heros and its my favorite deck but if you find them both equal and need to choose one, then go for the better one. Nelcloth.

Several things...:

1: I'm trying to figure out which would be least costly as well Razz
2: You sure you're not just saying necloth is better to be the only Hero player here....? You got that HERO envy Hero? Very Happy ?

Nah. I want there to be more Hero players. Why would I want my favorite deck not to be played? However me loving the deck is a personal opinion so I don't let it interfere when giving a suggestion hence I said that necloths are better.




-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:49 pm

I agree. I really love rituals myself, as you people may know, and if you don't like decks that rely on 1 card, don't get these 2 archtypes. Because Heroes rely on Dark Mist for their newfound speed and Necloths all 3 sub-types rely on each of their own monster, the Ally of Justice one being the worst since LV 5 Sad *cries*. But I really like Necloths and the potential is off the charts if they gain even more speed. But they may be more costly since they will come out from OCG. Or Heroes may be more costly since they established their power. Your choice in the end, how you prefer to summon aces and what's your playstyle.






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Beelzemon wrote:
I agree. I really love rituals myself, as you people may know, and if you don't like decks that rely on 1 card, don't get these 2 archtypes. Because Heroes rely on Dark Mist for their newfound speed and Necloths all 3 sub-types rely on each of their own monster, the Ally of Justice one being the worst since LV 5 Sad *cries*. But I really like Necloths and the potential is off the charts if they gain even more speed. But they may be more costly since they will come out from OCG. Or Heroes may be more costly since they established their power. Your choice in the end, how you prefer to summon aces and what's your playstyle.

Both fit me like a glove... and in the end both have adaptability and need not worry about major effect negation (That is one sided) .

As for cost... i'm worried about the main cards! (Trishula, Brionac, DARK LAW! , Shadow Mist etc.)






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

DarkSoul

Admin

Posts : 1244
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-10-25
Age : 18
Location : Australia

Character Sheet
Name: Finn The Human
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 12

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:43 am

I'm a Hero player TC, although I think you should go ahead and purchase Necloth cards in this case, simply due to ritual awesomeness and how much you wrecked me last night with them. ;-;

Having a life is making me lose my Yu-Gi-Oh! skill, help. D:






Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:05 pm

wut skill? Razz






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Moderator

Posts : 4394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-08-31
Location : Hokage Mansion

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Beelzemon wrote:
wut skill? Razz

^ Agreed xD




-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:28 am

Beelzemon wrote:
wut skill? Razz

Hero wrote:
Beelzemon wrote:
wut skill? Razz

^ Agreed xD

Sorry guys, we banned Burn here a long time ago.






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Amaterasu

Moderator

Posts : 4394
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2013-08-31
Location : Hokage Mansion

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 am

Villager wrote:
Beelzemon wrote:
wut skill? Razz

Hero wrote:
Beelzemon wrote:
wut skill? Razz

^ Agreed xD

Sorry guys, we banned Burn here a long time ago.

Sorry, didn't get the memo xD




-Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation-
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Posts : 724
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Age : 19
Location : My palace in the Underworld.

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Don't know much about Necloths, sooooo, gonna say go with Heroes. If not, go with:


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Heroes or Necloths?   

Back to top Go down
 

Heroes or Necloths?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Off-Topic-