Project Duel Academy
Please Join or Login!


Role Play Academy concerning a project to improve duelists.
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

  What Pokemon are You?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

DracoKnight

Leona

Posts : 724
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Age : 19
Location : My palace in the Underworld.

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)
Age: 16

PostSubject: What Pokemon are You?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:39 pm

The other day some friends of mine started talking about what their "spirit" Pokémon would be so I though Hey, why not post this on ODA and see what happens? And so, I ask you this: What Pokémon are you?
I, am Gallade.


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 


Last edited by slifer1 on Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Perhaps you could explain why you're a Gallade?


Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Posts : 994
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : USA

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Hmm, fairly tough choice there. There's just so damned many pokemon now. Lol.

I guess if I had to pick one pokemon from the top of my head...

Magmar. He's fiery when he needs to be, other wise I just sort of envisioning my Magyar self sitting around napping inside lava pools. Smile

Anyone have any suggestions? I mean like which pokemon do YOU think I am?


"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."

Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:
 
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:38 pm

I....think I am Absol.

ON here it may not seem like it but i'm a pretty solitary dude Razz . I'm also extremely loyal and I don't share too much information with people....not even people I consider friends.

One could also say i'm Darmanitan Very Happy . I'm also one who likes to "Monkey" around, my fiery spirit seems to set people ablaze. But I can also be serious to a frightening T... You would be like "The hell happened to this dude?"






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:26 am

Latias. Hands down.





Back to top Go down

Superion Maximus

Leona

Posts : 3080
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 21
Location : Cybertron

Character Sheet
Name: Superion
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Age: 2 million

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 am

Metagross


Guest owes me money!



[06:28:59] C.C. : Hero. Muh may be a troll. But the man knowxs damned well how to duel.
[06:29:03] C.C. : Why isn't he in?

[22:24:47 19/04/14] * Superion Maximus bitchslaps all of u
[22:25:11 19/04/14] DarkSoul : That bitchslap echoed throughout all space and summoned Palkia
My favourite images

Official 7th gym leader of the ODA League

Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Okay this one took me a little longer to think about. I thought I might be a Typhlosion at one point, and another thought said I might be an Eevee. Now I think I got it.

Gardevoir. I am empathic and care very much how others feel, too much at times. I have an inclination towards magic, which can be accounted for the typing of a Gardevior. Green, white, and cyan are among my favourite colours as well. When it comes to the person I care for most, I will defend them tooth and nail. A quiet guardian, an embracing companion.


Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:36 pm

I have a thing or two to say about that. As to how that's not accurate >_> But instead of that I'll just say this.

Always thought of you more as an Absol. Unwilling to cause trouble, yet followed by it at plenty of times. As well as willing to protect itself and it's interests, at whatever cost.


Also. Let me correct my own choice. Darkrai > Latias.





Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:08 pm

C.C. wrote:
I have a thing or two to say about that. As to how that's not accurate >_> But instead of that I'll just say this.

Always thought of you more as an Absol. Unwilling to cause trouble, yet followed by it at plenty of times. As well as willing to protect itself and it's interests, at whatever cost.


Also. Let me correct my own choice. Darkrai > Latias.

Nah,

Your Giratina Razz
#KingOfTheDead






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:38 am

C.C. wrote:
I have a thing or two to say about that. As to how that's not accurate >_> But instead of that I'll just say this.

Always thought of you more as an Absol. Unwilling to cause trouble, yet followed by it at plenty of times. As well as willing to protect itself and it's interests, at whatever cost.


Also. Let me correct my own choice. Darkrai > Latias.

I really don't have trouble following me where I go. I don't usually protect my own interests above others, unless it is someone I don't have any real attachment to.

Personally don't see Latias nor Darkrai in ya myself. Can you elaborate on the "why you see it?"


Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:44 am

Initially, Latias, due to my playful nature, good will faith, and overall shyness irl mostly.

But I changed my mind, looking at my past. Darkrai, because few understand what I'm trying to do, and even fewer understand what I want. Because in the end of the day, I'm always alone, because there is no one like me, and because I have been betrayed on numerous occasions. I like to play it safe and rather withdraw from others, rather then to try and be open. But I fiercely defend those things that I care about most. I usually sacrifice my own things for others, without them even knowing it.

Bottomline, I feel the same things as he does, and have comparable experiences. Even if people don't recognize or see it, the fact that I feel it gives me sufficient reason for said claims.





Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Depends on which version of Darkrai you go with as well. The anime portrays him as you say but the game lore is a bit different.


Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Anime > Game 24/7





Back to top Go down

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:25 pm

Prefer the game an manga story and lore over the anime's personally. I can't handle Ash past Johto.


Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Posts : 724
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Age : 19
Location : My palace in the Underworld.

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Reason I'm Gallade, is I can't se myself being a Gardevoir because of the dress. Other than that, I'm just that cool. 'Nuff said


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:03 am

slifer1 wrote:
Reason I'm Gallade, is I can't se myself being a Gardevoir because of the dress. Other than that, I'm just that cool. 'Nuff said

You're not Gallade. I see you more as Smeargle Very Happy . You're a creative dude, can do anything if you put your mind to it and....I imagine you like to draw Cool






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down

Ventriloquist

Zed

Posts : 994
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2012-12-02
Location : USA

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:40 am

I GOT IT!

I'm a muh frakin Snorlax! O_O.....

Yesh. :3


"There is no greater feeling of loneliness, than not knowing one's self."

Official 1st Gym Leader of ODA
Everybody Lies:
 
Back to top Go down
http://Chatango.com - Ventriloquist

Nottu

Lucian

Posts : 3368
Reputation : 118
Join date : 2013-02-03

Character Sheet
Name: Herenyonen
HP:
84/84  (84/84)
Age: 29

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:07 am

How are you a Snorlax??


Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:53 am

He's ... FAT! And lazy asf <3





Back to top Go down

Beelzemon

Lucian

Posts : 2960
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-01
Age : 26

Character Sheet
Name: Kill Matronix
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 25

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:46 am

Aegislash. Ghost. AND knight.






Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Brugriff

Leona

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-09-16

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age:

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:17 pm

A Primeape with a personality similar to Ash's. Likes to joke around at the expense of others (is here any other kind of humour?) but far too quick to anger.


This space reserved for a quote I find particularly humorous.
Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Posts : 724
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Age : 19
Location : My palace in the Underworld.

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Gallantmon wrote:
slifer1 wrote:
Reason I'm Gallade, is I can't se myself being a Gardevoir because of the dress. Other than that, I'm just that cool. 'Nuff said

You're not Gallade. I see you more as Smeargle Very Happy . You're a creative dude, can do anything if you put your mind to it and....I imagine you like to draw Cool

I may be creative, but art is not my forte. Psychic types are my thing, and Gallade is the closest I will go to being a Gardevoir.


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

C.C.

Admin

Posts : 1491
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 25
Location : At the beginning.

Character Sheet
Name: C.C.
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 1474

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:56 pm

Kirlia. You'll have a skirt, doe. Can't get any better than that.





Back to top Go down

DracoKnight

Leona

Posts : 724
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-03-24
Age : 19
Location : My palace in the Underworld.

Character Sheet
Name: Draco
HP:
410/500  (410/500)
Age: 16

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:49 pm

F it, I'm a Gardevoir. Gardevoir's batter anyway.


Spoiler:
 


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down

Zeno

Moderator

Posts : 2183
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2013-01-26
Age : 48
Location : Digital World

Character Sheet
Name:
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
Age: 19

PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:28 am

slifer1 wrote:
Gallantmon wrote:
slifer1 wrote:
Reason I'm Gallade, is I can't se myself being a Gardevoir because of the dress. Other than that, I'm just that cool. 'Nuff said

You're not Gallade. I see you more as Smeargle Very Happy . You're a creative dude, can do anything if you put your mind to it and....I imagine you like to draw Cool

I may be creative, but art is not my forte. Psychic types are my thing, and Gallade is the closest I will go to being a Gardevoir.

You can't pick based on a type Razz if you could i'd be the most confusing pokemon ever....A normal type.  Hell, i'd be a Ditto! I change names like every....2 months or so.... (Checks calender to see if he is overdue for one.)

You pick based on your attitude Razz. Deep down inside...do you really think you're a Gallade?

I honestly don't Sad ....how about we turn you into an Unknown! Those are fun right? Also Psychic types Very Happy .

Brugriff wrote:
A Primeape with a personality similar to Ash's. Likes to joke around at the expense of others (is here any other kind of humour?) but far too quick to anger.

Interesting...






Spammers Beware!

Might get 'em in church or something. We heard the deacon speaking. I'm Donnie McClurkin frontin'~ Kidd Kirigaya

Fun Guide: http://i.imgur.com/ek2yNp0.png
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: What Pokemon are You?   

Back to top Go down
 

What Pokemon are You?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Duel Academy :: General and Misc :: ODA Forum Archive :: Off-Topic-